Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-09-2017, 05:40 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Thank you for the clarification. Maybe you need to make a spell for 'go away and stay away'.

I don't really know anything about spells, I was thinking more about attraction. Why did I attract this negativity. Although after writing my last reply I'm wondering if it was to lead me to the current person who I have been seeing for treatment. Because she was finally (after many may years) the person who has cured me. The thing is I had come across this person about 4 or 5 times over a year or so and for some reason put her to the side. After this bad experience I finally decided to try her and she was the right choice all along!
Old 18-09-2017, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow10
About 4 months ago I found a natural practitioner who I decided to seek treatment with for some ongoing health issues. She did distance consultations which was good because I lived too far away. To cut a long story short she didn't provide what was promised after multiple requests by me. I got replies each time I emailed giving me a date when I'd receive the info by and each time I got nothing. After a couple of months I gave up and went elsewhere.

Then a few weeks ago I got a bill for $120 from her. I refused to pay explaining that I didn't get anything and decided to go to someone else. Ever since she has been continuously harassing me for the money. I got multiple phone call almost daily and had to change my number. So then she started on the emails instead. I'm ignoring her emails now, but she has my home address.

What I'd like to know if anyone knows if there's some sort of spiritual way I can get her to leave me alone. I don't wish anything bad on her, but I'm getting stressed about her pursuing me so intently. She won't seem to acknowledge that she didn't provide the service to me and just keeps repeating that she spent time with a phone call to me and filing.

Is there anything I can do? I don't want to email or call her anymore because she doesn't listen to me. Thanks :)

Spirituality traditionally means going inside our self.

This issue is a legal/material matter. If she is harassing you and attempting to scam you by charging you for a service she never gave, then you need to contact the police or a lawyer and figure out what the next step is to take. Also, you don't pay for the lawyer, you just get them on the phone and ask for advice. Lawyers will give free advice if it's under 5-10 minutes.

Maybe this person is pursueing you relentlessly because she knows you won't take action against her. The more you "be nice" to her, the bolder she gets. If you avoid her, she thinks you are guilty and she is right. If you let her know up front that "hey, I've called the police and my lawyer, and unless you can provide proof that an agreed upon transaction took place then you are harassing me and you need to stop contacting me or I'll take further steps to gain my peace of mind back".

People like that don't just go away. You have to make a stand. Stand your ground, stand up to the bully, stand up for yourself, etc.

There is no real proof that she gave you a service. Phone logs don't mean anything. So if you don't want to pay, she can't make you. She can only harass you.

So as long as you let her, she is going to harass you and try to get the money she believes she is entitled to.
Old 19-09-2017, 01:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Spirituality traditionally means going inside our self.

This issue is a legal/material matter. If she is harassing you and attempting to scam you by charging you for a service she never gave, then you need to contact the police or a lawyer and figure out what the next step is to take. Also, you don't pay for the lawyer, you just get them on the phone and ask for advice. Lawyers will give free advice if it's under 5-10 minutes.

Maybe this person is pursueing you relentlessly because she knows you won't take action against her. The more you "be nice" to her, the bolder she gets. If you avoid her, she thinks you are guilty and she is right. If you let her know up front that "hey, I've called the police and my lawyer, and unless you can provide proof that an agreed upon transaction took place then you are harassing me and you need to stop contacting me or I'll take further steps to gain my peace of mind back".

People like that don't just go away. You have to make a stand. Stand your ground, stand up to the bully, stand up for yourself, etc.

There is no real proof that she gave you a service. Phone logs don't mean anything. So if you don't want to pay, she can't make you. She can only harass you.

So as long as you let her, she is going to harass you and try to get the money she believes she is entitled to.

Thanks, you make some really good points there. I don't often stand up for my self when I know I'm right. I actually have proof in the form of emails which show me asking for the treatment plan and her responses.

I do think I'm attracting this somehow though. Because being bullied is a common thing for me. I was bullied/verbally abused by my mum growing up and I've had similar incidents throughout my life where I come across people who bully or harass me for something that either I didn't do, or is actually the bully's fault.

Sometimes I wonder if there's a lesson I am just not getting! And maybe it's like what you just said, make a stand or it won't go away. I'm off to contact consumer advice, that's the first step where I live :)