Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-12-2019, 04:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Reincarnation is very real!

Time or "true time" is actually frequency!
Every millisecond is a specific frequency in and of itself, so your progression throughout all ages this one and past ones all exist at the same time within their own radio frequency. A "time-line" or "eon" is a bandwidth in which all of those frequencies are broadcast and this broadcast is called the "akashic records." The multiverse is the multiple existences of many millions of simultaneous "time-lines" or "eons." Everything past, present and future are happening now simultaneously! You are living 2000 years ago right now in its own frequency or "slice of time"!

The Holy Spirit is the one who controls all instances within each and every "eon" and "frequency of time."Everything that happens, happens because it is preordained! It is about the progression of life toward the goal of self development and ascension! We grow and gain strength through our struggles in life. Does a weight lifter become strong by doing what is not at first painful and challenging?

I am the apostle Philip and would post pictures of me and the real Jhe'shua (Jesus) if this site would let me.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:20 PM
Very interesting....add more if you like. I'll be reading it. Thanks for the photos - try posting them now after
15 posts.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah-Len
Time or "true time" is actually frequency!
Every millisecond is a specific frequency in and of itself, so your progression throughout all ages this one and past ones all exist at the same time within their own radio frequency. A "time-line" or "eon" is a bandwidth in which all of those frequencies are broadcast and this broadcast is called the "akashic records." The multiverse is the multiple existences of many millions of simultaneous "time-lines" or "eons." Everything past, present and future are happening now simultaneously! You are living 2000 years ago right now in its own frequency or "slice of time"!

The Holy Spirit is the one who controls all instances within each and every "eon" and "frequency of time."Everything that happens, happens because it is preordained! It is about the progression of life toward the goal of self development and ascension! We grow and gain strength through our struggles in life. Does a weight lifter become strong by doing what is not at first painful and challenging?

I am the apostle Philip and would post pictures of me and the real Jhe'shua (Jesus) if this site would let me.

Kah-Len,

Your views are very interesting.

The multiverse is the multiple existences of many millions of simultaneous "time-lines" or "eons." Everything past, present and future are happening now simultaneously! You are living 2000 years ago right now in its own frequency or "slice of time"!

"Everything that happens, happens because it is preordained! It is about the progression of life toward the goal of self development and ascension! We grow and gain strength through our struggles in life. Does a weight lifter become strong by doing what is not at first painful and challenging?

What weight-lifting needs to be done "to gain strength"....if it has already been done in some other simultaneous time-line?

What is there for any of us to do if "everything is pre-ordained"...and already, "controlled" by the Holy Spirit?

What would "posting of pictures of Jesus" by you, who call yourself Phillip, in this forum have to do with anything concerning the above statements (or others you've made on other threads)?

Actions explained, not mere association with others, named or otherwise, is what matters to me.

Please explain...

Thanks...
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 08-12-2019 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah-Len

Does a weight lifter become strong by doing what is not at first painful and challenging?

Weightlifting is hardly proof of anything other than a woeful ego.

Ask Jesus to help - a small miracle would soon solve this problem - and we'd love to see the picture.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.