Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 29-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Newbie ;)

They say Scorpios are always good-looking, and charming.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:31 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
We are on display along with our sun signs so when we talk of our own signs we talk of ourselves. Just a little moving away from our routine selves into fervently protecting all that we lack or admire about ourselves, compensating lack for things we cannot somehow realize in reality about self, being displayed through sun signs. What a nice way to let our sun signs lead us and speak for us, rather than us for our own signs. Millions of people across the globe are warriors in their own way, there are people who go unnoticed and do great things and do not expect recognition. They might not have the privilege to say how great they are because their sun sign says so.
I see a lot of people associate some signs with pride and ego and yes these traits are unflattering in general. Everyone has an 'ego' a 'shadow', and it is directed differently in different people. You will see strange people take pride in being all sorts of things, and what a nice way to use sun signs in general to tell more about self, feel in control maybe at times, if not in all cases. Just to feel better about ourselves by using the perceived strength of a sun sign or some perceived weakness.

If we are so deep as we claim to be, we wouldn't ourselves put ourselves in a box to define who we are. There would be no need to talk of self and talk about it to others, if the confidence our signs claim to have, was really there. Less action and more self talk. The talk isn't even genuine self analysis or higher truth I feel, but putting layers of untrue things about our own selves and others and displaying that, and feeding into the idea because that is the only truth we can claim to know of ourselves or our entire sun sign clan. If it is true or not is very debatable.
If it was genuine self analysis that would be understandable, but sometimes to me it feels lying and repeating like an empty vessel to project false superiority and in some cases deluded self inferiority. It feels unoriginal to me and act of defense or offence rather than truth about our own true selves and others.
We talk about ourselves and our signs and passionately protect and talk about our sun signs as if it is us we are talking about and we owe to ourselves because we believe in that idea about ourselves in the end or about someone else maybe. In the end so much self analysis, I wonder what outcome will come out of self analysis, when half of our lives are still waiting to come to fruition and we have already formed an opinion about ourselves and others.

We just want to feel like high soaring eagle or phoenix or just a stubborn persistent prick or an intense passionate being, the fire of which no one can extinguish or fight. We want to justify and say no 'we' are not like that as in " I am not like that' because I have attached my identity to my sun sign and cant stop talking about it. I feel super important and want to show how important I am. I am sure the truth is very different from what our pride tells us about ourselves, a false self importance so to say. We tell this to ourselves, our self beliefs and also our beliefs to our children and friends and strangers. We are very important or we are weak like that because our sun signs says so. So we have to act in offence or defence at some imaginary insinuation against our own self because a stranger on the internet might know all about our lives.
In most cases maybe we just want to vent how a person was terrible with us and they just happened to be from a particular sign. Like a bad reflection of all we feared. So we have to rant about how terrible that entire sign is and all those people of the sign are. In general people are people regardless of their signs. We all give into the play, and yes we are all very very important.
I believe what we see reflected in others or sun signs in general is something which we ourselves lack or aspire to be in some way. The truth is that in spirit we are all those different things. But the human mind wants to aspire to be different things, just for a little control and just to show off how we are and in some rare cases for the humble people the truth about themselves.
I am not sure if the approach is either good or bad.
I studied sun signs earlier and a lot of things I read , not just about myself but but about others gave me a glimpse into myself too. That's reality and that the beauty of life. We find ourselves reflected through another. I feel great not bringing myself down into the limited spectrum of my sun sign anymore I know people from each and every sign now almost, and I can name at least one person from each sign I like, without having to compare how their sun signs are perceived in general.

I feel I will be guilty if I try to tell my children or my family or closed ones what I 'think' of them in accordance with their sun sign, when I myself haven't figured out my own self and life so to say. I will be depriving them. So according to my limited perception I am standing some imaginary ground on where I can base all theories from where I can take some courage and self importance. It does not matter if I keep running in circles if I tell myself something untrue about self and another, all it matters if I can survive for the moment and help my children and closed ones survive.
I think I will save my loved ones from thoughts and analysis of sun signs, everyone deserves to be free and that includes myself. There is a lot of information on sun signs now and some things have already been established. If I am telling my own story through what has already been out there, I think I will not only be underestimating myself but also lying about and underestimating others, to portray myself in an important manner because in general the sun sign says so and it is justified.
If we are so important and so evolved we wouldn't be attached to the idea of our own sun sign, and definitely not project our own sun sign clan and those of others as if it was the ultimate. Most of us can be very similar or dissimilar regardless of established notions about signs.
I am not doing this little crime anymore lol, and not being so untrue to myself and others based on my sun sign. We all deserve some much needed freedom.
I still refer to astrology at times , but I cannot judge anyone because of their sun sign. I feel that most people do display few prominent traits of their signs, but just speaking for an entire clan of sun sign for good or bad reasons might not be entirely true. Enough has already been said about sun signs and I feel people are just making additions to it and repeating it, maybe it is the truth in some way but I do not feel it's the truth in entirety.
So yes there are a lot of misconceptions.
I like this post in a way. Except for a few fundamentals from where in astrology is studied furthermore, I cannot take sun sign astrology seriously anymore to justify someone's traits in general. To me it does not feel to fit.

Hey Angelic star, i missed your super big post.. this thread was about our sun signs thats why i talked about how awesome Scorpio is, if it was about moon signs i would of said how awesome Taurus is, i know theres more to our charts then just our sun signs... sorry if you didn't like the pictures i posted, heres one you might like then? i think its funny anyway.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hey Angelic star, i missed your super big post.. this thread was about our sun signs thats why i talked about how awesome Scorpio is, if it was about moon signs i would of said how awesome Taurus is, i know theres more to our charts then just our sun signs... sorry if you didn't like the pictures i posted, heres one you might like then? i think its funny anyway.

Hi Nature grows,

Sorry I didn't see your pictures until I had already posted my post. My post was not in reference to anyone else's post. I have seen your post later and it's quite awesome and inspiring. The pictures you have posted are great, though I think it is something commonly heard about Scorpios, and it never ceases to inspire. The eagle and phoenix part was not about what you have said. That is commonly said everywhere.
To be honest, I kind of feel frustrated with sun signs and astrology at times. Because yes it does point out truth in many different ways and the concept does feel to click somewhere, but somewhere it still does feel amiss. I have met many different people from the same sign, and really I cannot say we are all that unique. Some prominent traits play out for everyone according to their sun sign, but I don't think a person who is born on the same day as me, will have the exact same traits and life as me. They might indeed be very dissimilar from me despite their sun sign. Now somethings might match, but perhaps there will be more similarities for me and someone else, born in a different month.
What we are expressing on this forum, might be better expressed by a more evolved person. I don't claim to know the truth but from some of my own experiences, when we decide to not look at sun signs, everyone of us, regardless of our chosen differences will meet at a common point. Everyone is capable of understanding the essentials of anything. Fundamentally we are all similar in so many ways. I feel I would be lying if I say I know everything about someone, when in truth I do not know myself all to well, and neither does the other person know themselves. Aren't we all constantly learning. I would be limiting myself if I look at my sun sign so much and attach my sense of identity to it. If someone wants to do it, they are free to have their views, but I don't feel I want to look at my sun sign anymore. It's boring and it's also frustrating and very general. We are looking for conflict because we ourselves are conflicted and chosing differences is the best way to express it.
I think spiritually we can all take rebirth, and we can all rise from ashes. The spirit is capable of wonderful things. Whether it be simply one aspect of our lives, or multiple aspects I feel, we can all see ourselves reflected in one another. The "I' that most of identify with dissolves into something a lot more .Who said we have to be just one way to catch someone's fancy.
Isn't it said that spirit is capable of transforming anything into some much bigger than it self. We can all experience being the phoenix and in the spiritual sense most of might already have experienced it.
In any case coming back to sun signs, Scorpio is super awesome :) They are great fantastic, very bright people and their poison is deadly
I like your pictures very much, thanks for sharing ^-^
Old 02-09-2017, 08:34 PM
Suspended
Sorry angelic star my mistake then, i thought you were talking to me. Yea i agree every one can be like a phoenix and rise from there ashes of course.
Old 05-09-2017, 02:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex E
I'm a capricorn (sidereal astrology). The Capricorn is the Devil, in the Tarot.

I won't say i'm not The Devil. But i will say that i'm not only that.

Sun sign, in the image of the whole chart, says a lot. It should be taken into consideration. But, for the serious practicioner of a holistic approach of spirituality, it mostly shows a way to go... beyond that.

What i mean is, at an advanced level, you activate the whole universe within you. So birthchart makes less and less sense... from some point of vue.

You go beyond karma. That's the goal. But you still play with it of course.

Alex I would like to hear more about this :-)
Old 15-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Master
People think Virgos are "Mundane" . I find that iconic . Well technically my life is pretty much mundane I'm not really adventurous or a risk taker. That's when my insecurities gets the best of me cause I believe I can't do something.
Old 16-09-2017, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Sorry angelic star my mistake then, i thought you were talking to me. Yea i agree every one can be like a phoenix and rise from there ashes of course.
I've always had incredible affinity with Phoenix. When doing a workshop on dragon energy, everyone got a 'guardian' dragon that suited them, I got a Phoenix. I sometimes call upon Phoenix during energy work, and it is symbolic of my Soul's journey this life.
I'm Taurus
Old 16-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I've always had incredible affinity with Phoenix. When doing a workshop on dragon energy, everyone got a 'guardian' dragon that suited them, I got a Phoenix. I sometimes call upon Phoenix during energy work, and it is symbolic of my Soul's journey this life.
I'm Taurus

Oh yup, thats cool FairyCrystal. My moon is Taurus.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Old 21-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Deactivated Account

My mom is a Sag Sun ( Pisces Moon, Phew emotional woman with the combo) and she has made her marriage work for 43 years ( and going). Myself, a Capricorn, not even a decade my marriage lasted(. 9 Years maybe) My mom was also really good at being consistent and on top of her game as a mother. Always on time, punctual.

The one below, double Pff. Yall don't want to where I was two weeks ago (Has to be my Air Venus and Pisces rising) I am pretty sure the below was written for the male Caprcirons. Feel free to contest me on that. ; )