Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Pathfinder
I had also tried seeing auras the way some of you have explained to try. The most I would get was an inch of glowing white light around a person or my cats. Then I tried looking at my hand against a white sheet of paper and I saw some color.

I have not read much about auras so I can be totally wrong but I feel if a person was happy...sad...angry....then possibly the color of the aura would reflect that state. If it constantly changes then what is a true reading of the color seen?

I have been trying to open my third eye for a while. I decided to do it intensely for three days. I worked with crystals...placing them on my forehead. I tried different techniques I had read about or watched on you-tube. I meditated. Did visualization. I actually did waaay too much waaay too fast. I got the most horrendous headache I couldn't get out of bed. The following day I went to the ER and had a brain scan done (without dye and with dye). After scaring me to death of what "could" be wrong it turned out they found nothing. I was sooo relieved. There was no explanation as to what happened to me. I did not tell them I was trying to open my third eye. I did have a chiropractor adjust my neck and back a week earlier and the ER doctor said "she could have torn something in your neck". I knew to keep my mouth shut because they would never understand what I was doing if they discredited the chiropractor.

I went for an eye appointment...no problems.

I did a follow-up with my holistic doctor and after discussing things with her and being able to talk openly about everything she said I was awakening. I was thrilled!! This was February 2nd.

On February 11th my two cats were playing in the (empty) bathtub and out-of-nowhere I saw their auras. I was so amazed!!! I saw them easily with no eye straining. Their auras were both yellow. They were rolling and moving around and I saw the auras completely surrounding their bodies and the white bathtub looked yellow. I put my feet up on the bathtub and my aura is an aqua to turquoise color. I can't tell you how thrilled and excited I am

My hubby has a blue aura. My two granddaughters have blue. My grandson's is green. My daughter's is blue. My sister was a slight purplish color. I read about the colors definition and find it interesting but I have gone no further in studying them mainly because I feel they would change with ones physical or emotional state. Unless we each have a specific color and more colors add on the more you look/study/see them....I don't know.

*****Warning!! PLEASE do not do what I did. I really felt I was dying and was sure I was having a brain hemorrhage. DO NOT DO WHAT I DID. Take it slow.

I also did too much Charka work so I now give my body time to adjust to any self-healing or self-work I do. The whole month of March I have been packing and moving. I haven't had time to study the way I was. I do want to get back to everything. I am a Reiki Master and to not take time for myself during this move....I am paying for it :( I know better and need to take care of me.

Anyone? (I would take any input/opinions) I am very happy I can see the colors :)

I am new at posting. I don't know if what I wrote barges in on the original posters question/remark. I apologize if I did something wrong. (I'm also a Empath/HSP so be gentle :)