Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Experiencer
A Glimpse of the Future

Would you still pursue a relationship which you know is extremely difficult? I know that love is never easy. But if you were given a preview of what is to come and the journey would be a long and hard one, would you still go thru with it or just give up and take a safer route?
Old 01-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Master
i know that love is always easy.
i would maintain my loving relationships through any circumstances;
love is eternal, and doesn't come and go with the tides.
a long, neverending journey is what living beings have in store for them...
it'd be nice to have loving companions to walk along with.
love is safe and there's nothing worthwhile apart from it.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:22 AM
Badcopyinc

I've stated before I won't be hurt again because I don't require love from another as I've found my own.

But would I walk into a difficult relationship? Probably not. Not because it's easy but because if I know it will be difficult then I will make it worse with that knowledge and so will she because I wouldn't think it would be difficult if she didn't already either.

I'd prefer to date a woman who fully realizes the love for her self. Who dissolved a lot or most of her own insecurities and self doubts. Then if she isn't depending on me for happy the relationship won't be difficult. It will have times of difficulty for sure. But will be as horace is getting at full of love. Fun compassion caring. Yes there will be small regressions and moments but the fact that both walked in loving themselves first means each will be there to recognize the moment and help the other pull out of it. Creating a stronger bond.

As far as making the same decision knowing the possibility of the future. Yes I have seen what could be. Three times to be exact with the same female. One who was capable of making me feel the most amazing feeling thus far. Outside of me loving me. But the pain of trying to make that relationship was worse so bad that it sparked my awakening.

One of the darkest people to enter my life and cause the most damage. But taught me and gave me the most beautiful gifts. I have a lot of love for her because of the things she taught me about myself. I'm a better more healthy person because of the place I allowed her to put me.

To think about it. If I was in this predicament again with her or another. I would only be able to move forward by intuition and trust that there is a lesson. logically I wouldn't want to. But my ego is only allowed a voice in my current world. My gut it the one making the decisions now.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Lorelyen

I'm with H:O:R:A:C:E on this. It is easy.

Difficulties arise when people can't negotiate having their expectations met and often when one of a pair is a confronter which leads to mind games, never good in relationships. It becomes a scorpion dance.

In fact I'd go so far as to say that if the "love" is difficult now or projected then the word itself is being misapplied to various motives and agendas of one or both parties. It probably isn't love in the total appreciation sense - of what the pair bring to each other's lives. If you aren't happy firstly look at yourself to see if there are things you should sort out. If that doesn't change things then turn elsewhere.

Just me, though. I rarely use the word now unless it's nigh-on unconditional,like towards my parents.
When conditions are right the word need hardly be uttered except as a confirmation and it is simple.

Old 01-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galtrav
Would you still pursue a relationship which you know is extremely difficult? I know that love is never easy. But if you were given a preview of what is to come and the journey would be a long and hard one, would you still go thru with it or just give up and take a safer route?

Heck no! (run forest, run). Not in matters of love and relationships anyhow. I am on the path of least resistance. Been liberated and free since I divorced ...*hears angel choirs & Jesus blessing me himself*

Either way, I don't do martyr's, as whole individuals, it's not our responsibility to lift or fix another, that is a one way path to suffering( or a drag of a time). Folks have to do their own homework (inner work). Point in short, release what you can not control and vibe with someone who is compatible and makes love easy, fun, enjoyable
Old 21-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav

I think you need to ask yourself is the preview you saw, an wishful image/vidoe that everyone creates in their love state? I mean everyone kinda images to be together with the person they are inlove with.

Seeing things like, hanging out together or getting married, taking holidays, etc.

Can you valide that which u saw is not a product of your subconcious and concious thinking about a life together with this person?