Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Seeker

Angel1

I believe we are born with all the information about different "realities" and life forms "clouded over" in our consciousness. Within creation, or God, anything is possible.

We each are here to strengthen some aspect of the expression of our God we each are, this is part of our individual missions. Another is to interact with other people and play a part in their stories, as each of us plays such a part here, on this site. We learn and grow through sharing these experiences during our time in the "reality" this world is. Our hobbies, interests, skills, even fixations or negative stuff express who we are. We are free to choose to see their deeper message or accept on a surface level, but either way we each play some part in the story of the existence of this reality, in tiny, or in a mass way. We are each important, to our own future growth and to the tiny part of Creation this world is, part of a limitless whole.

Sometimes I get restless or frustrated myself. There are so many wonderful possibilities "out there" and currently I can only indulge in such by letting my own imagination soar, or borrowing the imagination of others from the "rubbish?!" I read, or the information available I choose to believe in. It's my way of experiencing the wonders which are possible for us all - after our important parts here are played, our missions completed, our little corner of creation having benefitted from each one of us.

Our Creator has provided us with a valuable outlet, we call it imagination. So whether we use our creative skills ourselves, or share in the creativeness of others, only our physical bodies remain anchored here, presently.
Unleash your imaginations, the most valuable gift we're given, and they will reassure us that we're part of something endlessly wonderful.
We're only here for ... 80 years-ish maybe? ... a wink of your God's eye.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Master
Wow, the responses in this thread strike me as constituting a great compendium of 'top notch' (meaning I know of no 'greater') wisdom compilation.

As all that sparks my spirit, what comes to my mind, as possibly being worth additionally articulating now, Wabisabi, are two (mental) ideas (already touched on in various ways by others here) which, strike me as possibly being of 'key' use to you, in terms of your soulfully un'lock'ing the shut door and so 'find'ing your way out of the predicament you are apparently presently 'stuck' in, should you choose to attitudinally align your spirit with the image-in-ed 'truths' they reference:

(1) the 'dilemma' (puzzle) you experience is exactly what your 'soul' presently needs (as a 'task' or 'challenge') in order for it to reach a 'higher' level of understanding in relation to and integration with All That Is (THE SPIRIT of LIFE). Like Einstein 'needed' the conundrum posed by light always being 'seen' to be traveling at the same speed by all observers regardless of the nature of their motion (i.e. speed) in relation to others to better understand how LIFE (That Which IS!) universally operates in the realm of BEINGness. This idea, if and as adopted, will 'lead' you to spiritually embrace, i.e. 'sense', your dilemma as a 'blessing' (with all of the benefits thereby implied) and not as a 'curse' (with all of the drags thereby implied.

(2) 'Happiness' is an 'inside' job!

Wishing you the very best soul-unfolding journey, Bro! You are surrounded by 'Love' here!

Old 14-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Suspended

Since suicide is not an option as you say I would advise to learn how to effectively live in this world and be happy in it.
Old 05-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Pathfinder

Currently, I am experiencing another world in my head. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but in my head I can see another dimension and interact with fellow telepaths in there. Apparently I have created another dimension of imagination and I totally believe it's real and it's filled with all my favorite characters of fiction. I get to interact with Captain Picard, for example.

I may be totally crazy, but I recommend trying to raise a universe of imagination inside your head. Maybe it'll come real as well. At the very least, it's a good visualization exercise.
Old 05-02-2018, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydullard
Currently, I am experiencing another world in my head. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but in my head I can see another dimension and interact with fellow telepaths in there. Apparently I have created another dimension of imagination and I totally believe it's real and it's filled with all my favorite characters of fiction. I get to interact with Captain Picard, for example.

I may be totally crazy, but I recommend trying to raise a universe of imagination inside your head. Maybe it'll come real as well. At the very least, it's a good visualization exercise.
Thoughts are REAL (creative) THANGS which generate Thought-FORMS! Enjoy your THOUGHT-realm 'journey' - but don't naively think that THAT's the only REALITY there IS.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Seeker

Angel1

I don't think you're crazy LD, how do you think authors write what we call sci fi especially, like for instance the Star Trek series?! Imagination!

Just keep your feet in this world whi!e you enjoy your "travels", and maybe you could jot down your memories of those travels on your return to daily life.

Who knows - one day they may be the basis of your first novel?
Free copies for your mates here on Spiritual Forums?
Old 12-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthousekeeper
I don't think you're crazy LD, how do you think authors write what we call sci fi especially, like for instance the Star Trek series?! Imagination!

Just keep your feet in this world whi!e you enjoy your "travels", and maybe you could jot down your memories of those travels on your return to daily life.

Who knows - one day they may be the basis of your first novel?
Free copies for your mates here on Spiritual Forums?
Yah, mate!
Old 10-03-2018, 04:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Your story is so fantastic and beautiful
Old 10-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Thoughts are REAL (creative) THANGS which generate Thought-FORMS! Enjoy your THOUGHT-realm 'journey' - but don't naively think that THAT's the only REALITY there IS.
You guys look at all the wrong stuff, I get that's what happens when you only look through the lens of the Spiritual monocular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQBpQaAGkno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4vjq46gCUQ
Old 10-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You guys look at all the wrong stuff, I get that's what happens when you only look through the lens of the Spiritual monocular
Nothing is 'wrong' - watch your (albeit 'smiley') rough-edges, which could use some 'smoothing IMO, Greenslade.

Great videos, though. The guy splains things simply/eloquently! I especially enjoyed the first one.