Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearningsoul
Hey thanks for these links. I had seen the video before as well. Unfortunately the findings of scientist Korotkov have not been verified by anyone else. Also someone in the comments had mentioned the image was from a sauna company and I tried to check on that and indeed many similar images are online by sauna and other types of companies.

There are others too:
Researchers claim that humans have souls which can live on after death
Old 28-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Pathfinder

Also, check this:
New scientific theory says we’re immortal and exist outside of time
Old 03-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
Also, check this:

Thanks monar for the links. All excellent reads and makes me want to learn even more.
Old 18-10-2017, 01:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearningsoul
I was just wondering about this. There is no particular reason why I am asking this but few days back the thought just entered my mind and now I am trying to search online if there has indeed ever been any scientific evidence or recordings providing the existence of the human soul.
I submit that every study done by an M.D. or working Psychiatrist or Psychologist on the subject of Near Death Experiences (NDEs), provides viable evidence for an afterlife and a soul who experiences it.
Old 19-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Frational integrer spin 5/2

Sure there is if you define the soul as a biological, not as a biological has a soul.

Science deals with both fermionic matter and bosonic forces ex photons of electro-magnectism--- see the double sine-wave ^v^v at 90 degrees to each other ----.

Electro-graphics is seeing electromagnetic radiation{ photons } nothing more nothing less.

There are glasses we can wear that allow us to see infra-red heat frequencies of electro-magnetic radiation{ photons }--- just as vipers do ---so when a human dies, they will generate less and less infra-red heat ergo using the glasses a person will see less and less infra-red heat coming from the body.

This above is no differrent then some of the stuff being presented in this thread.

Humans have not yet been able quantise or quantif,
gravity ( ),
dark energy )(,
dark matter ?,
virtual particles?.

All of our known Universe comes in only two classifications of particles, fermions{ half-integer spin } and bosons{ whole integer spin }, however, there is new evidence of some new kinds of ultra-exotic particles--- Albeian and non-albeian ---that are hybrid of both or not like either because of nature of their charge.

...."After several decades of effort by researchers all over the world, we may finally be close to solving the mystery of the 5/2."....
https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1006092240.htm

Personally I see mesons as a hybrid particle because it is so called bosonic force particle it is composed of two quarks and quarks are fermionic matter. Apparrently it is becuase of their integer spin.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman