Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-04-2020, 09:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I wonder I mean some people are shown about reincarnation like myself...and I feel like my life path has set me up for the truth....I actually think this is my first life where I get almost the whole picture. But it seems some people are never shown this and live their whole lives in the matrix and not believing in the spirit world signs reincarnation etc. I am wondering if this is simply their path because it is better for them not to know?

Most people aren't suppose to know, if you look at it like that.
I think certain people tap into theirs because they have been through that challenging experience, probably many times in other past lives...even if they only pick it up in one past life. For the most part, you don't get the answers on the test...you got to do the work.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
A lot of fascinating, deep-truth (this is an understatement!) stuff available via the links here - for peeps who have the time and interest to explore and contemplate - not for simple sound-bite consumers.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:55 PM
Knower
it has been my experience though, to expect that most people are more interested in the “immediate implications of their flesh” more so than their “celestial lineages”.

for this reason i have always touted that there are plenty of (physical) entities out there willing to “tell fortunes”, to suggest “how one might conduct” their daily business/ devotions/lifestyles etc.

I certainly do not proclaim to be one of them.

but my “Heaventology” (LV’s account of “soul lineage”) information is only a “conceptual” glimpse into the higher forces involved with consciousness, cosmic energies, our “source”, or “the unity before our divisions” - but to which, we shall ultimately return (once again as a conscious energy devoid of physical flesh and matter).

thank you davidsun for considering my perception on “the missing links” about reality for others to review and contemplate (yourself included).
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"

Last edited by Lord_Viskey : 04-05-2020 at 12:43 AM.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:24 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I wonder I mean some people are shown about reincarnation like myself...and I feel like my life path has set me up for the truth....I actually think this is my first life where I get almost the whole picture. But it seems some people are never shown this and live their whole lives in the matrix and not believing in the spirit world signs reincarnation etc. I am wondering if this is simply their path because it is better for them not to know?
Very interesting question:) . My thought on this is that it is not so much that it is better for them not to know, but simply that that a past life has not left a serious unfinished business to it, that they have not been triggered too to remember. Maybe this life of mine now is meant to finish it, mentally, to heal, to not get stuck, but to move on? I don't know how much heritage has to do with it, there has been people in my family tree what were "gifted", it could also perhaps be because of the pregnancy my mom had with me, difficult one, they had to do cesarean section finally after observing me long time so I don't know if being near death made me more open to the other world? there for more open to the spirit world?. I suppose all I have is a bunch of guesses really what could have potentially caused it for me, but I can't speak for the rest...for many years I thought there must have been some mistake, something wrong with me for remembering, that I was not meant to remember. Then when I heard of the boy who remembered having been a pilot in his past life and dying in a traumatic way I thought oh, perhaps that could be it? The death is sudden, not expected, traumatic? I found out who I use to be and then counting I realized I had been reborn quickly, so could it be that being reborn so fast afterwards was triggered by the same time, fashion, furniture etc? Sorry, now I ask more questions than answers on this topic...I guess my thought is that it could be because of a lot of things that make someone remember a past life, that has not happened to the one that does not remember.I do think some things are predestined but at the same time I believe in the free will of myself and others but that too, when I think of it, is too baked into the predestined pattern as one can even tell where one stands, what choice one will make and there by predict, have it predestined. If someone is meant to remember or not is then in the category of what has been predestined, I guess, and in that belief then I suppose I was meant to remember, as well as someone else is meant to not remember.

Last edited by asearcher : 06-05-2020 at 06:28 PM.