Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Ascender

working on yourself just to be alone

I don't understand why I have had to go through all this pain, depression, working on myself and patterns, if ultimately I am just meant to be alone forever... why did I have to fall in love with the wrong person and have my heart ripped out if there is no other relationship awaiting me. I could have been alone all this time without having to go through all that and been perfectly happy about it.. I was ok with being alone until I feel in love, and now I have to get used to it all over again, why couldn't I have just never met him at all? I am pretty sure I will be alone from here on out so what was the point?
Old 29-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Master
You receive what you believe. I'm a big fan of writing down a list of qualities you are looking for in a partner and a detailed description of the relationship you wish to have with them, then letting it go and allowing the Universe to manifest it for you. Everybody I know who I've told to do this, has met a partner this way. It's a powerful way to manifest love. Try it. It works.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I don't understand why I have had to go through all this pain, depression, working on myself and patterns, if ultimately I am just meant to be alone forever... why did I have to fall in love with the wrong person and have my heart ripped out if there is no other relationship awaiting me. I could have been alone all this time without having to go through all that and been perfectly happy about it.. I was ok with being alone until I feel in love, and now I have to get used to it all over again, why couldn't I have just never met him at all? I am pretty sure I will be alone from here on out so what was the point?

Too late it already happened. Keep moving forward.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:09 PM
Guide

I recently created a vision board with those characteristics. I didn't design it with the person I think is my TF in mind, but with who I have become since learning about twinflames and I am basically looking for the man in the mirror. I came across some information about false twinflames and catalysts who come into your life to help you make the shifts so the real twinflame can enter. I have not seen anything on here about that and I am currently having doubts about my TF after reading the information.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
You receive what you believe. I'm a big fan of writing down a list of qualities you are looking for in a partner and a detailed description of the relationship you wish to have with them, then letting it go and allowing the Universe to manifest it for you. Everybody I know who I've told to do this, has met a partner this way. It's a powerful way to manifest love. Try it. It works.

My above post was in reply to this post. thanks I used manifestation ritual to bring a TF into my life, it worked too well I think. I have had to choose from two possibly karmic relationships, neither really fit the description that I recently made as I now think I have outgrown them both. I understand that the sleeping twin is often unaware of the twinflame dynamic and is playing out their 3D karmic relationship stuff and so the awakened twin has to suffer quite a bit. The trick is to relax and go with the flow. I am not suffering as much since being able to let go of my expectations. A new mantra for me is to expect the unexpected.
Old 29-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
I recently created a vision board with those characteristics. I didn't design it with the person I think is my TF in mind, but with who I have become since learning about twinflames and I am basically looking for the man in the mirror. I came across some information about false twinflames and catalysts who come into your life to help you make the shifts so the real twinflame can enter. I have not seen anything on here about that and I am currently having doubts about my TF after reading the information.

Why does he have to be a twin flame? Why can't he just be a loving partner?
Old 29-07-2016, 10:00 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
In no way diminishing your situation, plenty of people go through broken relationships and come out of the other side. I know (from experience) you're heartbroken now - breakup, let alone rejection if that's what it ultimately was, is never less than a nasty blow.

But know that time is a great healer. Once you awaken to the fact that the relationship wasn't meant to happen you may see things in a different perspective - like "better now than later on," when you'd become more entwined and the hurt may have been a lot worse.

What's happened leaves you on your own now but it is no indicator of the future and relationships to come. The thing is to affirm to yourself that as the days pass the pain will decrease (as long as you aren't obsessive); smile when something cheers you - a sunny day, a feeling of freedom; distract yourself with a hobby - or write about what's happened to work it out of your system.... Bring yourself around to optimism that it isn't the end of everything but a new start. Your experience hasn't been pleasant but it has been worthwhile - it has a positive side. You know the signs, you've seen them, so you know to be a little more detached next time.

Old 29-07-2016, 10:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Why does he have to be a twin flame? Why can't he just be a loving partner?

Unfortunately, I asked specifically for a twinflame. I am not known for doing things the easy way and I dont believe that I could attract that loving partner without doing the necessary work on myself anyway. If one does come along and is not my twinflame, I am not sure I could settle for mediocre when I have already had contact with the one I thought was my twin. I do believe that I am close to reunion with a twin, not sure if it is the one I have met or not. He could also be a false twin. Still learning all about this stuff.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

I think...
The illusion of runner chaser is all in mirroring. Once you stop running/chasing your mirror does the same.
Old 29-07-2016, 11:51 PM
Master
I think one is to learn to be happy on our own with or without our tf's