Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-07-2013, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy
Hello forums and spirit guide sparrow!
I believe in the after life and have had only one out of body my entire life, but have one question about the after life that bugs me.
I am a gamer and know that the spirit world is thought responsive so in theory i could create one of my favorite video games and play through it experiencing it like a virtual reality come to life, but the question is how could you create the rules of the game if everything is thought responsive? Wouldn't that ruin the gaming experience if instead of playing through the level my thoughts influence the game allowing me to cheat and i fly to the end of the game or removed a wall that i wasn't suppose to.
I know there are better things to be doing than playing video games in the after life but it's such a big thing in my life i had to ask the question.
One last thing if you can create rules to follow and play through without cheating would this work if i have friends playing along with me or would they be able to cheat?

Dear someguy,

A curious name you have given yourself to conceal your many intriguing avenues of persona.

This is of course a wonderful question expressing great personal value. To begin with know that your affinity for video games is merely a form of behaviour you align with to connect to other states of consciousness, in a sense to escape the unrelenting boundaries and unfulfilments of physical life. The games provide you with a personal safe space in which you can be emotionally nourished and explore your creative intentions upon a platform which reminds you of other dimensions you have once visited, as well as other personas you have once played in the spirit world. Because you originate from a very sensory dimension you seek to reanimate and realign yourself to the same sort of values which these games invoke, for it is you find the physical plane rather restrictive in its ability to nourish your interactive needs.

With this said you may come to discover upon your passing that your current intentions to mimic gaming realities is surpassed by a deeper reconnection to where you actually come from. You will no longer feel it necessary to rely on human game constructs to arouse such emotional fulfilments, for you will gain access to realms far beyond any experience you can possibly conceive in any game you will ever play on Earth. The sensory satisfaction from such mimicry will quickly dissolve and feel obsolete next to the much grander interactive realities which await you.

However, should you still wish to mimic faculties and facets of these video games in your spirit state then you will do so until it no longer enriches you sufficiently. In which case there are those in the spirit world who will facilitate this experience for you where you are unable to brake such rules, for it is possible to conceal outcomes, entrances and other such things which mimic your gaming experience.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 21-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaJohal
I've heard that our thoughts are not secret at all in the Spirit world, so people know what we think ? Is anyone a bit worried about this, like would people know if we had a crush on them ? Unwanted thoughts are hard enough on this side of Life, but at least no one knows them unless we tell them. I have read Howard Storm's book and he thought of ''Breasts'' at one point and spirits around him giggled.

Dear IndianaJohal,

In the spirit world there is no need to hide thoughts. There is no benefit in doing so for we all seek to be understood and accepted by all others. This can only be accomplished by complete transparency of our true nature. It is only your human ego and sense of pride which makes you feel embarrassed about the thoughts that you have. As you move away from human state and behaviour the thoughts that you have will quickly change and you will hold no reservations in sharing them.

-Sparrow

Old 21-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear IndianaJohal,

In the spirit world there is no need to hide thoughts. There is no benefit in doing so for we all seek to be understood and accepted by all others. This can only be accomplished by complete transparency of our true nature. It is only your human ego and sense of pride which makes you feel embarrassed about the thoughts that you have. As you move away from human state and behaviour the thoughts that you have will quickly change and you will hold no reservations in sharing them.

-Sparrow

Hi thanks for that SGS ? Can I call you that ? Can I ask do you know what the purpose of Precognition/Premonition of ones own death is ?

I have heard stories from people who have seen family members predict their own passing from the Earth plane ? One even predicted in their diary the date of passing. I would appreciate your view if you do have one on this. Thanks.
Old 21-07-2013, 11:03 PM
TheLegendaryDreamer

Quote:
Dear Dreamer,

To address your first question - The chance to reconnect once in the spirit world will always require both individuals to desire the same intention. Intention itself has the power to both build bridges and brake boundaries, yet also to isolate and alienate into invisibility those things you close yourself to through attitude. It is a common observation that the first one to pass often visit’s the one still in physical state in an attempt to deliver recompense and reconciliation through an awakened sense of insight. The one in physical state does not always receive or acknowledge this intention. It is in the best interest for all for those of the living to seek resolution within personal relationships prior to their passing.

To address your second question - My dear soul, there is never a time when you shall not deserve such positive praise for your insightful poetry and presentation of personal reflection. I have yet to understand why any human being would ever doubt or question the deservingness of abundance and beauty which they help to manifest. Though this is not altogether true, for I know so well as should you, that it is in fact due to the denial of ones own Self-value.

The feminine aspect within you, which is that of feeling and intuition surfaces and saturates your senses into imaginative infusion. You have an inherent access to emotional wisdom and cellular receptivity to sensual information which you paint into words. Your words are not so much your forte as much as an ability to find and process information within feeling, within emotion and within experiences you observe around you and configure them into new forms of receptivity. In other words, you deliver the perfect truth within feeling through the canvas of words and human persona. As well as words you also paint this information through sound, which during your periods of creativity and reflection echo into many other realms. Your challenge will be to process many types of information which will be delivered to you in a way which does not cause imbalance within you. It shall be important for you as a being to give form to your emotions and your feelings in order to release them from your energy field. The more you work with this energy facility the more information will come through your other senses.

With gratitude to the witness of wonderment.
-Sparrow

Thank you for taking the time and energy to reply. Not just for replying to me, but to everyone else who took part recently. I am taking this time to impart a simple, warm-hearted, thank you.

However, this sparks more questions to add to my first one. If one has abused another, assuming both still have the intentions to reconnect in the spirit world, does this in any way impede their abilities to do so? Would any karmic issues created by the abuse be involved in the process?

From one fragment of cosmic breath to another, in breath of love and love in breath
TLD
Old 22-07-2013, 02:12 AM
Super Moderator
Dear Sparrow,
I feel a great truth in your words:

The chance to reconnect once in the spirit world will always require both individuals to desire the same intention. Intention itself has the power to both build bridges and brake boundaries, yet also to isolate and alienate into invisibility those things you close yourself to through attitude. It is a common observation that the first one to pass often visit’s the one still in physical state in an attempt to deliver recompense and reconciliation through an awakened sense of insight. The one in physical state does not always receive or acknowledge this intention.

But occasionally this occurs to me....what if one of the loving Souls -the one left behind on Earth to complete their incarnation -lost sight of their loving Intention through no fault of their own, maybe because of symptoms of Dementia in old age, or a Stroke, and they were left without memory of their loved one.
Would they still be reconnected after the one left behind passed to Spirit?
Old 22-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaJohal
Hi thanks for that SGS ? Can I call you that ? Can I ask do you know what the purpose of Precognition/Premonition of ones own death is ?

I have heard stories from people who have seen family members predict their own passing from the Earth plane ? One even predicted in their diary the date of passing. I would appreciate your view if you do have one on this. Thanks.
Hello once again, dear IndianaJohal.

If it is easier on your fluidity of self-expression to engage me with such abbreviation then do so unhesitatingly.

To begin to answer your provided query it is to say first and foremost that all premonitions and precognitions do not represent destiny or ultimate truth. This is to say, regardless of what is perceivable as a foretold event, such event is merely one of a great many potentials that can unfold for you should you act to create as you choose. It is more easier for evolved beings or awakened consciousness to ascertain a future event by observing repetitious behaviour. With this said, human beings in particular are often extremely repetitive and predictable in their behaviour of life, certainly to evolved entities who observe them, and thusly much of what is preconceived can come to manifestation. Only by changing your predictable nature and steering your energy into bold new directions can you create a different future for yourself to one painted in preconceived perception.

The experience of death itself, the passing of the physical tissues, is generally not something to be feared or fought against, for it can be a beautiful freedom and awakening of expansive wonderment. It is as if you had been burdened with a heavy backpack for a very long time and suddenly you become free from the weight. The human mind however has long been programmed to fear this process and assign anxieties to all precursors to physical death. Dreams for example which depict peculiar scenarios of death are often aligned to the interpretations of fear based thinking. In reality dreams contain symbolic values which represent a visual language associated with other dimensions and are not always meant to be taken literally.

It is very difficult for anyone in the spirit world to predict a specific date and time for an event to occur, simply because it cannot be considered your true reality until you have chosen to create it. There are also many unforeseen external forces and events which take place which often interject their influence at the last minute to change outcomes. Those who do precognitise their own death or other such event can do so because they have had a hand in its choosing and creating, or such event has been communicated to them by another who observes their predictable nature. Sometimes it can be a warning to change behaviour, and other times it can be a gift to ready your transition through that foretold event so that you may deal with it more painlessly and proficiently.

In light of love,
-Sparrow

Old 22-07-2013, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendaryDreamer
Thank you for taking the time and energy to reply. Not just for replying to me, but to everyone else who took part recently. I am taking this time to impart a simple, warm-hearted, thank you.

However, this sparks more questions to add to my first one. If one has abused another, assuming both still have the intentions to reconnect in the spirit world, does this in any way impede their abilities to do so? Would any karmic issues created by the abuse be involved in the process?

From one fragment of cosmic breath to another, in breath of love and love in breath
TLD
From one fragment of cosmic breath onto another, I extend beyond all distance, all distinction and all distortions of disillusionment to deliver reciprocated equality of gratitude and gracious gratification.

If the recipient of abuse seeks interaction with his or her abuser this will take place in the spirit world only through the intention of healing and recompense. This is to say, only when the recipient of abuse has reached a state of security, maturity of mind and forgiveness can such a meeting take place. If forgiveness has not been created within the vibration of the abused, the abuser will never be able to perceive or locate the other for as long as that state persists. Should the recipient of abuse remain vulnerable to their abuser then there are other beings who will keep that vulnerable soul invisible to their counterpart. It is possible in the spirit world for beings to shield other beings or other accesses by cloaking them in specific vibrations. The abused will be, in every instance, capable of perceiving if their abuser has attained wisdom and felt regret for their deeds by observing their energy. Intentions cannot be concealed in the spirit world and so it is impossible to be deceived by insincere words or gestures. Such insincerity immediately reveals itself in the colour and vibratory language of their light body.

Dream well.
-Sparrow

Old 22-07-2013, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Sparrow,
I feel a great truth in your words:

The chance to reconnect once in the spirit world will always require both individuals to desire the same intention. Intention itself has the power to both build bridges and brake boundaries, yet also to isolate and alienate into invisibility those things you close yourself to through attitude. It is a common observation that the first one to pass often visit’s the one still in physical state in an attempt to deliver recompense and reconciliation through an awakened sense of insight. The one in physical state does not always receive or acknowledge this intention.

But occasionally this occurs to me....what if one of the loving Souls -the one left behind on Earth to complete their incarnation -lost sight of their loving Intention through no fault of their own, maybe because of symptoms of Dementia in old age, or a Stroke, and they were left without memory of their loved one.
Would they still be reconnected after the one left behind passed to Spirit?
Dear Tobi,

My pleasure as always to engage you.

The functioning’s of the physical body, their afflictions if you will, whether they be dementia or some other condition which diminishes memory will quickly fall away once in the spirit world. This is because the pressures and chemical conditions which cause and contain them are no longer in effect, and the cellular memory of the affliction is bombarded with rays of light and love which transmute and awaken dormant cellular and consciousness memory. This means, the soul will not only remember the experience of dementia or noted affliction, but will simultaneously be able to remember themselves and their state prior to such condition. Thusly this allows them to revert back to their former grace of mind and persona. This also allows them to revert back to their former physical appearance of any age by cellular memory recall once having received the rays of light and love. There is never then a question of two beings who truly desire union ever connecting, despite their physical disillusions, it shall be in every instance made manifest.

-Sparrow

Old 22-07-2013, 07:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Hello once again, dear IndianaJohal.

If it is easier on your fluidity of self-expression to engage me with such abbreviation then do so unhesitatingly.

To begin to answer your provided query it is to say first and foremost that all premonitions and precognitions do not represent destiny or ultimate truth. This is to say, regardless of what is perceivable as a foretold event, such event is merely one of a great many potentials that can unfold for you should you act to create as you choose. It is more easier for evolved beings or awakened consciousness to ascertain a future event by observing repetitious behaviour. With this said, human beings in particular are often extremely repetitive and predictable in their behaviour of life, certainly to evolved entities who observe them, and thusly much of what is preconceived can come to manifestation. Only by changing your predictable nature and steering your energy into bold new directions can you create a different future for yourself to one painted in preconceived perception.

The experience of death itself, the passing of the physical tissues, is generally not something to be feared or fought against, for it can be a beautiful freedom and awakening of expansive wonderment. It is as if you had been burdened with a heavy backpack for a very long time and suddenly you become free from the weight. The human mind however has long been programmed to fear this process and assign anxieties to all precursors to physical death. Dreams for example which depict peculiar scenarios of death are often aligned to the interpretations of fear based thinking. In reality dreams contain symbolic values which represent a visual language associated with other dimensions and are not always meant to be taken literally.

It is very difficult for anyone in the spirit world to predict a specific date and time for an event to occur, simply because it cannot be considered your true reality until you have chosen to create it. There are also many unforeseen external forces and events which take place which often interject their influence at the last minute to change outcomes. Those who do precognitise their own death or other such event can do so because they have had a hand in its choosing and creating, or such event has been communicated to them by another who observes their predictable nature. Sometimes it can be a warning to change behaviour, and other times it can be a gift to ready your transition through that foretold event so that you may deal with it more painlessly and proficiently.

In light of love,
-Sparrow

You have given such an amazing reply, which is so in depth, that I feel obliged to say thanks Spirit Guide Sparrow instead of SGS. I appreciate your reply to my question.
Old 23-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Dear Tobi,

My pleasure as always to engage you.

The functioning’s of the physical body, their afflictions if you will, whether they be dementia or some other condition which diminishes memory will quickly fall away once in the spirit world. This is because the pressures and chemical conditions which cause and contain them are no longer in effect, and the cellular memory of the affliction is bombarded with rays of light and love which transmute and awaken dormant cellular and consciousness memory. This means, the soul will not only remember the experience of dementia or noted affliction, but will simultaneously be able to remember themselves and their state prior to such condition. Thusly this allows them to revert back to their former grace of mind and persona. This also allows them to revert back to their former physical appearance of any age by cellular memory recall once having received the rays of light and love. There is never then a question of two beings who truly desire union ever connecting, despite their physical disillusions, it shall be in every instance made manifest.

-Sparrow

Thank you very much dear Sparrow. It's good to know if a loss of attunement to a certain beloved Soul were lost because of some physical malfunction, it would not affect the heart's and the spirit's intent underneath everything.