Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Seeker

Confessions of a Spirit - pieces to the puzzle (part 7)

And here we are 3000 years later , trying to understand how the "key of David" fits into the present situation in that it seems to have great importance for those whom desire fulfillment of all the promises Jehovah made to us in the first three pages of revelations...For those of you who are not aware of these promises i will take the time to cover them briefly..."to everyone who is victorious (overcomes) i will give fruit from the tree of life in the paradise of God". (the spirit world)..."He who is victorious (overcomes) Shall not be hurt by the second death"...Everyone who is victorious (overcomes) shall eat of the hidden manna...the secret nourishment from heaven" (the coals Moses prepared for future generations of this planet) "and i will give to each a white stone..and on it will be engraved a new name...that no one knows except the one receiving it" " to everyone who conquers ( overcomes ) will be clothed in white ...and i will not erase his name from the book of life." " because you have patiently obeyed me i will protect you from the time of great tribulation..which will come upon the world to test everyone alive" That's a lot of promises for those here upon this earth...For those whom seek the "Key of David" to open that doorway within them and be part of his beautiful plan for those whom decide to participate...That's not a half bad deal for three minutes of your day to join his candlestick church upon the land...The seven letters that were written to Jehovahs church upon the seven continents all contain pieces to this puzzle...It would seem he was writing to one church...The seven letters containing his directions...to the members of his church...His hearts of gold scattered about upon the seven continents of this planet...And its already going on today as we speak...I myself have joined it...In one of the letters he told us to go back and do as we did before...When he first gave us his prayer...Way back then...And maybe you might even consider washing your feet as Jesus did for others...before attempting to do so...It seems to me to be holy ground...His prayer and the candlestick on his bible in secret...Doing simply what he asked us to do...Is not his true church within us ? " the measure of a man" he wrote...And one day soon he will gather up his hearts of gold who join his candlestick church and use their candlesticks upon the seven continents and fulfill his promises he made to the members of his candlestick church...those who obey him and simply do as he asked them to do... his hearts of gold ....his precious Jews... and his "grafted branch" ..the Gentiles...upon this land... neemish