Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish 21 ways to give your lover all you've got and growing!

Hey there Beautiful Souls, I just want to remind you that you're so totally awesome!

A couple of nights ago I sent my twin flame these 21 reasons that I fight every day for him. We are not yet in a state of oneness, but I truly feel it won't take very long to get there once I pull my head out of the sand and get my bearings. He is my strength and inspiration to become my best. He gives me wings and with them I will fly! So here is my list of 21 ways I want to truly love him and I'd really like for you to add your love to this list! I can't wait to feel all the energy of hearts coming together to share the warm and fuzzy! Awwwww xoxo thanks for letting me share with YOU!
1. I want to be by your side through all of your challenges and accomplishments.
2. I want to lift you up not tear you down.
3. I want to support all of your dreams and make all that I am able to come true.
4. I want to be your best friend always.
5. I want to be your greatest love.
6. I want to be the one who greets you with open arms when you get home from work.
7. I want to be the first one to greet you each new day.
8. I want to be your becon in the storm that guide's you home.
9. I want to be your rock when nothing seems to be solid in life.
10. I want to make you happy.
11. I want to make you laugh.
12. I want to love you.
13. I want to be the reason you come home, not the reason you go to work.
14. I want to be the one who challenges you to be your best.
15. I want to be the one that reminds you why you're better than all the rest.
16. I want to share life and live together along beside you, not in front or behind you.
17. I want you to be able to be yourself.
18. I want you to be able to love being you.
19. I want to be the one you tell your secrets to.
20. I want to be the one who you can't wait to tell that amazing, crazy, wild thing that just happened to.
21. I want to be the reason you never look at life the same
Old 17-05-2016, 05:51 AM
Master

Lovely list. Yet I can't help but see it's all totally ego driven especially the 'I want to be the reason' wording and the telling him he's better than the rest (to feed his ego). Considering it starts with I followed by your 'wants' which also indicate you don't have any of these things currently. No big deal, it's a list and a work in progress? Did it impress him or his ego?
Old 17-05-2016, 06:03 AM
Master
Are you in love, Ameritini? Thank you for sharing this with us!
Old 17-05-2016, 06:57 AM
life.love.regret.

I think that is a great list to use to weed out whoever isn't "the one." The first dude you come across that isn't thinking that's too much pressure after a year-maybe 7-is the "the one."
Old 17-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Knower

Well I love that list and whether it's ego driven or not, doesn't matter. It's what love should be when we are human beings who are deeply in love with someone. It's what I am wanting to say to my TF but don't know how it'll be taken right now as we are in the 'friendszone' albeit a beautiful one :)
Old 17-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Knower

How about:
22. I hope that our connection of spiritual and compassionate energy allows us to empower and uplift humanity into a higher realm of love for each other and for the planet we live on.
Old 17-05-2016, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDawn
Lovely list. Yet I can't help but see it's all totally ego driven
This list is love-driven, it is thought that is directed towards the other. Ego-driven is thought that is directed towards the self: I want you to love me; I want you to be my greatest love; etc.
Old 18-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Guide
It's a beautiful list! I bow to the sweetness of the whole thing. It's one of the sweetest things I've read in a long time. Your fortunate to have and feel such love.

I'd like to add to the list, but I'm finding it hard to have future desires in the present moment. Nothing against you...it's lovely...but you just made me realize something!

Thanks!!!

Love and Blessings to You!
Old 18-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Experiencer
Hi,
It's a lovely list though I couldn't help but think those things could be done for ourselves as their souls and ours are the same. So intentions for one could be intentions for the other and instead of just focusing on doing these things externally we could focus on doing these things for ourselves as much as possible.