Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Master

I'd appear in the sky, letting everyone know that I exist. Changing a senseless system of beliefs into clear knowledge.

There is no reason why we should need to 'believe' instead of actually knowing.

Save a lot of trouble and strife.
Old 30-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
If you were God for one day, what would you change?

Nothing. Everything is perfect just as it is.

Where you see injustice and unrighteousness or physical/mental disabilities, I see souls learning through facing challenges, developing the ability to love unconditionally, cultivating wisdom through experience.

The Earth is a planet of learning through suffering. Remove all the challenges and you also remove all the learning.

Peace.

Well in my case, the pathetic lessons I got shoven down my throat horribly backfired and didn't really teach me unconditional love at all. I am aware everyone needs suffering to a degree, but I would no longer call it learning when there isn't light at the end of the tunnel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But, slayer of light...there is already a place like that.
This 3rd dimension has a purpose...it's perfect!

But if this is a game...OK! Get rid of spiders that like the indoors
and all mosquitoes.

Oh, what iamthat said, I see now....I read threads backwards!!

I suppose our definition of perfect is quite different then.

On the other hand, getting rid of all mosquitoes might not be too bad of an idea but I'd rather use the powers of ctr. alt. del. against wasps.
Old 30-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
If you were God for one day, what would you change?

Nothing. Everything is perfect just as it is.

Where you see injustice and unrighteousness or physical/mental disabilities, I see souls learning through facing challenges, developing the ability to love unconditionally, cultivating wisdom through experience.

The Earth is a planet of learning through suffering. Remove all the challenges and you also remove all the learning.

Peace.

I would go back in time and say this before iamthat did!

agree that it already is perfect.
Old 30-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
I would go back in time and say this before iamthat did!

agree that it already is perfect.

Nice one.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:29 AM
Suspended
Master
I don't think I'm very good at this game and you will see why.
I would make it so only the greedy would run this world. Oh no that's been done. Ok I will make it so that the Earth and all the Earth People/First Nations get kicked to the back yard while their land gets taken from them just so they can learn how to forgive, oh no that's been done. I would make it so that man would learn how to make bombs and cause war all over the planet because of the lust for capitalism, oh no been done. I would make it so the water ways get polluted in every way imaginable, oh no been done. I would make it so that I am no good at this game, oh again been done lol. I would make it so that people beat their pruning hooks into spears.
Honestly if I was God for one day I would make it so the righteous would not need to have anything man made to communicate over any distance with other family members with the same traits. Oh I told you I was not very good at this game.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I'd appear in the sky, letting everyone know that I exist. Changing a senseless system of beliefs into clear knowledge.

There is no reason why we should need to 'believe' instead of actually knowing.

Save a lot of trouble and strife.

This...exactly this
Old 02-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
This...exactly this
Yes I agree that the god that commands our waterways to be polluted, the god that commands all these wars and the god that kicks the First Nations to the backyard and taking their land and ruining nature/Earth should have his name written in the sky so all this senselessness from his minions would stop. TeeHeeHee. I just popped back in to share that. Thanks for reading and I know, that's two minutes you're not going to get back.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Ascender
I would make perfect coffee flow from the spigot first thing every morning, otherwise I think she did pretty good...
Old 03-09-2017, 12:24 AM
Master
I would pimp my regular life. I'd give myself the most amazing opportunities and would basically rig the game in my favor. haha. I guess that's why I won't be getting Gods powers for a day anytime soon!
Old 05-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Pathfinder

I'd give myself power to be god forever, yet I'd reincarnate in mortal worlds sometimes not remembering I possessed such power in infinite level of existence because being all-powerful becomes boring in long-term.

Our individual flaws make us different, difference and variety makes each of us interesting. That is why I appreciate some of that pain/loss/separation/negative etc always existing, although I wouldn't welcome pain/loss/etc into my life unless I choose to seek it... but it's natural that it comes nonetheless, gotta accept it.