Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:04 PM
Master
Consulted a pro-very interesting results!!!

Hi everyone!

Last week I was on the website of Glynis McCants, one of the most respected professional numerologists in the business.

After looking around for a bit , her "are we soulmates" reading piqued my interest and I thought..."hey, its only $18 ...why not"????

So I put in the information on my wife and I and this is what Glynis came up with.

I will tell you that my wife and i have been together for more than 2 decades....and this reading seems absolutely uncanny to me!!!

I have blanked out personal information...but the reading is "as is" and I would welcome every ones thoughts on my professional reading.

Interestingly.....All of our numbers are either a natural match (4 of them) or a challenge number (3 of them)

I can tell you that she and i learned how to navigate around the challenges in our relationship years ago and are quite happy together....

Your Full Birth Certificate Name: ***** **** ****** (Lucky)
Name you go by: ***** ******
Soul=4 Personality=1 Power Name=5

Date of Birth: **/**/****
Birth-day=5 Lifepath=6

Lucky's Primary Numbers are: 41556
Lucky's Attitude Number is: 6
Lucky's Destiny Number is: 7

Other Person's Full Birth Certificate Name: ***** **** ****** (Wife)
Name other person go by: ***** ******
Soul=3 Personality=4 Power Name=7

Date of Birth: **/**/****
Birth-day=5 Lifepath=5

Wife's Primary Numbers are: 34755
Wife's Attitude Number is: 6
Wife's Destiny Number is: 1
Explanation of Numbers Lucky's #'s Wifes #'s Combined

SOUL NUMBER
What you feel inside. Not necessarily what people see. 4 3 =Challenge

PERSONALITY NUMBER
A face you show the world. 1 4 =Challenge

POWER NAME NUMBER
This number represents the strength of your name and tells a lot about who you are. 5 7 =Natural Match

BIRTH-DAY
The way you appear to people. 5 5 =Natural Match

LIFEPATH
The number that you need to fulfill in order to be happy. The most important number in your personal Numerology. 6 5 =Challenge

ATTITUDE NUMBER
The first impression people have when talking to you. 6 6
=Natural Match

DESTINY NUMBER

The Destiny Number comes from your Full Birth Certificate Name reduced to one digit. Unlike being able to alter your current three name Numbers by changing the spelling of your name, you can NEVER change your

Destiny Number. You will experience the traits of this Number later in life. 7 1 =Natural Match

Special Notes
The day you are born is how you appear to people. You both appear as # 5, and that means when you met, there was an instant rapport.

You have at least 3 of the 5 primary numbers in common which makes you Soulmates! This means, whether it is good or bad, there is always a strong connection.

You share the Attitude Number #6. What is good about that is the personal life cycles are determined by what your Attitude number is. This means you go through the same cycles together. This gives you an opportunity to grow together.

I have observed as a Numerologist that it is common for a couple to get together when one person's Lifepath number (Lucky's, Lifepath #6)is the same as the other person's Attitude Number (Wifes, Attitude# 6). It does seem to help the couple develop a special bond.

When a person has the identical number for their Birth-day number and Lifepath number, it is important to be aware of that fact...It means that when you have interactions with this person "what you see is what you get." They tend to be upfront and appear as they really are.

Lifepath Combination
Lifepath is the number that you need to fulfill in order to be happy. It is the most important number in your personal Numerology.

When you add together the month, the day and the year, you get your Lifepath Number, and that is the number that fulfills you. We call that number the Lifepath Number.
That number is the most important number in Numerology. Always remember, what's going to make you truly happy is focusing on your Lifepath Number.

Example of how to find the Lifepath Number:
Tom Cruise was born 7-3-1962
3 is the Birth-Day Number
1 is the Lifepath Number. 7+3+1+9+6+2=28
Break it down 2+8=10
1+0=1

Why do we break it down? Because Numerology numbers go from 1 to 9, and you must get the numbers down to one digit.

The Lifepath is the number we use to determine how compatible you are with your partner.

Lucky's Lifepath # is 6 and Wifes Lifepath # is 5 .

Here is a description of the 6-5 relationship:
Although considered toxic, the 5-6 combination has surprised me many times. 5's are the ones who like freedom and 6's are the ones who like their home.

Here's a look at two clients of mine who made it work: The husband is in the entertainment business and is a double 5 in his birth numbers. He's constantly traveling, and they have children. His Attitude Number is a 6, which is the father energy. So when he comes home , he likes the role of being daddy. The 6 started a coffee shop - one of those drive-through stands - and now she and her friend own three of them, and that keeps her cup full (no pun intended), and she's doing well. Instead of lamenting that her husband's always gone, she's doing so much with her own energy, that she's excited about her own life as well. The six is above all a nurturer, and she sees the kids benefiting because both parents are successful role models and these children know whatever they set out to do they can do, because look at Mom and Dad. If she were living on the negative side of the 6, she would lament, "Where is he? He's not home for dinner, he's not here to look at my beautiful home, and all the cleaning I've done." By having a business and children, she doesn't go there. It's come up enough for me to notice that these numbers can work even though in Numerology the first thought would be "no."

The Attitude Number
The first impression people have when talking to you.
If you look at the Lifepath Number of an individual that you want to understand better and it doesn't seem accurate, then study their Attitude Number (add month and Birth-Day together). Let's talk a little bit more about the Attitude Number. How to get it is to add the month and the day together and break that number down to one digit. For instance, for someone born on September 17th:

9 + 1 + 7 = 17 = 1 + 7 = 8

8 is the Attitude Number of a person born 9-17.

Your Attitude Numbers are the same. You both have the Attitude # 6
Attitude #6: 6's need to be in charge. They should be in a management position. Running their own company would be ideal.(Note: I in fact own my own business) Raising children is a natural for a 6 Attitude. If not children, then employees, pets, etc.

Your Attitude Numbers are a Natural Match or a Compatible Combination:
This is a good sign because it means you can interact well with each other, and enjoy each others company.

Soul Numbers
What you feel inside. Not necessarily what people see.
Knowing your Soul Numbers is extremely important regarding you and your partner because it is what you feel inside. People may not see your Soul Number characteristics, but you will feel it on a deep level. Take a look at your Soul Numbers and know that this is the number that will lead you to inner peace.

Lucky's Soul # is 4
My 4 soul is fulfilled when: I have security, and all my bills are paid. When I have a solid plan for the future. When I live in an environment that I can truly call my home.

Wifes's Soul # is 3
My 3 soul is fulfilled when: I am laughing, performing, writing or using my creativity in a significant way. When I am giving good advice to someone and they use it.

Where you are the SAME
The numbers you share are 4, double 5, & 6 . Here are the definitions:
4's need security. Your home is very important, and so is having a plan for the future. A + B must = C (4's need logic) 4's speak the truth, but you must think it through before you speak your mind. Otherwise, there will be arguments and hurt feelings. Nature's beauty is very healing for both of you.

5's are very passionate about life. You should take time out to explore the world. If you don't, drama will come to you and wreak havoc in your lives. Pay attention to the details in your life, or your past may sneak up on you. When I think of two 5's together, I think of spending time at nice hotels, eating good food, taking tropical vacations, etc.

6's are strong people. If they have children, they pride themselves on being good parents. They should run their own company or be in a management position. You cannot tell a 6 what to do, so try being a team player with each other. If you believe everything is going smoothly it can stay that way. Avoid sabotaging it by thinking, "it is too good to be true". It isn't!! Here's to the power of positive thinking.

Where you are DIFFERENT
Lucky has a 1 and Wife does not.
Here is the definition:

A 1 vibration is somebody who's independent and self motivated. They need to be in charge. They have a strong desire to be #1. They set high standards for themselves, and expect excellence from everyone in their life. As a result, some people will feel under intense scrutiny when being observed by the 1.

Wife has a 3 & 7 and Larry does not.
Here are the definitions:

A 3 vibration loves to communicate. Laughter and being the clown is usually important. They must use their creative energy. The 3 is known for their trademark smile, eyes and voice. They are also great at sales. If they do not use some form of creative expression, it can lead to manic depression. Going to the movies or listening to great music can cheer them right up again!

A 7 vibration can be very cerebral and need time alone to regroup. 7s must learn to have a spiritual base. They have an air of mystery and do not want you to invade their privacy. They can be very intelligent. You won't always understand where they're coming from but if you listen, you can learn. 7s need to resist the temptation of escaping through drugs, alcohol, geography and work.

Meanings of Repeated Numbers in your Chart
Pay close attention to any number that repeats itself in your chart. It is considered important in understanding who you are, especially if the number is different than your Lifepath.

Lucky has repeat number(s) of 5 & 6
Repeated 5
Means you must find ways to celebrate your life, and never let someone else control you. Go out and explore the world. Experience all that is new and exciting. Establish balance to avoid falling into a depression.

Repeated 6
Means you must nurture and take care of the people in your life starting with yourself. Overcome your pride and let people know when you need help. It is okay to let down your guard.

Lucky has a repeat number of 5

Repeated 5
Means you must find ways to celebrate your life, and never let someone else control you. Go out and explore the world.(I have in fact been all over the world) Experience all that is new and exciting. Establish balance to avoid falling into a depression.

Destiny Numbers:
The Destiny Number comes from your Full Birth Certificate Name reduced to one digit, It is good to know what your Destiny Numbers are because you will experience the full effect of them later in life. And if this number is nowhere else in your Numerology blueprint, you will not be surprised to suddenly experience it.

Lucky your Destiny Number is 7.
People who have the 7 Destiny Number are destined to learn their life's purpose. Throughout their lives, they will always be seeking knowledge and truth. They can at times go very quiet while trying to figure it all out, and once they think they have an answer, be sure to get a front row seat to hear what they have to say! It will be fascinating, even if you don't agree with their conclusions. While the 7 Destiny is seeking answers, they must realize that because they are only human, the answers may take some time. This can create frustration, and the person with the 7 Destiny must make an effort not to become cynical. They must also be careful not to abuse drugs or alcohol to "drown" their thoughts, because it WILL NOT work. They have such a strong mind and need to find healthy ways to escape such as running,sailing,flying scuba diving etc. Whatever it takes! It is very common for people with the 7 Destiny to get answers while they are in solitude. Their partner must understand this about them and not take their need to be alone at times personally. The 7 Destiny should write all their observations down as they will want to share what they have learned with others later on. Nature's beauty has a profound effect on them. The ocean, mountains and wilderness are always a source of relaxation and inspiration. There is no greater gift for someone with a 7 Destiny to find a true base of faith that they can believe in. And with perseverance, they are bound to find it!

Wife your Destiny Number is 1.

People with a 1 Destiny Number are destined to be self-sufficient. The 1 Destiny Number will always strive for excellence. Their example encourages others to stretch themselves as well, and they will always cheer lead the people in their life to be the very best at what they do too. As a 1 Destiny, they must learn to pace them self --getting some rest time as they pursue their goals. They must learn to enjoy the here and now, otherwise they will always feel that they are rushing on to the next thing. This is an exhausting way to live. To help with this problem, physical exercise is a great way to alleviate the stress, and taking time to do deep breathing exercises will also be helpful to a 1 Destiny. The 1 Destiny Number has to remember that, as human beings, we are limited in our powers, and taking time out to acknowledge what they have accomplished is very important. So, yes, they do strive, but they must also find joy in that pursuit, because, whether they can see it or not, their life is moving right along just as it should be.

What is a Natural Match?
Natural Matches are the numbers that are truly alike. They come in sets of three. The first set is 1, 5 and 7. They are the mind numbers. The second set is 2,4,and 8.They are the business minded numbers. The third and final set are 3, 6 and 9. They are the creative-minded numbers. When a Natural Match meets, it is an automatic connection. The relationship tends to flow. There is an immediate understanding. You do not have to explain to a Natural Match why you do what you do, because chances are they would do it the exact same way.

What is a Compatible Number?
These are the numbers in Numerology that you can get along with, but may have to explain your actions from time to time. A Compatible number will enjoy your company, and be willing to work things out if the relationship gets off track.

What is a Neutral Number?
A Neutral number is a vibration you will feel indifferent about at first. As a relationship develops, it can go either way- peaceful or an all out war. You need to experience the Neutral number on a case by case basis before drawing any conclusions.

What is a Challenge Number?
Challenge numbers are the numbers that really do not understand you. It is as if you speak two different languages. Hurt feelings and misunderstandings are very common when two people come together that have Challenge numbers in their chart. It is nobody's fault. It is just different vibrations flowing in different directions. Some Numerologists call the Challenge number a "toxic number". I try not to because planting seeds of negativity does not improve the situation.

When you analyze your charts:
Take a look at your charts. If you find you have one or two Challenge numbers, just know you will have a couple of bumps in your road together, but nothing you should not be able to overcome. If you have three Challenge numbers, it means you will always have to work at the relationship to keep it healthy.If you have four Challenge Numbers and your Lifepath is listed as Compatible or a Natural Match, that can go a long way in healing this relationship. You can learn to live on the positive side of your Challenge numbers. If you have four or more Challenge numbers and one of them is your Lifepath number, you need to ask yourself, what are you really getting out of this relationship? Do some soul searching, and If you still feel it is worth it, honest communication and major compromise is what it will take to keep this relationship.

Important Note: as a Numerologist I have observed that if one is abusing alcohol or any kind of drug, the reading of their numbers will be distorted. No one is his or her true self when under the influence of any substance. Keep this in mind if you are involved with someone who has a serious problem.
Numerology is like an onion, when you peel it you will find it has many layers.
If you want to learn more about Numerology, order the Glynis has your Number Numerology Kit. The Kit consists of a book and an audiotape. On the tape Glynis teaches the meaning of the numbers 1 through 9 for easy memorization. The book will show you how to incorporate these numbers into your life. The kit is available at www.numberslady.com

Welcome to the wonderful world of Numerology.

Good Luck!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!

Last edited by Lucky 1 : 08-02-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Master

Wow! How wonderful. Thanks for the information. I'll check out her site.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Master
Glynis has a really interesting Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/JustAskGlyn...=page_internal

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!