Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-02-2011, 11:11 AM
blackfellawhitefella

.what is there to fear again ?
Old 13-02-2011, 02:39 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
.what is there to fear again ?

Party Pooper.
Old 17-02-2011, 11:14 AM
blackfellawhitefella

:)

hey luvvie.

its a fair question .... the most oft stated instruction in the bible as i understand it , is , do not fear.
Old 17-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
:)

hey luvvie.

its a fair question .... the most oft stated instruction in the bible as i understand it , is , do not fear.

hey gorgeous!

yes- you're right.

I was joking- as fear gives a party of drama and troubles- I think it's called the world.

yes, don't fear, and if fear comes, just watch it.

relax

rest

let it be

easy does it

eggs over easy

Old 23-08-2011, 10:37 PM
Chalk1990

I shield myself by visualizing warrior angels behind me with swords and shields, Jesus with his white/red robe, and a brilliant white light surrounding all of them, and myself, thats my protection.
Old 24-08-2011, 08:32 AM
Light Earth

There's nothing to fear if you are pure of heart and have good intentions. It is fine to do whatever protection ritual you feel comfortable with but truly you don't need anything
Old 24-08-2011, 09:29 AM
mattie

Managing Other Energies, Vetting Them

There are all types of spirits. We are a spirit having a physical experience. Not all spirits are problematic. We can give instructions for only the ones that are benevolent to be able to contact us. This isn’t difficult.

Move from needing protection to actively managing the energy environment (all external energies).

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290
Old 01-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Alandra

I initially visualized a pure white energy shield around myself. Later I customized it by daily changing the spiritual harmonics that create it. I had to do this as entities were figuring out how to bypass it. The harmonics are set by my soul automatically, so I don't even have to know what the code is consciously. A further modification I made is that unless I allow it, no one or no thing can get in. I can extend this shielding around my home, family and/or friends as needed.