Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-05-2016, 10:26 PM
Experiencer
The spiritual silent ones...

...are the awakened the most.

Today i got a lesson. My day was a rolercoaster ride since a very long time, I felt sudden a deep sadnes arise. There are stil many things i have to work on. My TF asked why i'm sad, i didnt came straight out what did make me sad. I'm just like a colector, i take till it is to much to me to carry and then i release. My TF never tells hoe he feels and today i finally found the courage to ask him straight into the face. He said if you cant feel how i feel in my actions and responses to you, any word would be useless. He told me that he never tells anyone how he feels but that he is the most happy person to be with me. He thinks im an emotional bouncing ball xD it is true. Then i asked him, how he can be so balanced? Because i felt that he is always totally grounded, his response was a surprise he said he found himself in the presence. He is so present, im just so inbalanced with that altough it is much better. Today also i got another sign from universe trough a forum user which reminds me to be present. It is something i have to work on very hard myself. My TF is so surprising he never talks about spirituality but when he does its always something i have to work on. I found myself, but it is hard with the balance maybe i stil seeking myself i dint know yet. I have to figure it out.

I wanted to share this with you guys because many of you thinking as i was, that the other half probably isnt awake then you but it can be wrong. They just dont have the need to tell, because they are truly awake, in peace with everything and having no need to explain nor share because all the answers are already within us. These having for us the biggest lessons to learn.
Old 19-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Administrator
It's not that you are any the less balanced than him. You simply need the time to see that you are all ready balanced you just need to understand why imbalance is there within you..... now let it go
Old 19-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Administrator
It is the same for those who seek wisdom. Awareness yes even enlightenment. We search only for the reason behind our imbalance seeing the unlimited potential within as already there for us to explore
Old 19-05-2016, 04:02 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
It is the same for those who seek wisdom. Awareness yes even enlightenment. We search only for the reason behind our imbalance seeing the unlimited potential within as already there for us to explore

Heartfelt response, thank you very much.

It is something within him i very much adore to have it myself. This kinda objective view about any situation. He is in pure trust every present moment. I know it that state how it feels i tasted it, it is a state i'm always falling out, its like being neutralized i dont know any better word it could describe that feeling of balance. I'll get there to stay i feel it.
Old 19-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Administrator
here is a description of the state of being you seek. look for the silence in between things and you will find it....

The source of thought is not thinking.
The source of feeling is not, itself, feeling.
The source of time and space is not moving in time and space.
The observer is a silent witness, unmoved and unmovable.
A miracle is occurring every moment. You, the source, are unfolding your infinite potential into your own time/space as perception itself; as thought, form, otherness, feeling, continuity, experience. You stand eternally in your own infinite potential, as both everything and no-thing, As the source of all that is expressed, nothing is unknown, and yet there is nothing to know. As the source of movement, you are utterly still. As the source of the illusion of separateness, you are utterly Whole and complete. Wholeness can acquire nothing. That which is all and nothing has nowhere to move. That which is already infinite, cannot become. That which is present in this moment is locked in place by it's own infinity and eternity. It can become neither more nor less, neither confused nor certain, neither here nor there, neither now nor then. It simply and eternally IS. You ARE.
Old 19-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
here is a description of the state of being you seek. look for the silence in between things and you will find it....

The source of thought is not thinking.
The source of feeling is not, itself, feeling.
The source of time and space is not moving in time and space.
The observer is a silent witness, unmoved and unmovable.
A miracle is occurring every moment. You, the source, are unfolding your infinite potential into your own time/space as perception itself; as thought, form, otherness, feeling, continuity, experience. You stand eternally in your own infinite potential, as both everything and no-thing, As the source of all that is expressed, nothing is unknown, and yet there is nothing to know. As the source of movement, you are utterly still. As the source of the illusion of separateness, you are utterly Whole and complete. Wholeness can acquire nothing. That which is all and nothing has nowhere to move. That which is already infinite, cannot become. That which is present in this moment is locked in place by it's own infinity and eternity. It can become neither more nor less, neither confused nor certain, neither here nor there, neither now nor then. It simply and eternally IS. You ARE.

Exactly! Very inspireing truth.
Old 20-05-2016, 12:23 AM
Master
I saw a meme the other day: "Silent and Listen have the same letters."

Yep. There is much wisdom to being silent. Not forcing and following our intuition.
Old 20-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21

Yep. There is much wisdom to being silent. Not forcing and following our intuition.

Yes, silence isnt frigtening as we first think and feel about it. Actually when i descend into me "void" it does fill me with confort there. Our beautifuls having much to tell.
Old 20-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21

You just blew my mind...
Old 21-05-2016, 04:56 AM
Master
Thanks so much for sharing this NowIam :) I really resonate with this and it reminds me so much of my current SC. He is very quiet but very deep :)