Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 09-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Knower

looking for the guidance of experienced astral projector

I have done a weaker version of astral projection many times of not moving my soul to any distance but just making my soul raise above my body but not seperating it from my body. As a result my mind became like no interests in any entertainment or work and also i am also realiging my soul's voice due to what i am doing and i am now looking for guidance of expeirenced astral projector who may have experienced same things and got out from this. Please suggest me only if u r fully experienced in these.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Knower

These weaker attempts are just training exercises for you.
They are vital learning phases to be sure you stay grounded, and keep your foundation strong at all times throughout your astral travel attempts.
The lack of interest you’re experiencing is due to a soul shock affect, of which can happen for many reasons, (may be surprise, excitement or doubt) but quite often it’s to do with the lack of control in some area as well.
And your realignment is your natural defenses stepping in, as they should and will.

Sounds like you’re doing really well!
Old 09-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Knower

PAIGE IGNITED

I am not great in english, so i have few doubts. What does alignment is ur natural defenses statement mean? and also even if i am doing good work, i feel stuck in my practical life due to lack of interest i developed due to what i did which is my biggest concern. I dont know how to come out of this and recover my practical life.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:05 PM
Knower

Realignment is simply the mind, body and soul coming back into its last known comfortable zone. (grounding) Being stuck is a doubt (and could be a personal problem also in your "life", but your practical life will be impacted to some degree whether you like it or not, because of the rising vibration (in some way). This is natural and will become easier as you relax, and not stress so much that you’ve lost control of your “practical” life... because you haven’t. It’s simply on a new course/change for the better.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:36 PM
Knower

PAIGE IGNITED

I have waited for a long time now regarding the stuck issue in practical life by thinking positive in my mind that it will improve later and also thought it is for good purpose like what u said but nothing is improving and also this is not due to personal problem and it is just because of continuous doing of what i did. Please tell me whether there is any solution to this may be something like a specific meditation or any other thing
Old 13-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Knower

I think you should stop with meditations and any form of astral travels at all, for now. I feel you have things in "reality" you should be dealing with and looking at first. Only you will have an inkling as to what they/the/it is.