Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Guide

deleting files in a computer in an old office

Last night had me trying to delete files from an old computer from an old office. I've had this dream before, where I'd have to sneak into an old office I supposedly worked at and hack into a computer I don't use anymore, and delete old files of mine. Usually I can only delete one or two and the others won't delete for some reason. This time, all of them delete but two. I was there with this male model who had no problem running around stark naked. Brown shoulder length hair, very nice guy, not a very big help but waiting until all those files can get deleted. I don't know what he's waiting FOR though.

I thought it was interesting because I remember having this dream before. No one was concerned that we were in this office but I do remember that we weren't supposed to be there. I didn't want anyone to see us use the computer but the office was one of those fishbowl offices where everyone can see everything. No one tried to stop us though. And for some reason I didn't think to take the computer with me or destroy it. I mean, the files are fine if you want to keep the computer, but you can just destroy the computer if you can't delete the files, right?
Old 30-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Pathfinder

Hey Ragdoll :)

If I'm understanding correctly, in this dream you are in a place you aren't supposed to be, with little to no cover (glass walls) that could prevent others from seeing you, needing to use secretive measures in order to delete information, while a man is naked in the room with you?

It seems as if the dream is pointing towards secrets and feelings of vulnerability. Are there parts of yourself or your past that you fear censure for if others were to find out? Or maybe you are feeling inadequate in some way? Do you feel as if you may be judged by others and this makes you feel vulnerable?

The fact that in this dream, which you say you have had before, you feel a desperation to erase all traces that you had been there... And yet, you have no walls to hide behind, you can't even get all the files to delete (adding to anxiety) and the man in the room doesn't even have clothing... It seems to evoke feelings of fear, judgement, shame, vulnerability, and the need to hide.

If the man is naked, this could simply be a symbol of this feeling of being exposed. It may also point to underlying body insecurities in yourself. Do you feel envious that you are sitting here trying to delete your private information (trying to hide?) while he feels so relaxed that he can be naked and not even worried about the computer or anyone seeing him?

If he is completely unafraid to prance around naked, in a room with glass walls, accompanying you while you do something that is probably illegal or otherwise not authorized, and you describe him as a "male model" (so I assume his is very attractive).... You also say that no one else seems to really care what you are doing.... Then maybe the fears are all in your head. Maybe you fear judgement or censure for no reason. Maybe the dream is calling you to be as carefree and open/vulnerable as the man. You say he doesn't help you. Maybe because what you're doing isn't something he needs to do. He is not afraid if people see him in his birthday suit, so why should he be concerned about some computer files? Lol. Plus, if you perceive him to be so physically attractive that you call him a "model" then maybe this is DOUBLY emphasizing the point that your exposed state is natural and beautiful and not something to be afraid of.

Is there something about yourself that you are afraid to show others? Maybe you are worried about your body. Maybe it's something else, like a part of your past or a part of your personality. Maybe it's a fear of showing your genuine self in general.

To me, this dream feels like the dueling parts of yourself - the part that is full of anxiety and wants to hide, vs the part that just wants to be carefree and feel the breeze once in awhile. ;) Maybe this is calling you to address what makes you feel afraid/anxious/vulnerable and to learn that hey, it's ok. We are all human. No one can be perfect. And your "faults" aren't nearly as "bad" as you think. :)

What do you think of this interpretation? I made some assumptions about emotions, because I was trying to imagine having the dream myself. Does this seem to coincide with your experience? Maybe not? Ultimately, it's your dream and only you can really figure out what it means. I just think it's fun to try to help, because even if I'm wrong, it does still help the person to sift through to the true meaning! hehe

Peace&Light
Old 08-07-2017, 04:40 AM
Master
i liked your interpretation InfiniteFlight.
i see the dreams main focus as a concern to eliminate stored information
collected in the past. that drive, to 'correct' past mistakes through deletion,
is probably something programmed into you ragdoll. i figure that the
naked male is representing your ideal love match (twinflame?) who has no
further issues to deal with, and he's waiting for you to finish your 'business'
so that you can begin some new adventure together.