Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-09-2017, 08:56 AM
Knower

Mandela effect & spiritual development

I discovered the Mandela effect maybe about 6 months ago. I could relate to some of it and found it interesting, but I didn't take it seriously and put it to the side. Anyway over the last 4, 5 or so months '44' and '444' have been numbers I see on a very regular basis. Again I haven't taken it too seriously, and put it down to a coincidence.

So over the last few days I have become interested in the Mandela effect again after reading someone else's thread. This time I have become very interested as I have discovered many Mandela incidents which personally have affected me. There are too many for me to deny that it might actually be a real thing. As someone said in a video I watched "you don't believe it until it happens to you". I still have my skeptical side, which I do with everything, but I'm finding it very fascinating and I am almost completely convinced. To the point that I'm now paying more attention to life in case something else changes.

Anyway since taking more interest in the Mandela effect over the last few days the '44' and '444' have increase to a ridiculous rate! Like 10 or more times per day. And as I type this I just looked at the clock and it's 4:44pm, what the heck?!

My thoughts on this is that it's connected, or maybe it's a coincidence, but it's a damn big coincidence if it is. Maybe I'm suppose to take this Mandela effect seriously, and now that I am I'm being told something. I haven't done anything else majorly different in my life in the last few days. I have read a bit about the Mandela effect and some people's theories that it's to do with the global raising of our consciousness, raising to a higher level or something. It's very interesting.

What do you think? Do 4's have any meaning in regards to spiritual development?