Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm actually experiencing something similar currently. Somehow I accidently psychically connected to a group of people. I believe it may have been a curse. I'm not really sure. Orginally this group of people was helping me stay safe from some people chasing me but somehow we connected. They followed me 1200 miles up North and I can still hear them and talk to them.

My thoughts go into one of the people. Many times they go through the other people in the group. It is by far the strangest thing I have ever heard of. I see people about half the way up the east coast following me. Now I havn't seen them but I constantly hear them...... I've been hospitalized a few times but its seems its a spiritual thing and not me being crazy....

I'm pretty aware and alert to whats going on. I def believe the Original Poster... I wish I knew how to reverse this because it does literally drive you insane.

Anyone with any information please message me..

Thanks
Old 14-12-2018, 05:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Tom are you still around. I could really use your help. I'm experiencing similiar and can't find a cure
Old 19-12-2018, 10:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelfever
Tom are you still around. I could really use your help. I'm experiencing similiar and can't find a cure
I'm going through the exact same thing so you're not alone Joel. On the board the only person that I has been cured that we know of is Tom. Maybe you could find a spiritual healer where you're from and tell us how it goes. Where are you from by the way?
Old 19-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Do you think your thoughts are being broadcasted to real people that speak back to you?

For mine i believe it is a very specific curse that grouped a bunch of us together. You wouldn't believe the kind of **** I hear. Its unreal. Usually my thoughts are spoken out by one person but i hear other thouoghts repeating by other voices occasionally.

I'm constantly hearing negative **** though and it gets stuck in my head then I find myself saying some of the negative things. Its like something is putting words in my head that I"m not even trying to think,
Old 19-12-2018, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

I live in Massachusetts United States.

I don't think my situation is the same as Toms is just very similiar.

For me its like My thoughts got rearranged and are constantly going into another persons 24/7. He sits there and has to speak them to other people while they comlpain about. My thoughts go through them sometimes also. Its very confusing.
Old 23-12-2018, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah it happens like that sometimes. Lines get crossed. I think you should find a spiritual healer in your area but make sure he's for real. Then you can tell use how that goes.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
My partner does the same thing to me. I suspect that there are those who can shift their thinking in ways to avoid the sharing of information. I can do this myself in some ways. The key is to not think about specific things. When the thought starts to manifest, you shift the focus to another thought process.

One time I helped a new mom with her telepathic boy. At night, every time she would think about him he would wake up from sleeping. I had to explain to her that he was telepathic and that she needed to control her thinking. She learned how to do that and everyone got a good nights sleep.

Being mindful of one's thinking has many many rewards.

John

Wow - I love this take on it. As a parent, I always thought I was the telepathic one when I would wake just before my newborn for a feed. I think regardless of which way one perceives the pendulum swings, mothers and their children share very strong connections.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyJean34
Wow - I love this take on it. As a parent, I always thought I was the telepathic one when I would wake just before my newborn for a feed. I think regardless of which way one perceives the pendulum swings, mothers and their children share very strong connections.

Hi,

My understaning is that we are all telepathic. What varies is how conscious we are of this. For sure mom's and her children share a deep bond of awarness. It is truly magical.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/