Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:13 AM
Seeker

1's, 0's and 4's meaning?? mostly 1's and 4's

Hello ,
I constantly keep on seeing this combination, especially when I'm thinking about a certain situation. It has been haunting me for months and now it appearing more.

Ex
14, 41, 104, 114, 14, 401, 1104, 1040, 1044, 144, 1401, 1144
I was wondering what is the meaning of this number combination. Does it deal with manifestation? Or Something else?

Please and Thank you
Old 23-02-2018, 10:58 AM
Experiencer

I'm experiencing something similar with: 314; 413; 1034; 1134 in particular. The 1134 is interesting as it comes up in weird places. I found this when googling: http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...mber-1134.html
Old 28-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Manifestation numbers

Am only a student of the occult arts-my limited understanding of the number 1 with 4 combinations presented herewith =

Manifestation is usually a form (number) expression that has a relationship interpretation with 14. (1 & 4 together) A Taurus or possession energy; (material manifestation) an interpretation is often used with the meaning of 'generation' (things of creation) = manifestation.

'4' Scorpio (regenerative); has connection with the word manifestation fore we often change or tear down to rebuild objects that are 'realized' (tarot reference 4) a process of 'manifesting.'

So yes '1' & '4" in the combinations you have described sound very apt to manifestation. '1' is integral it speaks of positive & negative energy united; combinations of these which create 'form' elements blended for a whole expression. Astrological interpretation of '1' is Mercury = Thought, or '1' the Sun' a being we associate as Light that promotes growth; to manifest into 'being' or 'creation.' ('2') is Moon; she might be thought of as emotions-change-fullness, a blending process known to make manifestation possible. She represents fecundation, a seed in soil or fodder wish she nourishes, together with Sun Moon helps the seed to flourish and grow, so negative polarity Moon is an integral key in the interplay of a most important role that develops the potential of expressing some element of manifestation from both positive & negative integration. Moon depending upon whom or where she makes association, she promotes energies that 'blend' in manifestations.

Spherical writes about the number '1' as the Sun, '2' as the ever dual Moon being plastic malleable taking on many expressions of energies that aid in manifestation. 'The Great Manifesto' or the book of form is Astrological reference in its many explanations that include these two forces in the creation of the world.

'I think therefore I am' is the '1' energy principle which is a form of 'ying' & 'yang' - or male = positive, female = negative.

When these are combined they make a 'whole' that is solvent to create the potential of material expression.

Will get off my soap box, but where I am trying to go with my delineation efforts of 1 & 4 energy combinations-can often be interpreted by aspect power definitions having origin in Astrology. Various aspects have reference to strife or friction; as square or opposition energies. They result in the action or activity that redefine, tearing down the old to make new manifestations. Friction is this force; 1 & 4, 14 energy. These forces or aspects in action leave in their wake some redefinition of manifestation of creation, in one form or another.

Thought '1' brings the Realization '4' of material possession '14.'

All the best
Vyri
Old 01-03-2018, 12:18 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish 1 & 4 in various repetition combination

Quote:
Hello ,
I constantly keep on seeing this combination, especially when I'm thinking about a certain situation. It has been haunting me for months and now it appearing more.

Ex
14, 41, 104, 114, 14, 401, 1104, 1040, 1044, 144, 1401, 1144
I was wondering what is the meaning of this number combination. Does it deal with manifestation? Or Something else?

Please and Thank you

Vanno

Am only a student of the occult arts-my limited understanding of the number 1 with 4 combinations presented herewith =

Manifestation is usually a form (number) expression that has a relationship interpretation with 14. (1 & 4 together) A Taurus or possession energy; (material manifestation) an interpretation is often used with the meaning of 'generation' (things of creation) = manifestation.

'4' Scorpio (regenerative); has connection with the word manifestation fore we often change or tear down to rebuild objects that are 'realized' (tarot reference 4) a process of 'manifesting.'

So yes '1' & '4" in the combinations you have described sound very apt to manifestation. '1' is integral it speaks of positive & negative energy united; combinations of these which create 'form' elements blended for a whole expression. Astrological interpretation of '1' is Mercury = Thought, or '1' the Sun' a being we associate as Light that promotes growth; to manifest into 'being' or 'creation.' ('2') is Moon; she might be thought of as emotions-change-fullness, and plastic-a blending process known to make manifestation possible. She represents fecundation, a seed in soil or fodder wish she nourishes, together with Sun Moon helps the seed to flourish and grow, so negative polarity Moon is an integral key in the interplay of a most important role that develops the potential of expressing some element of manifestation from both positive & negative integration. Moon depending upon whom or where she makes association, she promotes energies that 'blend' in manifestations.

Spherical writes about the number '1' as the Sun, '2' as the ever dual Moon being plastic malleable taking on many expressions of energies that aid in manifestation. 'The Great Manifesto' or the book of form is Astrological reference in its many explanations that include these two forces in the creation of the world.

'I think therefore I am' is the '1' energy principle which is a form of 'ying' & 'yang' - or male = positive, female = negative.

When these are combined they make a 'whole' that is solvent to create the potential of material expression.

Will get off my soap box, but where I am trying to go with my delineation efforts of 1 & 4 energy combinations-can often be interpreted by aspect power definitions having origin in Astrology. Various aspects have reference to strife or friction; as square or opposition energies. They result in the action or activity that redefine, tearing down the old to make new manifestations. Friction is this force; 1 & 4, 14 energy. These forces or aspects in action leave in their wake some redefinition of manifestation of creation, in one form or another.

All the best
Vyri
Old 04-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefinersFire
Vanno

So yes '1' & '4" in the combinations you have described sound very apt to manifestation. '1' is integral it speaks of positive & negative energy united; combinations of these which create 'form' elements blended for a whole expression. Astrological interpretation of '1' is Mercury = Thought, or '1' the Sun' a being we associate as Light that promotes growth; to manifest into 'being' or 'creation.' ('2') is Moon; she might be thought of as emotions-change-fullness, and plastic-a blending process known to make manifestation possible. She represents fecundation, a seed in soil or fodder wish she nourishes, together with Sun Moon helps the seed to flourish and grow, so negative polarity Moon is an integral key in the interplay of a most important role that develops the potential of expressing some element of manifestation from both positive & negative integration. Moon depending upon whom or where she makes association, she promotes energies that 'blend' in manifestations.

All the best
Vyri

Thank you!! Sorry for taking so long to answer. You are right, the things I have been wishing for have been starting to manifest. I started a manifestation box 3 years ago and some of the things that were extremely to complete are coming to fruition. Thank you again.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:35 PM
Seeker

Thank you Seenthelight!! I use this website all the time.