Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-06-2017, 02:38 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for the reply! I usually do protection then my crown also. But over the past week or two I've done a bunch of readings for people with a lot of accuracy and pretty clear visions. I'm on the right track. I just have to fine tune everything :). Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Wings
You are doing great. It is different for everyone but I have tried different ways in the past to help me focus. Some people like lighting a candle and that is their sign to the spirit world that you are open to receiving. Some people like to have crystals near by to help with the energy, etc... I personally always ask for protection first and then I focus on my crown chakra as it opens up and my body vibrates at a higher frequency. I also have very strong boundaries... I do not want to see anything unless it will help someone and I do not want negativity. You will find what works in time. Best of luck :)
Old 25-06-2017, 04:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
Hey everyone, I am new to mediumship and was wondering if anyone wanted to share some knowledge with me on how you go about connecting and stuff! For the past six months I have been working with an amazing lady who has taught me reiki, worked with me to unblock all of my chakras, learn how to channel, interrupt everything and much much more. I'm still very new to all of this. I have seen many visions I have also had the cross placed in my aura just recently. I can hear some messages that come through. I can see visions when I ask some questions, visions obtaining to the question. Recently I've had the urge to want to learn mediumship. I have done a lot of research on it and feel I know a decent amount. I have connected with my grandma who I never met and received accurate messages from her. I was also at work the other day and decided to see if when I connect to the spirit world if anyone would come through and my coworkers husband who passed came through. The way I did it was connected to the spirit world by raising my energy then I saw him appear in my mind. I ask him what age he died and the number 54 popped up. He was pointing at his stomach which was bloated looking. I also saw a ekg machine flash in my vision. Then I saw a red heart like in a drawing beating in his chest really hard. I ask if he had anymore messages for her and I heard in my voice but a little different that she needed to calm down and eat right. Well after it was all said and done I talked to my coworker and she is 54. Her husband was 42 when he died so that confuses me. But come to find out she had a appointment with a stomach doctor the next day that she forgot about. She also has been told by her doctor to get a egk because of her legs swelling. So that was pretty much it. My question is.... how do you do it? Is what I saw normal or is it usually done differently? Do you have any input on what I saw or my methods? Thanks in advance 😊

Your definitely on the right track but here is why it's so confusing to you right now. When you got 54 all you knew for certain was that you asked for an age so that is what it represents but you jumped the gun and applied it to a specific person. Your power of discernment will get better. But it's best to give the information like this. I'm getting an age.... 54. Does this resonate with you or someone close to you? The answer you get as to whom it applies to starts the trail, rest of what you got let's the rest of the puzzle fall into place. You would have known then that the stomach issue likely would be referring to the 54 year old. So you would say something like I see someone as having issues in the stomach area. You should feel the direct connection if it's coming from the one that is 54 years old. Once on that trail the dots connect and you can sense the energy feels exactly the same between the bits of information you get. It's either one person or 2 that are directly connected like sisters or mother and daughter. Married couples can feel the same too. One is generally a touch more pronounced than the other though. But the more you grow your methods will change. Your Clair's will begin to work a touch differently too. Just go with it. Spirit helps you more than you know. They give you practice and help you learn in a way that is going to be the best for you and you alone.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for the detailed reply! I'm still working on everything still but it's coming along great! I have been doing a lot of readings for practice but not many sessions where I'm talking to a family member of someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
Your definitely on the right track but here is why it's so confusing to you right now. When you got 54 all you knew for certain was that you asked for an age so that is what it represents but you jumped the gun and applied it to a specific person. Your power of discernment will get better. But it's best to give the information like this. I'm getting an age.... 54. Does this resonate with you or someone close to you? The answer you get as to whom it applies to starts the trail, rest of what you got let's the rest of the puzzle fall into place. You would have known then that the stomach issue likely would be referring to the 54 year old. So you would say something like I see someone as having issues in the stomach area. You should feel the direct connection if it's coming from the one that is 54 years old. Once on that trail the dots connect and you can sense the energy feels exactly the same between the bits of information you get. It's either one person or 2 that are directly connected like sisters or mother and daughter. Married couples can feel the same too. One is generally a touch more pronounced than the other though. But the more you grow your methods will change. Your Clair's will begin to work a touch differently too. Just go with it. Spirit helps you more than you know. They give you practice and help you learn in a way that is going to be the best for you and you alone.