Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-01-2020, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
He wished he was taught about death so it
would have helped him when his wife died.
A wise man.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2020, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account
@Op:

Watch this (about 2h long)

Youtube Link: CREATIVE MIND by Ernest Holmes ( FULL Audiobook + Alpha Binaural Beats )

then this, (about 9h long)

Youtube Link: Three Magic Words, U S Andersen ( Complete )
Old 29-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Am I responsible for the evil done to me? Am I the cause of the evil done to me?

Thanks,

green1
'Evil' is just a subjective characterization, no more and no less.

IMO, we are each responsible (response-able) for choosing how we respond to whatever may be done 'to' us - whether this be the result of random co-incidence or because we have chosen or 'attracted' such experience, i.e. because of our own 'karma'.
Old 30-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Master
Agreed w/DavidSun -- nicely and succinctly stated.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 30-01-2020, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
I haven't seen that name in awhile - US Anderson...then Ernest Holmes, good choices! Ha, "It is done unto you as you believe" -Jesus
Can' t hear enough of Ernest Homes.

I love the reader on the USA one - he does many audio books. I jumped ahead to 1:38min randomly....I loved it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-01-2020, 03:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun

IMO, we are each responsible (response-able) for choosing how we respond to whatever may be done 'to' us - whether this be the result of random co-incidence or because we have chosen or 'attracted' such experience, i.e. because of our own 'karma'.
I have noticed in light being subjective, people do loosely put evil (harm), but don't see it that (subjective) way. So it is not seen and justified it is not. What is the basis of this subjectivity. I think this thought is the least understood part of the cycle because someone in the we chooses to do where another that is part of the cycle can choose to break the cycle instead of continuing it. When saying one chooses, this implies choice.
Old 01-02-2020, 10:11 AM
Guide
Thank you again for your replies.

Cheers,
green1
Old 01-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun

If a person writes a check to pay a bill, we assume some form of karma is at play.

But what happens if the check never gets honored by the bank? What happens if the person writing the check forgets to sign their own name? Is it the signer's fault? The bank's fault? The receiver's fault?

Or it could it be the person was not properly told how to write a check?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-02-2020, 12:04 PM
Master
If a person is accustomed to driving on the left side of the road, what side of the road will the person probably drive on if they are extremely tired and in a country that drives on the right side of the road?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 01-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Thank you again for your replies.

Cheers,
green1
........ Green 1