Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 19-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Administrator
If you have never seen physical mediumship manifestation it is hard to understand

it still does happen but not as much, it was more prevelant in years gone by than it is now, the medium produces ectoplasm which take shape . it has to be in a controled place ,but a lot of ppl think the medium is possesed it isnt that.

Namaste
Old 19-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Master
I have read about this. And a medium friend goes to a circle where a group of mediums get together once a year. They hold seances and use the talking horn. This sounds quite a bit like what she experiences. It would be a neat experience. She has really taught me a lot about my experiences.
Old 19-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Serenity Bear

I know I can do it but I dont know about anyone else, thats me all the way through. I know Im a medium but I dont know about anyone else :)

Iv seen table tapping and it was very convincing, infact the table spun so quickly all the recipients were thrown off to the walls of the room. However, I can still see how it could have been done fraudulently, with a bit of technology.

A lot who do deep trance think they are doing physical mediumship which isnt true, you need ectoplasm for it to be physical, so unless that is present then you dont have it.

The reason I believe it is so rare is because of the severe dangers that can be involved with the mediums health, also with todays society too many would love to jump into a session and thus put the mediums life at risk.

Ps: When I did my last session many years ago the floor wasn't clean and I ended up with a paper clip in my mouth, how it got there I havent got a clue. From that day on I've banned my guides from doing it again, its just too dangerous.
Old 19-05-2012, 04:07 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
One question.
Do you believe that Physical Mediumship is genuine?

Yes but only from the point of view I have experieicned it as there is yet to be the science to prove or disprove anything. Too if that is to be proven it might well rock the very FOUNDATIONS of faith as we know it so man best be ready.

I have read reports and seen photos of what is known as Physical Mediumship.
I have yet to be convinced.
Too many reports of faked PM.

Man has it in him to be that "Snake Oil Salesman" yes but too from much of that we do learn and grow. I have over the year's had many a photo of me taken and there is an energy around me but what that is I have know idea. Could simply be body heat, as I do run 2 decreese hotter most times than the normal. Just how the body is. Have been well Dr tested all is normal. RIGHT NOW as I type this I feel that flux in temperature now is that spirit with me maybe in part yes.

Do I fake it NO do I care that other's do yes and know honestly as there are always going to be those out there that do things for profits or to maybe teach us something. It is not our place to judge in them....more to simply understand what fits to how we see things.

Who believes and who doesn't?
And what is their proof if they do believe?

Deepsea

I used to be so I want to know WHY and PROVE IT but now I have moved into that place of things are what they are. I welcome openly the skeptics at any Medium Event I host and I welcome them to make a comment if its not done in an attack. I am not ever on stage t PROVE what I am or whom I am....just there to work with Spirit and pass on what that person might well need.

It is the best of feelings when a skeptic's LOVed on comes in and I can pass on a message that is on that personal level only they would undersand and see the tensions ease from their body. At times one's will see overlayed on me their LOVed one's image. NOW is that them simply so hoping for that or real. I do not know too matter not if that peace is found.

We need not the proof I feel if we are one that works as I do from that place of higest and greatest good for self and other's . In that place of the divine Light.

Lynn
Old 19-05-2012, 04:28 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
I know I can do it but I dont know about anyone else, thats me all the way through. I know Im a medium but I dont know about anyone else :)

Iv seen table tapping and it was very convincing, infact the table spun so quickly all the recipients were thrown off to the walls of the room. However, I can still see how it could have been done fraudulently, with a bit of technology.

A lot who do deep trance think they are doing physical mediumship which isnt true, you need ectoplasm for it to be physical, so unless that is present then you dont have it.

The reason I believe it is so rare is because of the severe dangers that can be involved with the mediums health, also with todays society too many would love to jump into a session and thus put the mediums life at risk.

Ps: When I did my last session many years ago the floor wasn't clean and I ended up with a paper clip in my mouth, how it got there I havent got a clue. From that day on I've banned my guides from doing it again, its just too dangerous.

I can understand that,Serenty Bear. Would frighten the living daylights out of me.
I would love to see someone I have lost to spirit,standing there before me.
Then I would believe in spiriualism a 100%,not that I do not now,but that would be the final proof.
Deepsea
Old 19-05-2012, 04:33 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I used to be so I want to know WHY and PROVE IT but now I have moved into that place of things are what they are. I welcome openly the skeptics at any Medium Event I host and I welcome them to make a comment if its not done in an attack. I am not ever on stage t PROVE what I am or whom I am....just there to work with Spirit and pass on what that person might well need.

It is the best of feelings when a skeptic's LOVed on comes in and I can pass on a message that is on that personal level only they would undersand and see the tensions ease from their body. At times one's will see overlayed on me their LOVed one's image. NOW is that them simply so hoping for that or real. I do not know too matter not if that peace is found.

We need not the proof I feel if we are one that works as I do from that place of higest and greatest good for self and other's . In that place of the divine Light.

Lynn

'We need not the proof I feel if we are one that works as I do from that place of higest and greatest good for self and other's . In that place of the divine Light.'

Beautiful,Lynn.
I like that very much.
Thank you.
Deepsea
Old 19-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Deactivated Account
This is weird given what I have just started my own thread about.

I have to admit I'm sceptical about physcial manifestation but now I think there's something in 'ectoplasm' even if not in the way we've been led to believe perhaps.

During meditation I often see what appear to be faces within white light. It is only after an experience last night (please see my thread) that I realised I may be producing ectoplasm, just in my mind's eye.

I guess it's one of those little mysteries yet to be solved.
Old 19-05-2012, 08:43 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
This is weird given what I have just started my own thread about.

I have to admit I'm sceptical about physcial manifestation but now I think there's something in 'ectoplasm' even if not in the way we've been led to believe perhaps.

During meditation I often see what appear to be faces within white light. It is only after an experience last night (please see my thread) that I realised I may be producing ectoplasm, just in my mind's eye.

I guess it's one of those little mysteries yet to be solved.

I am sorry,Starbuck,didn't realise you had the same thread...
May I ask one question? How did you feel after producing the ectoplasm?
Deepsea
Old 20-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh I didn't have the same thread, I started one yesterday because I was curious about an experience I had during meditation, that was all.

I don't know if I actually produced ecotoplasm in all honesty, the word came to mind, but I had seen faces of people before. I can't say I felt a lot different and I've been very ill with flu so any feeling is likely to be masked by that.

But it was a nice experience,whatever it was.

I was musing that perhaps ectoplasm exists but not in a physcial form..who knows.
Old 20-05-2012, 05:00 PM
starfish

Leslie Flint produced thousands of recordings via physicical mediumship.

can listen to them

on the official site

http://www.leslieflint.com/index.html

and

http://freewebs.com/afterlife/flint/flintrecordings.htm