Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-01-2018, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
7luminaries & ocean breeze should date.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 04-01-2018, 08:00 AM
Master
Same traits for me and him:

Patience, curiosity, loyalty, faith, humor, kindness, integrity, empathy and a devotion to balance.

We are also strong and resilient and social and creative and and and... ;)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 04-01-2018, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
^^ Oh gee, i hope you don't think it will come to that. I try to reserve elbow dropping, chair smashing, and pile driving for at least the second or third date.

Edit: spelling.
Because you're old-fashioned like that, right OB?
Old 04-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being

What could i say. I'm a gentleman with class.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
Empathy, compassion, good listener, open minded, loving, caring, funny, kind, calm, rational, emotionally intelligent, spiritual (to a degree), a good level of self awareness, the desire to keep evolving and pushing themselves, sexual, tactile, vulnerable (in a positive way), loyalty, honesty and openness.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Hard not to sound defensive when i see misconceptions about me.

Hahaha...relax, you didn't appear to understand the gist of most of what I said below either, so no probs...we're pretty much even there.

Quote:
Yet you continue.....

I haven't requested anything as a "rule."

If that were the case, i'd be actively looking for a relationship. Did you seriously read my post?

I'm not expecting a robot and i don't know where you got "king of the world" from.
Nothing else to say here...no disrespect but there's a fair bit of misunderstanding and misinterpretation here IMO, so there's no need for me to add to it, LOL.

Quote:
Honesty would fit under courageousness and kindness (when used unconditionally) is a trait that turns me on, not a trait that i admire. Humor is also another trait that really turns me on but i don't admire people with a sense of humor.
TBH I think it's strange that one would make this odd sort of distinction.

If you yourself are kind and courageous (etc), would you want someone who both admires and likes humour/kindness/you, etc., or only those who find it/you attractive but don't admire or respect it/you?

Do you want someone to find kindness (or you) attractive but also finds it/you not admirable or not worthy of respect ? Does this even hang together? LOL. Hahaha If it does then I respect the width of the chasm.

Quote:
Yes, i can see that. Though it seems like some people are often overlooked and not taken seriously regardless of how seriously they take the relationship.

This made sense to me. Bottom line, standards and boundaries speak to love of self equally to others, and this is important. Neither men nor women should prostitute themselves. If you are overlooked and disregarded, then you're not well suited and you (anyone of us) deserve better.

If someone treats what you offer callously or carelessly, then IMO you draw your line in the sand and move on as needed - in kindness and love. In truth, it's an act of love both for yourself and for the other, who has some lessons to learn regarding loving others equally to themselves.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-01-2018, 04:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Apart from the logical loyal, honest etc...
- Able to love (as opposed to attach from ego/fear/whatever)
- self-confidence
- empathetic
- able to see other's point of view
- regards & treats women as equals
- eagerness to develop (personal growth)
- able to communicate openly
- masculine energy man
- able & willing to commit
- understanding emotions/feelings
- able to deal with emotions/feelings (mine, his own, other's)
- his need for personal freedom is balanced by a healthy desire for ''together-time"

In short this would be a loving, caring, warm man with a strong personality. He has his own views, yet is respectful of others'. Supporting and cherishing his partner. Able to give, initiate, follow through, and able to receive what his woman gives in return.

Off-putting
- controlling
- abusive, albeit emotional, verbal, mental, physical
- immature
- poorly developed ego
- disrespectful of women
- overly logical / analytical (kinda like Spock)

What stands out to me is that almost every woman mentions a man who's respectful of women...
Goes to show we aren't there yet when it comes to balancing masculine & feminine energies.

FC, this is a lovely list. Too true. Particularly the part about balancing of energies being so necessary for authentic love between men and women. Really just a lovely post.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-01-2018, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being

Oh really? LOL....
You gents are all too funny
But seriously...NO. WAY.

Hahaha

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-01-2018, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
there's a fair bit of misunderstanding and misinterpretation here IMO

Definitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
If you yourself are kind and courageous (etc), would you want someone who both admires and likes humour/kindness/you, etc., or only those who find it/you attractive but don't admire or respect it/you?

Do you want someone to find kindness (or you) attractive but also finds it/you not admirable or not worthy of respect ? Does this even hang together? LOL. Hahaha If it does then I respect the width of the chasm.

You appear to have blend "don't admire with don't respect." Just because a person doesn't admire you doesn't mean they don't respect you. And just because a person admires you doesn't mean they respect you. If this was not your intent then get rid of the word "respect."

I don't want to be admired or desired. Its not something i look for. So the question is pointless to me. If i am actively seeking, i am looking for someone i can connect with. There are already people who admire certain traits about me as i may with them, but there is no real connection.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:35 AM
Master
Quote:
What could i say. I'm a gentleman with class.
A hopeless romantic, ocean breeze, that's what you are