Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Experiencer
Do you feel your twin flame before you meet them?

I have been feeling a definite presence around me, but I don't know who/what it is, I can't discern who it is.

The presence feels loving and protective, but also am sensing the presence could have flaws, and I feel it could be male, but not 100% sure.

Ive been feeling this on/off for a few months now, Its always happened when I am in that relaxed state before drifting off to sleep. Who are you?

I did some research on this and could only find that some people experience this when they are about to meet their twin soul OR could it be something else?
Old 17-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Seeker

I've felt her many times. Sometimes I've even heard actual words. It all started with a dream I had a couple of years ago. I would never be the same again...

Unfortunately whenever I ask for a name, it seems to just cut off the connection. I guess I'm just not supposed to hear that right now. It really sucks though...
Old 17-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Experiencer
Hi,
I used to hear someone telling me they loved me. I presumed it was a fiance of mine who had died many years ago now. However since meeting my twin soul I have had this same thing happen, I recognise the same energy and vibration to it but now it adds my name at the end.

I am presuming this is because since meeting me he now knows my name.
Old 17-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTetley
Hi,
I used to hear someone telling me they loved me. I presumed it was a fiance of mine who had died many years ago now. However since meeting my twin soul I have had this same thing happen, I recognise the same energy and vibration to it but now it adds my name at the end.

I am presuming this is because since meeting me he now knows my name.

Hi

Yeah, I have been getting the same thing, hearing someone say "i love you" - but who is saying it? I can't tell if its my consciousness/higher-self saying it to boost my self-esteem, if its a relative/guide on the other side or what I hope it to be which is a romantic soulmate, like with your case.

I have even asked right after - who are you? to get nothing.

How are you able to decipher who it is?
Old 17-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoff123
I've felt her many times. Sometimes I've even heard actual words. It all started with a dream I had a couple of years ago. I would never be the same again...

Unfortunately whenever I ask for a name, it seems to just cut off the connection. I guess I'm just not supposed to hear that right now. It really sucks though...

Hello

Thanks for your reply. So how do you KNOW for certain it is her?
Ive heard someone say things to me too, I hear it in my mind, but again how do you know who it is?
Old 17-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
Hello

Thanks for your reply. So how do you KNOW for certain it is her?
Ive heard someone say things to me too, I hear it in my mind, but again how do you know who it is?

It's mostly because of the emotions. I can feel the love very strongly. Sometimes it's been incredibly intense, and very romantic. And yes, I definitely feel a presence. And it almost always feels the same way. It's just the degree of the emotions (and the connection) that varies a bit.

Another thing is that it can happen out of nowhere. All of a sudden she is just there! Sometimes when I haven't felt her in weeks.