Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-10-2010, 09:00 AM
Master
Does a real life experience with an angel count as a sign from God?
http://www.telepathyacademy.com/comm...php?topic=21.0

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes, I have.

Once during a reiki healing session in a spiritual shop my healer and I both heard a clanging of bells coming from the stockroom behind the healing room. Although there were some bells that she used for healing, there was no one who could have rung them and the bells couldn't have fallen, plus there was no window or anything. We both took that as a good, joyful sign of healing taking place.

Also, a couple of years ago one of my guinea pigs was taken very sick and although he had anti-biotics from the vet, it was clear he would not live. During the day before he died I carried him around with me using a makeshift sling, and gave him ongoing reiki and said prayers for his comfort. The following day I woke up to find he had died. My mum had stayed over that night and she offered to bury him in the garden as I found it too difficult. She did the job and then just as she came back in the house I was walking down the stairs - we both overheard a sound of very sweet music playing. It was almost heavenly. We asked eachother if we'd heard it. There was no TV on, no cars going past, no anythng that could have made the noise. I even checked my mobile thinking perhaps it had gone bananas and played a diffeerent tune but no - it had not rung. I like to believe that this was a sign from the Heavens thanking me for healing I gave Fudge.
Old 28-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Master
GOD GIVES ME MANY SIGNS , ONCE I WENT INTO A PARISH CHURCH AND ALWAYS I AM DRAWN TO A HUGE PICTURE OF JESUS HELAING THE SICK , IT NEVER ACTUALLY OCCURED TO ME WHAT HE WAS DOIN UNTIL ONE DAY I WENT IN TO ASK ABOUT LIFES PATH AT THAT MOMENT , I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO A HEALING COURSE BUT WASNT SURE AS HEALING WAS NEVER REALLY MY FORTE , I WAS ALWAYS MEDIUMSHIP , IT WA SONYL WHEN I ASKED WHAT ROUTE IS BEST FOR ME , WHEN I ACTUALLY REALISED HE WAS HELAING THE SICK , I CAME OUT OF THE CHURHC AND GRABBED A TAXI , THERE WAS SO MANY BUT I WENT FOR THE GOLD TAXI FOR SUM REASON , THE DRIVER ASKED ME HOW I WAS AND WE GOT CHATTING THEN SUDDENLY SHE TURNED TO ME AND SAID IM A HEALER , WE GOT CHATTING AND I REALISED THIS WAS A SIGN , TO ME GOLD IS ALSO A HIGH SPIRITUAL COLOUR AND I SEE GIOLD AS GIFTS IN MY WORK SO I ACCEPTED THAT THIS WAS MY GIFT FROM GOD , l:) , HE GIVES ME GENTLE NUDGES LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME , ITS ACTUALLY VERY COMFORTING BECAUSE MY FIATH IN GOD WAS NEVER REALLY THAT STRONG AND I AM ONE WHO TO BELIEVE FULLY HAS TO HAVE EXPERIENCES , NEEDESS TO SAY THAT NOW I KNWO THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT GOD DOES INDEED EXIST :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 28-10-2010, 06:33 PM
A Glass named Esther

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Oh thanks Spiritlite, I have been a jerk though, but thanks for your kind words.

I truly respect you for saying this.
Old 28-10-2010, 06:46 PM
A Glass named Esther

G-d speaks to all of us constantly through His entire creation.
Signs are always here, we just need to read between the lines.

Once in a while though, something does jump out which demands attention.

The latter tends to feel more miraculous but the former is the constant miracle of our experience here.

I have received many of both types of signs. I try to learn and improve from them.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:01 AM
MYFIGO

I have had many visions of God / Jesus and heard his voice.

One night about 3 months after I learned to heal and as I was healing.. I felt myself being raised up. I thought "this is odd... it's never happened before." I was pulled to Jesus and as I stood before him, my energy flowed from me into him and his into me. I understood this to mean that we are in him and so he knows truly what is in our hearts... also that he is in us and therefore we must treat ourselves as well as we would him. Also that if he is in us... we can do what he could do... we only need believe.

The funny thing is I almost missed the event because I was so focused on healing the young woman. I kept thinking I needed to get back to her. The other thing I understood from this was how pleased he was that I would spend my sleeping hours trying to heal others. Just unselfish love.

Since that time... I know I can go to him instead of just saying prayers from my bed. When I do healing, I see myself rising up to heaven to him. (It's funny because it's really only about 8 - 10 feet above us... not way up like we imagine!)

At first, I felt so overwhelmed by the love and acceptance that I felt in his presence. I kept trying to remember how it felt and take it back with me but I could not. After a couple of weeks of trying I realized that I needed to create that love myself in my earthly existence and then I wouldn't feel the huge gap.

And judgment? When you can really see yourself in front of him... you know everything you have done and thought ... he doesn't judge you... you do the judging. Everyday you have the opportunity to go back and try again. And you do a little bit better each day.

At first I had so many questions to ask him and he would answer in words but mostly by showing me scenes. After a few visits, I had no questions.. just trust that he was in charge and that he does know best.

All we really have to do is be good, be kind and be happy. Be the best person you can be, be kinder than is necessary and trust in him that everything will turn out all right in the end.

I know what I have written is not what most of you have experienced. Know that it is possible and try it for yourself. We do not need someone to go to God for us... he is there for each of us. No problem is too large or too small. He just wants to know you. He has always been beside you just waiting for you to turn around and walk toward him.

The funniest thing about all of this is that I do not attend church and have spent my life running from organized religion. But I would never deny my experiences. They are real and have redefined how I live my life.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:06 AM
sunny shine

beautiful experiences. thanks for sharing