Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-02-2015, 09:35 PM
Master
Guess I'll chalk it up to I'm not evolved enough of a soul yet to project. though 2 of my guides wanted me to. 1 said it was time for me to try and the other one asked me to try twice, but all i get are the vibrations, or resonance and nothing else. guess I have ot wait till I'm fully 5d or 6d before I can do that. instead of the 3 or 4d that I am.
Old 16-02-2015, 09:39 PM
Ascender
Best tip is to set the intention to exit but don't expect it to happen.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=81667
That was my first intentional experience.
Old 16-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't think you need to be 5d or 6d to be able to do it. I think anyone can do it supposing he tries/wish for it enough and follows the right steps. Once you say to yourself you can do it, then you can. Otherwise, when your mind says you cannot do it, then your body will act consequently, blocking itself from succeeding. Don't give up!
Anyway, i think it is great that you met your guides! How can you know when you meet them? Do you actually hear them talking to you with voices different than you heard before, or is it about some powerful thoughts your having at certain moments? As for myself, i had been experiencing lots of synchronicities lately, and i know that this a way the Universe communicates with you (today for example, i found a sticker with the Flower of Life on it, down on the street, on my way to colleage). But how is it when you meet them? Did you see them, or just hear them?
Old 16-02-2015, 11:17 PM
Master
They contact me by what would be called telepathy. A mental voice. Usually it's a poof and they send all their message at one time. Like getting a sentence at once. I don't experience the delay at knowing what the message is. Though it seems the 2 5d guides do still use words. the 6d one doesn't always, and the others of the pod I've talked to also don't always use words but the poof thing sometimes. Hard to describe. They also often send a mental image of themselves, mainly if I'm resting with my eyes closed. It's the 5d ones that mentioned wanting me to try projecting. all I can get is the vibration or resonance, and nothing else happens. I set the intent and nothing. I'm about ready to just quit and give up since it seems I'm not evolved yet to do that.

Maybe if I can wait and embody all or as much of my soul as i can, maybe then. Since projecting is to beyond my ability at present, to bad. Just hope they don't keep bugging me to project since I'm not evolved enough to try. Either that or my light body this is not very well made.

Last edited by Kulstor : 17-02-2015 at 01:25 AM.