Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 17-08-2017, 03:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Pendulum Bonding Question

I'm new to using the pendulum, and have recently realized that I'm not bonded with my pendulum. How to I make this connection? I tried searching the internet for answers, but it doesn't seem very resourceful on this topic.

Thanks!
Old 19-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Guide
What kind of pendulum do you have? Was it bought for you or did you choose it yourself from a shop or online? What are you wanting to dowse for? If you could give me that info, I'll advise.

Patrycia
Old 19-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

I use a very simple test with them when I go to get one. I ask "show me Yes and show me NO. From there I then ask "will you work with me". If its no then I leave it be. I do not feel that you can make it work for you.

Getting one on line makes it harder to test it.

Lynn
Old 20-08-2017, 06:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Lynn, I did as you suggested when I bought my pendulum at a store. I asked it to show me yes and no, then asked if it was mine. It said yes, so I bought it.

Also, I've been keeping it in my pocket the last few days and it seems to be working better now.

Patricia-- it's citrine with clear quartz. I've been mostly asking questions about myself so far. And I've been using a pendulum book I purchased called, "The great pendulum book."

...maybe I'm already bonded, and I just didn't realized it.
Old 20-08-2017, 09:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda
Patricia-- it's citrine with clear quartz. I've been mostly asking questions about myself so far. And I've been using a pendulum book I purchased called, "The great pendulum book."

...maybe I'm already bonded, and I just didn't realized it.

It sounds to me, you're on the right track. However, did you cleanse it when you got it back from the store? You don't know who/what the crystal has come into contact with or that person/s energies/intent. Some crystals will be OK to gently run under a tap (not selenite though). I'm not sure about citrine, google it. Whenever, I get new crystals or pendulums I cleanse by focusing intent and saying something like "I cleanse this crystal of all negative energies and welcome it into my care with love." Sometimes, if I feel it needs a bit more, I will leave it in the sunlight, a great cleanser.

You can also ask the pendulum if it needs more cleansing and how /what.

Now some people will programme the pendulum to give accurate answers for their highest good. I've never done that but it's your preference.

I'm also always respectful of the energies you're tapping into. I always say please and thank you. I always ask will I receive accurate answers and is now an appropriate time to ask about (whatever it is you're enquiring about).

A good way to let your pendulum attune to you is to sit in the evening when you're relaxed and watching tv or listening to music and simply hold it loosely in your hand. If it starts to get warm and tingly, that's all good.

Hope that's helpful.

Good luck

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 20-08-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old 20-08-2017, 09:49 PM
Administrator
Hello

Its two stones in the one unit that is interesting. All mine are individual in the stone they are made from mostly with silver. I have a gold chain Blood Stone one.

Do you have a picture you can share ?

lynn
Old 20-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Newbie ;)

This forum won't let me post a link for the pictures until I make 15 posts or more. I'm new here.... I'll post them as soon as I'm able.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Newbie ;)

I bought the pendulum in Colorado when I was visiting friends. I'm back home in Idaho now.

Patrycia, I've been respectful of the energies like you mentioned. I say thank you after I ask a question, and I always ask if 'now' is an appropriate time to ask questions when I'm about to start.
Old 22-08-2017, 07:01 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm having a rather difficult time posting a picture... it's probably because I'm new on this forum.

If you go to instagram and search for my user name 'olso8591', you'll be able to see two pictures of my pendulum there.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Newbie ;)

When i get my pendulums I first put it on the dashboard of my car to get sunlight. Then I will hold it in my hands as I drive. Then I will put it in my bra. I'm not sure if you are a man or woman but if you are a woman try putting it on your skin, in your bra, close to your heart. If you are a man then hold it in your hands for a while as long as you can take it without wanting to put it down. you can hold it against your chest, bare skin, under your shirt. Basically you are letting it pick up your energy.