Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-12-2011, 09:44 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
at her funeral she was stood in the aisle dancing!! stood right at the side of me urging me to get up and dance, no chance lol, I'm there laughing me head off and everyone else was in floods of tears - but that was dotty for you .. life and soul of the party - always was and always will be :).
That's just awesome. I often wonder how to get people cheery at my funeral. Maybe hiring a stand-up comedian...
Old 24-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Master
My sister made contact with me the very next day.....she came to me....she was so excited and she allowed me to feel her bliss........she told me that it was beautiful........Peace xxx
Old 24-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
My sister made contact with me the very next day.....she came to me....she was so excited and she allowed me to feel her bliss........she told me that it was beautiful........Peace xxx

That is so sweet. I was at my mom's bedside when she passed over from a horrid colon cancer. Skin and bones and always pain medicated. For the first time in years, her eyes lit up really bright, and she said "May, it is so beautiful!"
And her eyes stayed open and she went.
Old 24-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Medium_Laura

This is from the book by Medium Lisa Williams:

Excerpt from Survival of the Soul -

(When you pass) You might think that you wouldn't want to return to the scene of your passing, but all souls are asked to watch and be part of that process for emotional healing. And because you are still tied to the Earth plane, chances are you are going to want to make that visit - particularly if you didn't get to say goodbye because your passing happened quickly or tragically.

You will be able to see your physical body, which of course, is now removed from your spirit. It is not unusual for those left behind to want you to show yourself to them in your earthly form.

Yet it can be exhausting to make an appearance in the flesh, as it takes an incredible amount of energy to do so. Also there is no good time for you to do it. Even though they may see you, it will be such a shock that they might turn away and by the time they did a double take, you'd be gone, disappearing right in front of their eyes.

This could evoke emotions of regret that are intensified by grief - so for these reasons, such appearances are very rare.

Ariel gives more detail about this (channeled from spirit)

We who have passed have to use an enormous amount of energy to show ourselves physically. It is much easier to influence those on Earth to listen to certain songs, signaling them to trun on the radio when they usually would not. Then we can put a thought in through their guide to get them to listen at a certain time to a recording or a show. But for us to stand "revealed" before them is what people want most of all, and it is not as easy as you would think. Our energy level is so much higher than theirs because the Afterlife exists at a higher frequency.

In our dimension we have to work hard at lowering our vibrations to match theirs. It takes a while to master it at all.
Old 24-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you very much for sharing that insight Laura. Something I have often wondered about. Just when one thinks one doesn't need another book, lol.... one shows up.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 24-12-2011, 11:49 PM
Medium_Laura

LOL I've just started reading this one and it's really great :)
Old 26-12-2011, 12:06 PM
angel62

i don't think my self there is a time line it took mum 2 days before she came through with messages that she wanted things done her way lol she had dementia and couldn't communicate .... how ever she was a medium before she got sick, so may be it was easier for the both of us, but i have heard they need to heal and rest first.
Old 26-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
... a week or so later at her funeral she stood in the aisle dancing!! stood right at the side of me urging me to get up and dance, ...
That was a great story, thank you, Jules. You are so lucky!

2, 30 year friends are actually dying in the hospital (placed in there over the Christmas weekend), no hope at all.
I wish their family would somehow know they will be ''ok''. Beyond ''ok''!
But they are not very into ''afterlife stuff''.

I probably read an NDE a day!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-12-2011, 05:29 PM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
quote: "...had been trying to contact his family for forgiveness but even they aa mediums and sensitives wouldn't talk to him so he needed to find some...."

That's a sad indictment of the spiritual scene in your neck of the woods - what were his kin and those practitioners thinking, one wonders....?

I know, its sad but apparently he had been such a nasty man in life they were ignoring him. Once I brought him thru for them and made them acknowledge him and his message, they stpped being the way they were behaving, forgave him so he could move on.
Old 27-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Tammy

Thank you everyone for your responses and inspiring feedback!