Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Seeker

Book1 Analysis of my Experiences

Good day to you all. I am recording my experiences in a journal. However, I want to find information that validates them. Not that it matters much to my spiritual development, but...its because I am writing a book about it and it would be interesting to use external knowledge in order to deepen my understandings of what might be happening. Its a little bit of Theoretical Experience that I am looking for. I have been scanning my Astral Projection book, but can't find any straightforward information.

So, these are three things that I would like to find information on. Can anyone help?

• Depth and space in vision
  • Seeing lights or stars
  • Feeling intense vibrations

Thank you very much
Old 25-09-2017, 03:09 PM
Pathfinder
depth in space and vision: you need to explain what you mean.
i'm assuming you are talking about the astral landscape in 3d but it could be other things, as well.

seeing lights and stars: a common experience during sleep (among people who meditate and especially common among those who practice astral projection methods such as energy raising, projection, etc.)

feeling intense vibrations is a little innocuous and there are several different kinds: the electrical sensations when raising prana early on, the waves that accompany the light trance just before astrally projecting, and some others (but they're rare).

are you looking for a book that describes these in detail? Robert Bruce has several, including his original book (which is probably still available online for free)

cheers!

what else you got?