Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Master
Yep... That's my job...

Xan

Old 22-09-2011, 08:22 PM
SimpleGesture

Certainly the confusion can be when some women appreciate men who act aloof... and others want absolutely connection.
Difference can provide the goose with spice, and similarity can create a concord of ideals.
Jack
Old 22-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Experiencer
I was just gonna say that it may have been the beer.....

Or gas....

Take your pick.

There isn't one solid answer for this because each guy is a different animal. At least I think so.
Old 22-09-2011, 11:40 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yep... That's my job...

Xan

dont ever stop will you lol , your do it so well xx

Quote:
I was just gonna say that it may have been the beer.....

Or gas....

Take your pick.

There isn't one solid answer for this because each guy is a different animal. At least I think so.

Loool i dont think this is an issue for any of the ones i know of! lool but certainly made me giggle :P
Old 23-09-2011, 05:13 AM
Guide
I cant speak for other men, but for myself, i find myself interested in things a lot for awhile, and then i totally lose interest in them. Perhaps its just a phase.
Old 23-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Thirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Geminilite... Whether with a man or a woman, when there is openness one time you see them and closed the next there's some fear of being vulnerable in them.

You can't change this self-protection in someone else, but you can keep letting go of your expectations so you are present in each moment as it is and don't feel so jerked up and down.

Xan

Love you Xan, really out of the ball park on this one!

Here are my thoughts....

Sometimes you'll run into a man that does not understand your language... and actions always speak louder than words. I know I can be as dense as lead some times, especially when I am focused on something. Ware the man escaping from a bad relationship... he will not want to commit for a time.
Old 23-09-2011, 08:49 AM
geminilite

thirteen.. yes lol Xan managed to get it that right into orbit I think :)

lol beware the man from bad relationship absolutely, coudlnt agree more on this one and its funny what you say, me and a friend were talking about the fact that even when us women think we are being open that in fact most the time we openign and closing with mixed signals just as much if ot more than the men hahaha.. no wonder we all cant figure it out lol
Old 23-09-2011, 09:11 AM
mattie

Fickle Behavior Hardly Unique To Men

I’m female.

Women can have this capricious or fickle behavior too. I’m fairly sure that some men could supply abundant examples that would be very similar. Women can go through ‘awkward’ stages too.

Not all men act the same. Sometimes when we have certain expectations about how people will act this is fulfilled!

If the result of flirting w/ someone who is new results in tears then it may well be that one is getting waaaaaaaay ahead of where the relationship actually IS. Stay in the NOW. Avoid falling in love w/ a potential relationship & enjoy the simply fun flirtation & new romance IF it develops. Don’t expect a flirtation, no matter how much chemistry you might feel to develop into a relationship. Avoid making assumptions about why a guy who flirted heavily the first time doesn’t show continued interest. There can be many reasons including what Xan mentioned.

Releasing these expectations about meeting others who MIGHT be a romantic relationship can move us into a position where we don’t create this pain for our self. If this crying over relationships that never developed is a regular thing it might be a tip that one is being rather needy. Neediness is never attractive to those who are balanced.
Old 23-09-2011, 09:19 AM
geminilite

mattie - yes i agree that us women can probably be just as confusing to the men too lol

and what you say about expectations is exactly right, not to get ahead of oneself and to just enjoy the journey is right , and i agree about the neediness bit also, never an attractive trait at all and tends to be a bit smothering when presented with it, though thankfully i dont see neediness is an issue in these situations , what Xan said seems to hit the nail on the head perfectly :)
Old 23-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Master
Myself I don't like comparing men with women, it sort of feels stupid to me.