Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-05-2016, 04:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation Energy experience needed: What in the world just happened?

I know I never laid out my whole story here, but I'll bring you up to speed and pick up from the most recent development.

So after almost 3 months of separation we exchanged a couple of texts this week.

Even though I am what you call "a chaser", I was actually the one who initiated the separation because I really needed a break from the intensity and drama and I kinda blindsided her with it out of nowhere and without any warning.
I explained myself and she accepted it even though I know she didn't really understand why I did it, at least not at the time.

I sent the first text but the intent wasn't actually to restart communication as separation was doing wonders for my healing, but rather there was something important I needed to tell her that wasn't directly connection related.
Because I ended things on a sour note I wasn't even expecting a reply, but she did reply and was very nice and even said she often wanted to get in touch with me but chose to stay away cause she thought I hated her :-(
Couldn't be farther from the truth and I told her that.

As a result of this positive exchange, the next day I started feeling her energy return very strongly accompanied by the good ol' pulls and tugs, and you know, it's a double edged sword, You love the pull but at the same time it hurts and the feeling of longing can be excruciating.

The following day the energy was quieter and more balanced, but the next day boom! again all over the place, very powerful.

Now this is the part I need a little help with:

At some point during that day I was sitting kinda trying to meditate when all of a sudden her energy presence intensified ten fold and I was literally covered and consumed by it. I sat there with my eyes closed and all I could see was her face and eyes coming at me and closing on me from every direction.
Then the pulls started, and they were very, very powerful. Maybe stronger than ever before.
But they were different in that they weren't accompanied by pain or longing but the feeling was of pure mutual love. I was sending out nothing but unconditional love and that's exactly what I felt back with every tug. It felt almost like the tugs were having a dialog going back and fourth between them and I felt completely in sync with her. It was really magical.
I can't do it any justice with words, but the feeling was of complete bliss, euphoria, ecstasy, harmony and joy I can't even begin to describe. Out of this world sensations.
This lasted for probably good 10 minutes or so and after the energy eased up a bit I felt completely elated and spent, not much different from the feeling you get after a good romp in the hay lol.
Not five minutes later she shot me a text which was very, very sweet in nature. Obviously I have no way of surely knowing what she felt on her end, but the timing of the text and how lovely it was, felt at least to me kinda like a silent nod.

The next couple of days the energy stabilized again and I was kinda bummed out about it after that experience lol, but today as of an hour ago, out of nowhere it happened again! Pure heaven and ecstasy here on earth.
I feel kinda weird to say it but it felt very erotic in nature and my root chakra was buzzing like crazy both times.

I've been on this journey with her for almost a year and while I've felt her energy many, many times before, never was it blissful (always pain and longing) and never did I feel like there was such a synch and back and fourth spiritual dialog going on between us at at the same time.

Can anybody with experience please explain to me what's going on and what happened here?
Old 18-05-2016, 04:13 AM
Ascender

Congrats. Look up on this. This happens at many different levels, tis not over yet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hieros_gamos
Old 18-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Master

An energy exchange? Really, you know the answer. It's your soul.
Old 18-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Experiencer
Hi,
I've often experienced this. It can be quite euphoric and overpowering at times. I think over time you get to ... not so much control it... more that it becomes something within you that you recognise and because it becomes so familiar it sits more easily and quietly within.
What I'm finding now is that it wakes within me when I experience something I enjoy or if I'm affected badly by something. It's almost as if it wakes up to check on what I'm doing or what is going on.
I have come to believe that the powerful energy or soul surges you we experience get us to recognise the energy so that what comes later is also recognised when it appears more subtley.

Perhaps this is a way of preparing us for being able to exist side by side physically eventually. I don't know about that though as I've not reached that stage yet.