Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-03-2016, 10:38 PM
'If' desire and attachment keep us coming back here..

Well, this is the thing...if it is human nature to attach ourselves to something...fine...
work with that nature, I say.

Attach yourself to something* that will not bring you back 'here'...
if that be your desire... to progress on from 'here'.

Same as I believe, when meditating...if it is the nature of the Mind to have thoughts, fine...
then have the thoughts that will lead you to your Goal....not those silly thoughts.

*Contemplating this should tell you what that is.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, this is the thing...if it is human nature to attach ourselves to something...fine...

Same as I believe, when meditating...if it is the nature of the Mind to have thoughts, fine...
then have the thoughts that will lead you to your Goal....not those silly thoughts.

miss hepburn, what i have noticed is thoughts come and go negative and positive ive also noticed that forcing myself to think positive seems to create an imbalance, how do you manage to keep thoughts positive? practice i guess
Old 27-03-2016, 11:02 PM
Master
It all depends where you are at, in your journey.
As long you have desires you have issues to work through.
And you will come back. (not entirely correct)
There are those controllers of this reality who would applaud you for your writing.
As long you have attachments, and are fully engaged in your mind, there is no way out for you of this reality.
Old 27-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
And you will come back. (not entirely correct)
There are those controllers of this reality who would applaud you for your writing.
As long you have attachments, and are fully engaged in your mind, there is no way out for you of this reality.

So are you saying no attachments at all would be more of value to break free from this reality?

Because if you are that makes sense to me more so.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 28-03-2016, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by john1974
miss hepburn, what i have noticed is thoughts come and go negative and positive
ive also noticed that forcing myself to think positive seems to create an imbalance, how do you
manage to keep thoughts positive? practice i guess
Hi John,
Well, I can only give the advice I would give myself...maybe others can help, too.

Well, first, and you've heard me say this before ..you must know 'the enemy', the negative thoughts...know that
they are nothing, they have no power...
except that which you give them...so, laugh at them...do not give them any power
....it is the same as a Christian would say...don't listen to the devil.

Then, you don't have to think 'positive thoughts', necessarily.
Do you believe in God...a Spirit that is within everything and is everywhere?
I think you do...you know how you are talking to me?
Talk to 'Him', your Creator, Father, Friend.

I know you meditate...when negative thoughts come in...and I know you don't want them...Talk to God.

Example: "God, I know You're there, I'm having a hard time here...please, help me with these crazy
thoughts that take me away from where I want to be ...at peace."
Now, see this isn't exactly forcing positive thoughts making an imbalance...
it is an honest plea to your Higher Self or to the All That Is...for assistance.

While you are talking to the Divine...where are the negative, troubling thoughts?
Gone.

Not to get all Christian on you personally, but Paul did advise to...pray unceasingly.

If you have some other method that works, do that...it doesn't seem it from our talks, tho.
Worth a try for a week isn't it?

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-03-2016, 03:17 AM
Quote:

As long as you have attachments, and are fully engaged in your mind,
there is no way out for you of this reality.
I agree.
I might say instead tho, 'you have desires to fulfill'.

But, my belief system is.. as long as you are looking at something else,
you can not fully engage with the purity of heart with your 'Goal'...
so fulfill these desires , get them out of your system....or
truly see them for what they are ...fill in your own definition.

Old 28-03-2016, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
So are you saying no attachments at all would be more of value to break free from this reality?

Because if you are that makes sense to me more so.

Letting go is the most effective way to leave this reality.
Letting go is equal to forgive.
Old 28-03-2016, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
I agree.
I might say instead tho, 'you have desires to fulfill'.

But, my belief system is.. as long as you are looking at something else,
you can not fully engage with the purity of heart with your 'Goal'...
so fulfill these desires , get them out of your system....or
truly see them for what they are ...fill in your own definition.

Sure you need to work through them. Having said this, there are entities on this planet who are here for thousands of years and always find an other way to engage themselves in this game.
Just as an example, an angelic entity who chooses this reality as a path of development, in average takes less then half the incarnations then those who come from an oversoul. More likely a third.
Old 28-03-2016, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Letting go is the most effective way to leave this reality.
Letting go is equal to forgive.

Yes letting go fully, but do you see that letting go fully, can be staying here in this reality in this way?

Meaning you often speak of having to leave but leave to go where? Do you wonder if in body shifting is all here and now through a whole connection of dimensions you often speak about?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder

Last edited by naturesflow : 28-03-2016 at 08:25 AM.
Old 28-03-2016, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:

yes, i follow...of course for your higher self it's not a desire in the true sense of the word because emotion doesn't enter into it. We don't have the language to really do this justice, but it all has to begin with your conscious awareness that it desires to no longer return here.