Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 26-08-2015, 02:45 PM
Maniacsrose

Recurring dream/nightmare

Every couple of years I have a nightmare with the same entity, but different place, and that is whatever room I am sleeping in. Everything about it is the same - from a person being in the next room, to the time of day.

An entity comes towards my bed, and I get a sexual and masculine vibe. He either does two things. He grabs me and drags me across the room where I go to each corner of the ceiling, and he tries to drag me out the door. OR he tries to grab me, for some reason is unable to drag me - and instead there is intercourse.

I have had this dream since I was a little girl. The second option only happened the last couple of years.

What do you think? And has anyone had similar experiences?
Old 26-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is most likely not an entity that is coming but that your having and Out of Body Experience and your brain is stepping in to find the logic for this. Your brain wants you to stay in the body but we do travel outwards. Part of us can leave on a journey and come back in. When we come back in at times it is too fast and its like a "Thud" to the brain so it turns it into something scary so that we either wake or remember it and do not do it again.

It is easy for a child to Astral Travel and to interact with different dimensions but as we get older we are told that its not possible yet it might still happen.

I have found that grounding at bedtime does help settle things. For me I travel in and out freely and its interesting what my new husband tells me about what I seem to do when sleeping. He wakes when I move and has said at times I say strange things. Yet I soon settle right back into sleep.

Lynn
Old 27-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Maniacsrose

I thought it was an out of body experience. I never considered the logic you spoke of, and that makes sense. I have always wished to astral project, and I believe I have done it (without the entity feeling) twice. Once my ears felt like they were on fire.

Thank you, this is very helpful :)
Old 28-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Seeker

it doesn't sound very nice. This entity is trying to steal your energy through intercourse, which is related to lust. I would be careful. Perhaps every night before going to bed, protect yourself.. there's a way by drawing a circle of white light around your house or bedroom.

In this book, there's a part talking about protecting yourself from negative entity. It's a free ebook. I don't know what page but the mantra to ward off entity works as I've tried it many times. The mantra is called Bellilin "divine wind that cast away darkness"

http://belsebuub.com/free-spiritual-...tual-knowledge

Goodluck..