Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 01-12-2010, 06:18 AM
aislynnmari

Inception

I'm a little late in the game and haven't seen it yet. It's coming soon to DVD right???

Who loved it, who hated it? Please tell me, but NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
Old 01-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Master
It was.. good. Didn't blow me away. Wasn't massively disappointed, however i felt that they played it sort of safe in a way also. Dreamland was little too normal for my tastes.. no talking bananas or anything bizzare or surreal which admittedly wasn't within the scope probably of what they were going for, but would have been more realistic to me if the dreams were more unrealistic as dreams tend to be.

But yeah, it was a good movie. Not great, good. In my opinion. Makes you think a bit, which is always a plus. Good twists. Id like to see it again actually just to be sure about a few things.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Ciqala

It was weird, hard to follow, and the overall plot of dreams, not very entertaining, it seems to get better toward the end, other than that, pretty boring for my tastes, but it does have an interesting plot compared to most films, and it does have some pretty intense action. The graphics did not stun me as much on a big screen.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Royalite

I enjoyed it, BUT the story line really freaked me out as it made me think about life and how easy it can be to blur the lines between reality and fantasy. It sent me on a long spiral into the depths of my own mind and my own personal battle with all I had been told and taught to believe and the various aspects of life that I had been introduced to and anyways it was a good movie that really is food for thought and contemplation.

Hope you enjoy watching it.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:07 AM
themaster

The coolest thing about inception is that could be a real experience.. and that is in a way what it will be like to be a creator god with consciousness powers..

We actually create whole worlds when we sleep.. but without the "EGO" to restrain/limit us.. it is why we return here and engage the "EGO" body that what we call reality vs. dream doesn't make as much sense..

So to clarify again.. what I was saying that is cool about inception.. is we can create that world.. where rather than returning home every night.. we could create "mythos" belief systesm to create the reality they did.. (which is just fantasy from my understanding.. but could be created as reality )

I think most people who see it "recognize" maybe not all be it consciously.. that there capable of folding the street in on it itself.. so that recognition makes you smile inside/makes you feel good.. but the people getting angry at them.. that really symbolizes.. how we feel about ourselves.. kind of like "dynamists" post
Old 10-01-2011, 01:13 AM
Sangress

Inception was good. Reminded me of what I call the "conjoined Dreamscape," the place where all minds can meet in dreams.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Gracey

so-so, a little hard to follow sometimes. a dream with in a dream with in a dream.....