Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Pathfinder
I beg to differ, you absolutely can enter someones head. I would give her kill images whilst she slept. I believe my hex is doing something, her hair is starting to fall out. Tell me, how do you suppose I'm able to speak to her via a pendulum, are you so naive or just refuse to believe?

Zoai, my deity makes her suffer. I've asked for her to stop but she won't listen. I believe this is because I'm no longer annoymous to her, some payback I guess. My own fault but I've been doing this to her for so long, it's hard to stop.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:12 PM
Master
I wonder if you can be tried for murder if you death hex someone. Just curious. Be careful my friend.
Old 14-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Master
Two Zen Buddhist monks, Tanzan and Ekido were walking down a muddy road and it was still raining very heavily.

As they rounded a bend, they saw a beautiful young woman in a silk kimono who was unable to cross a swollen stream. She just stood there, lamenting her fate.

Upon seeing this, Tanzan said "come on, sister, please let me help you out" and he carried the woman on his back across the muddy rivulet and placed her on a patch of higher ground. The lady was very thankful and appreciative.

Ekido became angry with Tanzan, but he spoke not of it. The usually chatty monk immediately became silent as they walked along and he remained that way until late in the evening when they reached the lodging house. Eventually, Ekido could not control his silent protest any longer: "We are celibate monks! It is forbidden for us to touch women! to even think about pretty women! Yet there you go, carrying one on your back! That is disgusting, Tanzan and it goes against everything we have been taught!"

With that, Tanzan said "Brother, I left the woman back there, by the roadside many hours ago. Why are you still carrying her?"
Old 14-08-2019, 12:06 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toe-Knee
I beg to differ, you absolutely can enter someones head. I would give her kill images whilst she slept. I believe my hex is doing something, her hair is starting to fall out. Tell me, how do you suppose I'm able to speak to her via a pendulum, are you so naive or just refuse to believe?

Zoai, my deity makes her suffer. I've asked for her to stop but she won't listen. I believe this is because I'm no longer annoymous to her, some payback I guess. My own fault but I've been doing this to her for so long, it's hard to stop.
You can only 'enter' someone's head through psychological manipulation, but that needs direct contact with them and you're not actually 'inside' their heads, it's only a metaphor. You can't so it while they sleep, you can only want to believe you can. If you're giving her kill images then obviously you want to cause her harm, so that says a lot about you as a person. And she's so deeply entrenched in your head that you go to such lengths. So what happened, you're ticked off because she dumped you or are you obsessed with her from afar? It's interesting that you used the words "no longer anonymous to her." Unrequited Love? She didn't notice you?

I'm with Lorelyn, go seek some professional help at your earliest convenience. I'd also agree with Native Spirit in that you're unhealthily obsessed
Old 15-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You can only 'enter' someone's head through psychological manipulation, but that needs direct contact with them and you're not actually 'inside' their heads, it's only a metaphor. You can't so it while they sleep, you can only want to believe you can. If you're giving her kill images then obviously you want to cause her harm, so that says a lot about you as a person. And she's so deeply entrenched in your head that you go to such lengths. So what happened, you're ticked off because she dumped you or are you obsessed with her from afar? It's interesting that you used the words "no longer anonymous to her." Unrequited Love? She didn't notice you?

I'm with Lorelyn, go seek some professional help at your earliest convenience. I'd also agree with Native Spirit in that you're unhealthily obsessed
Hey there Greenslade.
You know, in the main, I agree with all you've said. I definitely second the bit about seeking help.

For the OP, I would stress that our intention and thought DO have consequences, mostly for ourselves. But it's possible that these consequences will not only affect the doer here. Particularly if there was any relationship and energetic connection (I haven't read the whole thread).

I would say to the OP...

"Your intention and your thoughts can and do have real outcomes in the real world, and mostly for you yourself. Your intention and thoughts can certainly harm your mental state and lead you to do and say harmful things. Likewise, they are contributing to the negativity in the world at this time.

Accept that you are responsible for all of these things...your intent, your thoughts, your words and deeds. And if you find these things are largely negative, accept that you will be the one harmed most by the negativity you generate. It is also possible others may suffer.

For all of these reasons...you should find someone (a therapist, a counselor, &/or a support group that honours your privacy) and share where you are at and what you're facing. Accept that we all need help and support on our journey and be proud of yourself for taking steps to get yourself together and back on track. (And leave off the death hexes ASAP)"

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-08-2019, 10:30 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Greenslade.
You know, in the main, I agree with all you've said. I definitely second the bit about seeking help.

For the OP, I would stress that our intention and thought DO have consequences, mostly for ourselves. But it's possible that these consequences will not only affect the doer here. Particularly if there was any relationship and energetic connection (I haven't read the whole thread).

I would say to the OP...

"Your intention and your thoughts can and do have real outcomes in the real world, and mostly for you yourself. Your intention and thoughts can certainly harm your mental state and lead you to do and say harmful things. Likewise, they are contributing to the negativity in the world at this time.

Accept that you are responsible for all of these things...your intent, your thoughts, your words and deeds. And if you find these things are largely negative, accept that you will be the one harmed most by the negativity you generate. It is also possible others may suffer.

For all of these reasons...you should find someone (a therapist, a counselor, &/or a support group that honours your privacy) and share where you are at and what you're facing. Accept that we all need help and support on our journey and be proud of yourself for taking steps to get yourself together and back on track. (And leave off the death hexes ASAP)"

Peace & blessings
7L
Hi there 7L

This is the world we Live in, this is the reality of it all and it's threads like these that remind me that while it's exciting to wax lyrical about Spirituality there's a harsher reality at work and the truth is that there's more to our existence than Spirituality alone. Not that I needed any reminders.

Perhaps we should all be thinking of our respective realities with what you've posted in mind.
Old 20-08-2019, 03:07 AM
Seeker
Hope this help

Dear Toe-knee,

(ref google) "BLACK MAGIC DEATH HEX...INCREDIBLE POWER. ... Nowadays, a death hex is one of the least popular magiс rituals performed by black spell casters to kill people."

You are in big trouble...you have built a karmic debt in your soul by doing this...black magic and distant harm is not something innocent...it is really real.

I suggest to check first if she is still alive ?! Maybe you are hunted if your spell worked...
and ...i study healing so i am not sure how i can help here but we have something in Islam called "The expiation of Sin" which you could try to ask God forgiveness. It is basically a donation you make for charity like food bank or something else of your choice but it has to be meaningful...and you can repeat "Allah forgive me". Maybe try to amend yourself to her, without being to upfront, like apologizing or praying for her and her health (she might be ill now) to compensate...basically...you have to do a good dead proportional to the bad one you did to free yourself.

Wishing death to get rid of someone would not help anyways as there is such things as ghost...and it will probably be worst...you have to be strong enough to wish good for her and at the same time want to be free in your mind and life...wish to both of you to be free...

If i might had that there are some tricksters that might be playing in your head making you believe it is her doing...it is extremely annoying to be connected in spirit with another one without wanting it...if you truly want not to think of her but it continues...maybe it is someone else that is doing it...
pray for you to be free from all...a gemstone that is good is the amethyst (purple) as it help from intoxication and should help if you are week to her.
Most important...work on yourself to be stronger in your mind and forget what the others are doing...only when your mind will be strong enough to stay put, that you will be able to control this...and be free.
Connecting or going into someone else head is also very dangerous for many many reasons, avoid it is best.
God bless you
Old 20-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFerret
Dear Toe-knee,

(ref google) "BLACK MAGIC DEATH HEX...INCREDIBLE POWER. ... Nowadays, a death hex is one of the least popular magiс rituals performed by black spell casters to kill people."

You are in big trouble...you have built a karmic debt in your soul by doing this...black magic and distant harm is not something innocent...it is really real.

I suggest to check first if she is still alive ?! Maybe you are hunted if your spell worked...
and ...i study healing so i am not sure how i can help here but we have something in Islam called "The expiation of Sin" which you could try to ask God forgiveness. It is basically a donation you make for charity like food bank or something else of your choice but it has to be meaningful...and you can repeat "Allah forgive me". Maybe try to amend yourself to her, without being to upfront, like apologizing or praying for her and her health (she might be ill now) to compensate...basically...you have to do a good dead proportional to the bad one you did to free yourself.

Wishing death to get rid of someone would not help anyways as there is such things as ghost...and it will probably be worst...you have to be strong enough to wish good for her and at the same time want to be free in your mind and life...wish to both of you to be free...

If i might had that there are some tricksters that might be playing in your head making you believe it is her doing...it is extremely annoying to be connected in spirit with another one without wanting it...if you truly want not to think of her but it continues...maybe it is someone else that is doing it...
pray for you to be free from all...a gemstone that is good is the amethyst (purple) as it help from intoxication and should help if you are week to her.
Most important...work on yourself to be stronger in your mind and forget what the others are doing...only when your mind will be strong enough to stay put, that you will be able to control this...and be free.
Connecting or going into someone else head is also very dangerous for many many reasons, avoid it is best.
God bless you
Great Wisdom and Love, SnowFerret - not just answering the gone wrong' OP question, but also pointing the way to going 'right'!

Toe-Knee - your reaching out has been blessed!
Old 20-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Master

FWIW,

What you are actually doing is enslaving and destroying yourself.

Who's naïve?

~ J
Old 20-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm pretty sure you can't be locked up in someone's head, and death hexes aren't real. I humbly think that you might need to go see a psychiatrist.