Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 10-01-2017, 12:16 AM
Seeker

Would anyone be interested in reading my chart?

I always knew there was something interesting about my birthday but even more so since my mother told me my birth time. I was born 8/7/87 at 8:37 am in Menomonee falls, Wisconsin. Not really sure what the significance is to the 8's and 7's maybe some one can chime in on it?
Old 10-01-2017, 04:33 AM
Master
Hi there

T-Square
Saturn in 14° Sagittarius
Ascendant in 15° Virgo
MC in 13° Gemini

Saturn in Sagittarius and Ascendant virgo makes you calm, shy and analytical, yet serious and observant about your career. MC in Gemini could mean having two interest or two careers simultaneously. T squares present challenges and the skills needed to master the lessons. Study comes up, though saturn in sagittarius can also have difficulty with study completion.

T-Square
Jupiter in 29° Aries
Mercury in 1° Leo
Pluto in 7° Scorpio

Again the Pltuo in scorpio generation found in any charts between those born ( 1984-1994) I think with Jupiter in Aries ( Innovation ) and Mercury in Leo ( again innovation, creativity ) could ean your lessons involve in bringing changes in the field of creative advancement. Mercury in Leo can have very expressive minds and desire an egaging audience. You challenges might be around toning down your sense of self, by constant work and utilizing the highest energy of radical change that coes with this generation ( pluto in scorpio ) and utilizing your innovation skills for highest cause without giving into the love for attention side of the Leo. with this apsect in your chart you will already gain the attention you need.

Yod
Moon in 17° Capricorn
MC in 13° Gemini
Sun in 14° Leo
This makes you versatile, mostly found in charts of performers ( Moon in Capricorn ) and ( Mercury in Leo ) yet give you the stbaility to carry out your engaing earth skils and stability with MC gemini, that can work at two skills simulatneoulsy.
People with yod usually have difficulty at early period in their lives integrating this energy. But they provide challenges for spiritual growth and advanacement, almost as if you have worked with them for lifetimes to get this for you here.

These are some significant aspects in your chart. I believe this is a chart of someone who is creative and has lots of creative ideas and looks for exploration. There is sun trine saturn also in your chart, that helps you develop a conventional, traditonal life, depsite tenchonological advancements , and changes. It wants to adopt a stable, easy conventional life. It believes in moderation and disciple, despite the mercury is leo, I still feel this is the chart of someone who exerts control, is serious and analytical and has a stable mind here. There is knwack for innovation, creativity, performance and can invest in the advancement of technology by creative input. Again ( sun trine Uranus ) that will have adundance of universal energy and creative influx for you. Mars trine Uranus , study and development of skills through study, more around creative pursuits, freedo of though and exploration.
There is also a Jupiter opposition pluto that can be either predatory or can play the role of magician, there is a balance of exploitation and magic here.
your north node is in Aries, s this could mean embracing your Libra talents. Your Karma is especially around marriage, relationships and can lead to co dependency. It ask to strive for peace inside than peace outside and to study Libra talnts and embrace Libra talents.

This is just a tiny glimpse of your chart, hope this resonates somehow.
Blessings
Old 12-01-2017, 01:25 AM
Seeker

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi there

T-Square
Saturn in 14° Sagittarius
Ascendant in 15° Virgo
MC in 13° Gemini

Saturn in Sagittarius and Ascendant virgo makes you calm, shy and analytical, yet serious and observant about your career. MC in Gemini could mean having two interest or two careers simultaneously. T squares present challenges and the skills needed to master the lessons. Study comes up, though saturn in sagittarius can also have difficulty with study completion.

T-Square
Jupiter in 29° Aries
Mercury in 1° Leo
Pluto in 7° Scorpio

Again the Pltuo in scorpio generation found in any charts between those born ( 1984-1994) I think with Jupiter in Aries ( Innovation ) and Mercury in Leo ( again innovation, creativity ) could ean your lessons involve in bringing changes in the field of creative advancement. Mercury in Leo can have very expressive minds and desire an egaging audience. You challenges might be around toning down your sense of self, by constant work and utilizing the highest energy of radical change that coes with this generation ( pluto in scorpio ) and utilizing your innovation skills for highest cause without giving into the love for attention side of the Leo. with this apsect in your chart you will already gain the attention you need.

Yod
Moon in 17° Capricorn
MC in 13° Gemini
Sun in 14° Leo
This makes you versatile, mostly found in charts of performers ( Moon in Capricorn ) and ( Mercury in Leo ) yet give you the stbaility to carry out your engaing earth skils and stability with MC gemini, that can work at two skills simulatneoulsy.
People with yod usually have difficulty at early period in their lives integrating this energy. But they provide challenges for spiritual growth and advanacement, almost as if you have worked with them for lifetimes to get this for you here.

These are some significant aspects in your chart. I believe this is a chart of someone who is creative and has lots of creative ideas and looks for exploration. There is sun trine saturn also in your chart, that helps you develop a conventional, traditonal life, depsite tenchonological advancements , and changes. It wants to adopt a stable, easy conventional life. It believes in moderation and disciple, despite the mercury is leo, I still feel this is the chart of someone who exerts control, is serious and analytical and has a stable mind here. There is knwack for innovation, creativity, performance and can invest in the advancement of technology by creative input. Again ( sun trine Uranus ) that will have adundance of universal energy and creative influx for you. Mars trine Uranus , study and development of skills through study, more around creative pursuits, freedo of though and exploration.
There is also a Jupiter opposition pluto that can be either predatory or can play the role of magician, there is a balance of exploitation and magic here.
your north node is in Aries, s this could mean embracing your Libra talents. Your Karma is especially around marriage, relationships and can lead to co dependency. It ask to strive for peace inside than peace outside and to study Libra talnts and embrace Libra talents.

This is just a tiny glimpse of your chart, hope this resonates somehow.
Blessings

So much good stuff here really appreciate it. I am a pretty quiet reserved person. I have sooo many ideas inside of me about what I want to do, I write sometimes, I have ideas for books, I am also a musician. It is just hard for me to stick to a plan and stick to my goals. I am almost 30 (so crazy for me to say that) but up until this point it has been a challenge to say the least for me. I really do feel like the major things I have conquered, maybe that has to do with my Saturn return?
I have had a pretty difficult time when it comes to relationships always fell hard fast and very co dependent. I'm to the point now to where I know someone else isn't going to make me happy, It took me a lot of years to get to that point.

Much love thanks again
Old 21-01-2017, 09:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.