Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-01-2017, 08:37 AM
Pathfinder

Working with emerald

I haven't been around for several months but just wanted to say I've been working with emerald and I've been getting results strengthening my memory. These results have happened BEFORE I even knew emerald worked for memory. I don't know how but these stones work.

Jeff
Old 08-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Master

I'd love a piece of emerald. I look forward to the day a piece finds me. I often have dreams where it appears.
Old 08-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Seeker

I have found emeralds to have a peaceful and loving energy. I will wear them and see if I can observe an increase in my memory retention. Thank you for the suggestion Ihatethisugh1.
Old 28-01-2017, 03:47 AM
Seeker

I'm obsessed with emerald! For me I just get a warm, peaceful love from them.
Old 28-01-2017, 04:37 AM
Guide
Oh yes, peace and love for me as well! My birthstone is emerald, so I get so much joy from this stone, it feels just as happy when it's out and about and around my family. That's so neat about the strengthened memory benefit also.

I made an elixir (not condoning this or suggesting it to anyone, it's against forum rules!) from emerald to help heal my heart chakra...I felt more loving, but the fear of an elixir prevented me from drinking more than the one test glass :p Ended up pouring it into my bamboo plant, who seemed to love it just as much.