Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Vacuum in upper heart chakra

For the past couple of years theres been this dense ball of pressure in my chest, just above the heart chakra. When I'm meditating and breathing, I often feel a similar thing in the throat chakra, but its most intense just above the heart chakra. Sometimes meditating into it, I started shaking intensely and I get these blasts of love and compassion in the place I feel the block. Sometimes I have to vomit, like I'm purging something connected to it. Theres a lot of sadness and fear I feel in there too.

Synchronicity has led me to find out about Tibetan throat singing, like maybe I can clear the blocks using Tibetan sound healing. Theres this Dzogchen master called Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche on youtube who talks about Tibetan sound healing. I don't know what I'm asking here, I was just posting this in hopes that someone can share a bit of insight into this.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:35 AM
Master
the first thing that came to mind was that the blockages may be there to
assist you in focusing on all the other chakras. could it be that you, perhaps
in some other incarnation, have developed those points to a much higher
degree? ...and that your task now would be to bring the other chakras up
to a higher level, so as to match those that are 'blocked'?
i believe that it's all about balance. if those chakras were truly at some low
level of functionality, it'd probably cause the other points to experience
'low flow' too. [and even that wouldn't be "bad", so long as you're not
too heavily dependent on a particular aspect, while neglecting others.]

i'm thinking that if you 'raise the flow' of energy coursing through your
chakras, it may act to remove the 'blockage', as if there's been a cork
set into the upper expression there [so that it wouldn't dominate your
attentions].
Old 04-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Pathfinder

I don't really care about anything other than the heart. Everything else seems like it has no importance. The throat included. I do seem to have a lot of power in the heart and throat. The throat only because I need to speak what I feel in the heart.
Old 04-04-2018, 12:32 PM
Experiencer
I know exactly where you're coming from. This past month I have been healing/purging a lot, and I have been dedicating hours each day to be with the feelings and sensations within.

If you can feel it then that is a sign that healing is required, IMO. My heart and throat chakra was so overwhelming - as you say, there was this ball or lump just sat there and it wasn't going anywhere. I simply sat with it, felt it, didn't have any running commentary from my mind, and allowed it to do it's thing naturally, in it's own time. I purged hard; lots and lots of tears, lots of childhood memories coming to the surface - memories that I could not think of instinctively on the spot right now, yet when I was still and silent and being with the emotion, the thoughts followed. I went for a long walk a few weeks back and felt ill on the way home. I got home, ran to the bathroom and started heaving ferociously, but no vomit came with it, but it was definitely energy wanting to escape.

I tried a few different things to clear the block, yet sitting with the feelings and sensations brought the healing on tenfold. Patience is key, IMO.
Old 04-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAllBeings
I don't really care about anything other than the heart. Everything else seems like it has no importance. The throat included. I do seem to have a lot of power in the heart and throat. The throat only because I need to speak what I feel in the heart.
within the body, the heart doesn't exist solely for itself; it serves the whole
body by pumping life blood to each organ. likewise, the heart chakra has
connections to each other chakra point, and it takes pleasure in serving as
a leader, coordinating the efforts of all into a harmonious whole (i believe).
the heart is the center of caring. my instinct is that if you provide care and
attention to your other chakra points, the 'blockages' which have concerned
you will evaporate into nothingness. it's fine to love the city you live in
LoveAllBeings, but if all the surrounding communities were to disappear,
how has your town been a benefit to them? spread the love!
Old 05-04-2018, 12:57 AM
Super Moderator
LoveAllBeings....
I absolutely identify with this. It is above the Heart Chakra, but below the Throat Chakra. I have had that too.
In my own case I have had attacks of that since I was a teenager. It can come on without warning at any time of day or night. It feels like a crushing pressure and is not physical. I used to try to "label" it but couldn't. It is not dissimilar to a panic attack in some ways.

In my case I feel it is an unconscious memory -probably karmic. I still have not discovered what its root cause is, and have begun to realise that doesn't even matter to me any more. It's not the hurt where I want to be now -it's the cure.
The nearest I have come to (my own) cure is firstly not to get scared of it but to accept it.
Then I find that putting one hand on my back in that place and one on the chest, and breathing into the feelings helps. (No attempt at analysis or judgement -just self-love as an energy sent between the hands. Imagine you are a tiny baby and you are also your own loving mother.)
Breathing generally begins to stabilise it.
Then -the hardest thing of all during an actual attack of this disharmony -is to find Love (FOR ANYONE, ANYTHING, ANY CONCEPT WHATEVER) inside myself and feel it.
I think that brings the Heart chakra into play more strongly. Doing that can most times neutralise the feeling, and if it happens in the middle of the night, peace and sleep will come. But it is hard to do when feeling like that.

I have also found that extreme tiredness can trigger one of these.

I always think of the Heart Chakra as being the Central Sun without which not much else can flourish and be in harmony.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:22 AM
Master
You likely talking about the Higher Heart chakra or Thymus chakra. This cannot really open (fully) when there's still many issues concerning the heart chakra.
The Higher Heart is about higher vibrational love, also the seat of the Soul.
Throat chakra problems is not unusual. Most people have a damaged throat chakra. Too many lives of not being allowed to speak your truth, to speak from the heart, having to listen to things that you know deep down aren't true. Many of these have to do with religion. Many of us have been forced to convert from the more pure pagan beliefs to Christianity. Women being oppressed for centuries which wasn't right, and also affected and hurt the masculine.
And there were beheadings, which cut right through the THroat chakra, damaging it beyond belief.

To help heal the throat it can be very helpful to 'breathe in' colours of blue, all shades and hues, not just one. The throat and voice is a very delicate and multi-functional instrument, so one colour isn't enough.
Use a variety of blues.
It really does help if you do that regularly, colour-therapy is very powerful and works really fast.

You may not be interested in the throat, but it's all connected. Blockages in the throat -or any other chakra for that matter- may be the reason your Higher Heart chakra is acting up and/or awakening. WOrking on the throat could very well bring relief to the heart and higher heart.

The Higher Heart chakra resonates very well with delicate pinks. So not the pink of rose quartz, too low vibrational, and more suiting the Heart chakra.
Delicate pinks and much higher in vibration, like pink danburite, pink Iceland spar, morganite (not the pale pink ones, the deep pink ones).
Also pearl and pearly colours.
It's very much Quan Yin energy.
Won't tell you too much, as I think you aren't drawn to it. If that is the case, it means you aren't ready for it. That's not judgement, we're drawn to what we are ready for.

I'd do the Throat chakra work, and don't forget to incorporate your jaws and teeth in that. A lot of old, past life stuff that's stuck in the jaw bones and teeth.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
LoveAllBeings....
I absolutely identify with this. It is above the Heart Chakra, but below the Throat Chakra. I have had that too.
In my own case I have had attacks of that since I was a teenager. It can come on without warning at any time of day or night. It feels like a crushing pressure and is not physical. I used to try to "label" it but couldn't. It is not dissimilar to a panic attack in some ways.

In my case I feel it is an unconscious memory -probably karmic. I still have not discovered what its root cause is, and have begun to realise that doesn't even matter to me any more. It's not the hurt where I want to be now -it's the cure.
The nearest I have come to (my own) cure is firstly not to get scared of it but to accept it.
Then I find that putting one hand on my back in that place and one on the chest, and breathing into the feelings helps. (No attempt at analysis or judgement -just self-love as an energy sent between the hands. Imagine you are a tiny baby and you are also your own loving mother.)
Breathing generally begins to stabilise it.
Then -the hardest thing of all during an actual attack of this disharmony -is to find Love (FOR ANYONE, ANYTHING, ANY CONCEPT WHATEVER) inside myself and feel it.
I think that brings the Heart chakra into play more strongly. Doing that can most times neutralise the feeling, and if it happens in the middle of the night, peace and sleep will come. But it is hard to do when feeling like that.

I have also found that extreme tiredness can trigger one of these.

I always think of the Heart Chakra as being the Central Sun without which not much else can flourish and be in harmony.
the idea of you as having experienced a "great disturbance in the force" came to mind for me.
it would be an indication of some problem that hadn't impacted your personal earthly self,
but rather something originating from some distant location, that you've felt due to your
connections with that other place. (maybe you've lived there at some point?)
here's a page which speaks of a breathing exercise with similarities to what you've described:
Infinity Breath Meditation
http://creationislove.com/infinity-breath-meditation/
Old 14-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Pathfinder

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
within the body, the heart doesn't exist solely for itself; it serves the whole
body by pumping life blood to each organ. likewise, the heart chakra has
connections to each other chakra point, and it takes pleasure in serving as
a leader, coordinating the efforts of all into a harmonious whole (i believe).
the heart is the center of caring. my instinct is that if you provide care and
attention to your other chakra points, the 'blockages' which have concerned
you will evaporate into nothingness. it's fine to love the city you live in
LoveAllBeings, but if all the surrounding communities were to disappear,
how has your town been a benefit to them? spread the love!

The last time I went to an energy healer (it was when I was in a very bad place in my mind, my minds been cleansed since then), she said my solar plexus chakra had closed in on itself. She didn't say anything about my sacral chakra, thats maybe the one that needs the most love. Sexuality to me is cruel and harsh because not everyone has sex appeal. I do but it hurts real bad knowing that not everyone does. I never had sex before, I used to be really ashamed of having sexuality. I suspect I might be carrying sexual trauma from when I was a kid, the signs are there. I don't really know how to give love to my chakras. Its the sacral and solar plexus, how do I love these?
Old 14-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAllBeings
For the past couple of years theres been this dense ball of pressure in my chest, just above the heart chakra. When I'm meditating and breathing, I often feel a similar thing in the throat chakra, but its most intense just above the heart chakra. Sometimes meditating into it, I started shaking intensely and I get these blasts of love and compassion in the place I feel the block. Sometimes I have to vomit, like I'm purging something connected to it. Theres a lot of sadness and fear I feel in there too.

Synchronicity has led me to find out about Tibetan throat singing, like maybe I can clear the blocks using Tibetan sound healing. Theres this Dzogchen master called Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche on youtube who talks about Tibetan sound healing. I don't know what I'm asking here, I was just posting this in hopes that someone can share a bit of insight into this.

enjoy those waves of emotion while they last. Mine lasted for a few years but they are no longer as strong as they used to be. Could be because I don't meditate on them, could be because I've adapted to them.

If you are vomiting it's becuse you are overflowing with good happy chemicals. Like a drug you are addicted to this feeling and so you push your body to experience it in excess. IMO lay off a little bit, if you are channeling an emotion so powerfully that you are vomiting.. well it just doesn't seem right or good to me. Listen to your body. Throwing up is a warning sign, its a "no no" message. Not a "purging of demons, better do this more" message. That is the addiction talking, of course it wants the practice and good feelings to continue even more powerfully, that is the nature of addiction.

You should try to bring peace to your positive feelings. Just because a feeling isn't blasting your face off doesn't mean it's not desirable.

another thing, what goes up must come down. If you are consistently pushing yourself into heaven, you'll fall into hell sooner or later. It's OK though, it's a young thing. over time people prefer to avoid the highs and lows, and focus on a more stable and peaceful experience of all things, euphorias, dysphorias, everything.