Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2014, 10:05 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
LOL what amazing arrogance!

a self serving philosophy touted as "true awareness". nothing "new age" about that. smug people sitting in the safety of their ivory church towers or on silk and tasseled guru cushions have been using similar tricks for eons.

What is amazing to me is the amount of negativity within you. My post is merely seeing that you missed the true point and came into negative conclusions that are not true. You see negative intent where there is none. My term ignorant is the only correct word to use to describe your action. However you retalisate by calling me arrogant. true awareness is pure awareness, of a source of creation and destruction that creates all ways and forms in a perfect balance. Life creates all ways and forms, it is called infinity. You must leave one way behind in order to attain a new way. This why we have destruction to lay to rest one way in favor of another, so that the locked potential of that way is then released to continue to perpetuate infinity.
Old 18-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoJeo
Thank God for the New Age that is coming about and people's minds finally coming around to change.
[/quote]

The 'New Age' has been coming for thousands of years now. And I mean thousands of years.

Us humans have been evolving both physically and mentally for all this time.

I've come to realise that every generation thinks they are witnessing the coming of the 'new age', and then every generation gets a little bit disappointed when they get to their middle age and realise that the changes they saw as imminent in their youth didn't really come about.

It is this that I personally think is arrogant and narrow minded. While many 'new age' people are busy blindly following the teachings, from published books and online articles, of other 'new age' teachers, spending their money in new age shops buying the latest mass produced must have new age accessory, and then ranting about 'the stupid humans', most are far too busy doing all of the above to actually pause, and notice stuff or do stuff.

Deforestation was mentioned. This is of course a massive issue, and one that seems massive because its been in the mainstream media for at least the past 30 years, yet rants about the even more pressing issue of the sudden decline of some of our pollinating insects was barely ever mentioned until the demise of the honeybees became mainstream news, and even no, nobody seems to rant much about the bumblebees, moths, butterflies and other vitally important players in our ecosystem. Probably because that's not mainstream, and its not mainstream because instead of some extremely poor people that are struggling to feed their families being guilty, a small handful of monumentally huge US based firms are causing the havoc.

But blame is not, or should not be, the issue. Blame is a classic response from the arrogant and narrow minded. The attitude that 'it's clearly not my fault, because I know I'm right, so it must be everyone else's fault'. The huge US based firms that I didn't mention would not be huge firms if they didn't have customers. The pollinating insects would not be in so much trouble if individuals chose to give them a thought when planning their gardens, instead of filling their front gardens with concrete so they could park their second or third car on it. Each and every one of us has a part to play, and I'd suggest that with the exception of a very few, none of whom will be on here (because they'll all be too busy doing stuff to think about sitting in front of a computer ranting), we are all guilty to some extent.

So perhaps instead of having a rant about the 'dense' humans, instead of chastising, if we care that much perhaps we should do our utmost to be the example of what we'd like others to be. For me personally that means acknowledging that I am a long way from perfect, but constantly trying to do better for myself and for others (by others I mean humans and otherwise). I cultivate my gardens in such a way that everything is of value to something. It is either food for us, thus reducing our demand on other resources, or is food or shelter for other creatures. The layout allows for wildlife to move about freely, without too much risk of being eaten. I compost everything that will compost which not only reduces waste, but also provides food and hibernation sites for all sorts of creatures. Yet I know I have a long, long way to go, so rather than telling everyone how much better I am than them, I ask, what else can I do? And I ask, how can I show people that sometimes it is possible to make a contribution without it being a hindrance, even if its only a small contribution.

If there is any one reason why 'humans are so dense', it is purely because we all try to demonstrate superiority over each other, rather than simply accepting that everyone is unique, and has unique strengths and weaknesses, yet at the same time, are each part of the whole. The only thing that is blocking our progress is the total disunity that thrives among us.
Old 18-06-2014, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
What is amazing to me is the amount of negativity within you. My post is merely seeing that you missed the true point and came into negative conclusions that are not true. You see negative intent where there is none. My term ignorant is the only correct word to use to describe your action. However you retalisate by calling me arrogant. true awareness is pure awareness, of a source of creation and destruction that creates all ways and forms in a perfect balance. Life creates all ways and forms, it is called infinity. You must leave one way behind in order to attain a new way. This why we have destruction to lay to rest one way in favor of another, so that the locked potential of that way is then released to continue to perpetuate infinity.

well, you and i are not going to see eye to eye and no amount of "infinity" "perfect balance" "energy" blather is gonna change that. when i read about some poor child having been brutalized i don't think to my self "well that kid must have called that brutality on himself somehow. the balance of the universe prevails!". that's just plain evil, imo and it's folks like you who help perpetuate it by your "victims are responsible for their victimhood" philosophy.

don't presume you have anything to teach me except ... how NOT to be.

PS... " However you retalisate by calling me arrogant." awww poor little victim. you musta asked
for it. huh?
Old 18-06-2014, 10:19 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
Gods, could you sound any more like my Catholic Grandparents?
Instead of spouting New Age codswallop, answer my question. In laymans terms.
How does a three year old child manifest sexual assault if they don't even know the meaning of the word?

You have is negative judgements about many things. Your past is what you are stuck in, your stereotypical judgements based form your past awareness. i have never heard of Catholic religion claiming you can leave the average world behind to shift your awareness into an alternate dimension either. Nor do their teachings guide you to control your intent and will and manifestation.

I already answered your question perfectly however i recommend a dictionary to better understand my meanings and awareness. I am sorry but some concepts are beyond small words you would learn in public school and require further learning to fully grasp.

Not all paths are for everyone, this is why many paths within Infinity exist, as well as the process of realized choice which you also fail to see. These are things one has to develop and seek out for themselves. Where there is a will there is a way. Seek and thou shall find. Sow and you will reap what you sow. I am not a catholic or a new ager but a student of life, all life.

All i tried to point out to you guys is that your misunderstanding of the new age path in question lead you to negative judgements, whereas the intention of the actual truth of that path is nothing negative at all, but liberating and actuallly beautiful. That path is not for me because i seek the unknown, beyond my self and my desires and wants, to seek into the beyond myself. However the path that says you can manifest only what you want and desire is truly a great path for many. The problem you and many have when conceiving this way is that you see your past that has led you to things you do not want and so you deem that this path is not true. however if you let your past go and learned to reshape your awareeness, knowledge and intent/will, then you could enter into this way anew.

But go ahead and get all huffy about it because your little ego cant handle being wrong and actually knows everything right?
Old 18-06-2014, 10:24 PM
somnium

Quote:
well, you and i are not going to see eye to eye and no amount of "infinity" "perfect balance" "energy" blather is gonna change that. when i read about some poor child having been brutalized i don't think to my self "well that kid must have called that brutality on himself somehow. the balance of the universe prevails!". that's just plain evil, imo and it's folks like you who help perpetuate it by your "victims are responsible for their victimhood" philosophy.

PS... " However you retalisate by calling me arrogant." awww poor little victim. you musta asked
for it. huh?

You are so blind and/or dumb that you cant even read a post and convey what is within it. Instead you see only what you want to see, and turn me into some evil monster that I am not.
Old 18-06-2014, 10:37 PM
somnium

Quote:

thats quite alright. We don't really want your type of awareness anyways. Your ignorance and misunderstanding would only make evil where there was none.
Old 18-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
thats quite alright. We don't really want your type of awareness anyways. Your ignorance and misunderstanding would only make evil where there was none.

Somnium, your posts in this thread seem to be telling people how ignorant they are, yet there you are, being ignorant of those you accuse of ignorance. How very interesting.
Old 18-06-2014, 10:47 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
Somnium, your posts in this thread seem to be telling people how ignorant they are, yet there you are, being ignorant of those you accuse of ignorance. How very interesting.

maybe, so tell me then what exactly am I ignorant of? Or are you only going to make an empty accusation providing no real awareness?

See ignorance is a lack of understanding, missing what is true. Which is what their posts do to the new agers by taking their path and turning into something evil, which in itself is not evil at all. That is the ignorance i expressed, that and the fact that they miss the understanding within my posts. That is ignorance my friend, like it or not. It's not a pretty word but it is a truth. I see their awareness clearly and I see their points. they are the ones who admitted they could not understand me, which is ignorance, and they are the ones that proceeded to make judgements and insults based form their ignorance. See?
Old 18-06-2014, 10:55 PM
somnium

Does it make your widdle egos feel better if i admitted that I am too ignorant of many things in the world? Can't know everything. But at least I don't make negative judgements and insults based from my misuderstandings (lack of awareness).
Old 18-06-2014, 11:00 PM
somnium

can you walk two different paths at once? Sometimes you have to leave your old path behind in order to enter into the new one. In doing so you transform your life's essence into the new path, then your will and intent, and awareness will develop and reform to the new way. get it? this is what the new ager 'get only what you want' failed to see. He failed to see that other people are not within the awareness he has cultivated, therefor their intent and will is set into the life they are aware of. They would need to reform themselves to accept the new path. And as I stated a baby is born into a world of their parent's origin and design. they need to learn of the world and develop their own perceptions and awareness, intent and will. They can then accept their parents way, the way they were raised into or they can begin to form and craft their own life's will. Its not hard to understand really, so long as you are not stuck on some evil judgement and can;t see the wisdom in front of you.
Closed Thread