Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-05-2016, 10:44 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
Refined sugar does affect our brain like cocaine. Thats no joke and science has proven it. Sugar is also known among cancer patients, that it does feed the cancer cells or is a big part of getting cancer. Even the sugar market is like a maffia. Any artifical food enhancer contains a bunch of chemistry and it is almost in every processed food which is insane, no wonder that these days people experiencing more food sensivity or alergies. My mum as example was makeing only processed food because it was cheap and went fast prepared. Thats the main cause these days, none want to spend time with cooking but in my opinion thats a part of loving oneself, takeing yourself the time in preparing food. It has a good point, you will know what is in it and you will pay more atention to have a healthy diety which is good for spirit and body. The awareness we gain trough ascending is also changeing and inflicting our physical body. Yet you change subconsciously your food behaviour or other because many patterns we having been used to wont work anymore. The changes are needed because your body has to realingn, yes he got messed up as well due to life experience and needs now time to heal and purge. Our bodies must be strong and healthy to maintain the high vibration we receive or else the vessel wont survive thats why the genetical strings getting expanded. Everything that is mental affecting you, will affect your body. At the beginning of the ascension process i got physical very ill, suddenly at the same time i experienced also the heartbreak trough the separation with TF. The more i came clear and loving with myself the better it got physical. I could say love healed and redefined my physical body as my soul within.

This is so great! Thanks for sharing :)
Old 16-05-2016, 12:24 AM
Knower

Yeah my hair and nails started growing super fast since my awakening process started around 2012ish. Yknow how they say the body renews itself every 7 years? for me it feels like that process is speeding up. Not just physically but emotionally, I feel like all Im doing is constantly shedding old beliefs and old 'stuff' and renewing.
In the context of my tj journey it was like he broke me open, tore me apart which allowed love energies to flow freely in so that I could heal and regenerate. Thats the best way I can describe it lol
Old 16-05-2016, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepainoflove
I got freckles, my twin had freckles and ive got them they just came this year on my face ive never had them before.

this is so cute lol <3
Old 16-05-2016, 10:08 AM
Experiencer
Oh another thing, his eyes gotten hazel like mine. He had simple brown ones.
Old 16-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Experiencer
My hair did grow very long when I met him. Because I want to give him more time and space my hair is short now so I can not be so promiscuous with him
Old 17-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Master
My hair always grows fast. Nothing new but it became stronger after i met him and also my acne problems started months before i met him.