Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Super Moderator
I too think about cute things like how he flipped his tail or butt butted me. or our Siamese conversations.That is what starts the tears for me. I know hes still here on a different level and happy their. I know he is "with me"

I am looking for a right fit cat. I need one to have Storms gentle nature with my kids and my chi. I am slowly looking. I think maybe storm will point out a furbaby in some way
Old 19-02-2013, 01:12 AM
Super Moderator
To black hawk I wonder if you can read a picture of a cat? I think i may have found a young one I like.
Old 19-02-2013, 05:09 AM
Blackhawk

I can certainly try :) I haven't connected with that many pets for people but he came through strongly before so I can try for you.
Old 19-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator
Awesome thank you!!
Old 19-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator
My new furbaby

So this is Suban the cat. He is 10months old. Before I go meet him and take him home with me. I just want to be sure he is healthy and will fit with me, and my family. I feel that I am reading him good. I just want to be sure.

I probably should post this in another forum. I feel that there are some great readers that have helped me out in this thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg $T2eC16JHJGoE9nuQeWejBRIZe8J!jQ~~48_35.JPG (12.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 22-02-2013, 06:12 PM
MU!!

Bummer on your cat, OP.

My relative has had four undeniable ADC. Two were with favorite cats. No doubt, the spirits tell us that they will be around.
Old 22-02-2013, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
So this is Suban the cat. He is 10months old. Before I go meet him and take him home with me. I just want to be sure he is healthy and will fit with me, and my family. I feel that I am reading him good. I just want to be sure.

I probably should post this in another forum. I feel that there are some great readers that have helped me out in this thread.

Suban is one neat cat! I have a feeling he will think he's in Heaven, living at your place Tealtwist.
Blessings on this new beginning.
Old 22-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator
Thank you. He is fitting right in.I am merging him with my small kids and small dog.If he gets My Chihuahua knows he is here and of course wants to play. He reminds me of the cat that died about a year old. They look similar.