Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-04-2013, 03:27 AM
Guide

@out of here no not that I know of, anyway... But I do have a small statue of her. My grandma got it for me after she moved next door to where we live but I didn't know who she was at the time. She was kind of shoved into a corner and forgotten and while I was cleaning up my room I found her. And one day I as looking up some statues of gods and goddesses and I found one that looked exactly like mine. That's how I found out the statue I had was kuan yin.

Well that night I promised to light some incense for her when I wake up in the morning. And then I had a dream I did that and she started to glow red and the glow got bigger and bigger and I woke up wondering what happened. Took me a hour or so to realize I never lit any incense... I also hear someone say she looks mad before I woke up But I doubt she was. Because she never gets mad, or at least that's what I got from the stuff I read about her.

At the time I was trying to figure out a way to make my grandpas room feel better and more inviting. Because it made me feel very empty, frustrated and some anxiety stuff too while I was in there when he was in the hospital. And that's when the, 'I invoke kuan yin to...' I didn't have any better ideas so I said what came to my head and filled in the blank. And the room felt much better after that :)

I like to imagine me hugging her... I also ask her to keep me calm during certain times because I tend to over react and/or flip out alot... And so far it's been working Feel so mellow and calm, I love it!

I also like giving her flowers and crocheting little shawls for her (the statue). I don't see her often but I often ask for her advice when I get scared. Like when I saw big spiders in my room I asked how do I get along with them and not feel the need to squish them out of existence. And then got a picture of her letting the spider crawl into her hand. :) I do know she is a vegetarian but... I love my meat too much to give that up, but I do try to cut back on it
Old 24-04-2013, 04:02 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
I also hear someone say she looks mad before I woke up But I doubt she was. Because she never gets mad, or at least that's what I got from the stuff I read about her.

Oh, She does, especially when you are doing what you are not supposed to do. They all get mad from time to time. Maybe, the glow wasn't exactly red but kind of pinkish or purplish? Then it should be Her. Well, you have your personal Goddess to answer your questions. She can teach you about tree spirits or anything you wish.
Old 24-04-2013, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
@crystalsong I know right? Super fun! And right now when I posted the last reply I was thinking about crystal man, I felt very tingly on my left side and very giggly and happy. Not sure if that was from the crystal or not. It's on my windowsill but if it can walk out of its physical body and up to me then it probably is :) hehehe I wanted to giggle the whole time I felt that person next to me.

I went outside and tried to feel some of the other plants. I felt the sage, the mango and the lime tree. I got pressure from the sage. Like they were pushing onto the palm of my hand. And my third eye felt weird too kind of like a pulse but faint. I was thing about my third eye and wondered why It felt odd and how rosemary is doing and then I heard a voice say damaged, not sure what that means if it refers to my third eye or the sages (or rosemary) themselves. Then I tried to feel the mango and I felt faint pulses. And for some reason I got a picture of white/golden energy flowing up from the roots into the branches like a river! I don't know why. Not sure if a made that up myself or if that was from the tree... Didn't get a whole lot from the limes but I didn't try to hard I just wanted to tell it that I want it to be really strong and healthy and that I love the limes it makes. And I told the other plants that I hope they grow big and strong and healthy before I stopped communicating with them.

How wonderful!! You are awakening to your psychic powers! The Real you! As Spirits inbetween incarnations we know all our powers, but forget them when born into a body and being trained how to be a human.

As far as awakening is concerned based on my own experience so far I would have to say we awaken to what we really are and can really do.
The voice you hear that sounds like you but you weren't thinking about what just popped into your head is what I think of as my Higher Self, our Spirit self. It moves information to us when we stop thinking and open ourselves to hearing/perceiving.

After doubting it many years I'm coming to trust it and listen for it. People call it the voice of Intuition, or a gut feeling, or many other words...it's knowledge that comes to you unbidded but is correct. To learn to trust the voice start examining what you hear when it says something.

For example the plant that said damaged (the rosemary?), try to figure out if its soil composition is incorrect, or it has root rot, or a worm infestation eating it's roots or something. What has damaged it?

Whenever you get knowledge act on it, you get the knowledge because you can help in some way or there's something to learn.

I've had plants push energy back also, to me it was a form of saying Hello, kinda like shaking hands but in plant language =) Neat isn't it?

The river of energy the mango tree showed you was fantastic, that energy is everywhere, the tree has learned how to pull it into increase it's vitality and you can too!

The world around you is teaching you great secrets, the knowledge of the saint, sages and mystics, start seeing this world you are getting glimpse of - it's wonderous!
Old 24-04-2013, 01:41 PM
Guide

@out of here no it was red. I'm not sure what she would be mad at me for because I barely knew her and just learned of her that day. I also promised to light some incense in the morning... I think she may have been mad at the person who hid behind me that time.

@crystalsong probably :) and I am going to ask rosemary today when it's still daylight. I did have a dream last night. I woke up in my room and felt someone right behind me. So I... Grabbed them! I guess it was their finger? Or something... and then I grabbed their other finger! And I pulled them together and I was hugged lol. By me I guess since I pulled both of their fingers together :) it was fun and the person didn't try to run. wether they wanted to hug me or not... Well that's depabatable... I think that was astral projection. Don't know who it was because I never heard a word out of them and if I did I probably forgot. Just dreamt about seeing dead people, mainly a girl wandering the house,not my house but my dream house... I kept waking up last night so I had several dreams including whAt I think was an AP.

And based on my one year of experience! I know I feel things more than others. Feel more than what I can see, and I feel more than what I hear. I have heard a guy call my name in the middle of the night o-o scary as hell! It wasnt a voice I recognized and I heard cats purring next to me. I also feel those cats lay next to me and purr. I can also feel them breathe, and I feel their fur (when in a meditative state) I also feel emotions and other peoples pain. Hearing and seeing them is not my strong suit but I have seen shadows right infront of me, and heard things I can't explain.

I think my cat April can hear them. I did a little experiment using her since cats are supposed to be more sensitive to this stuff. I asked the spirit person to 'tell her to stop fluffying me, but only when she started to do that'. In order to prove itself that it was real and not just in my head. April did exactly that! It was super cool!

Although I am still trying to figure out wether my tears and random laughing is from me or from someone else :/ I say jokes in my head or pretend I am talking to someone and say something fun and then I start laughing which is weird because I normally don't laugh at the chatter I make in my head! Have you ever had this?
Old 24-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
@out of here no it was red. I'm not sure what she would be mad at me for because I barely knew her and just learned of her that day. I also promised to light some incense in the morning... I think she may have been mad at the person who hid behind me that time.

Well, I guess, you had a kind of agreement with Her before your incarnation. Probably, you forgot something or don't keep your promises. How can I know? That's why She is mad. It was not me who made up this statement. Right? And I am not trying to speak Chinese out of the ether. Actually I don't like Chinese. I like Aryans and Our Lady Immaculate who came to me last night all shining and smiling and looking extremely happy. I have no idea why. Gods cannot be mad at spirits because spirits are indifferent, they are attracted by a human being and don't have a free will. Gods are mad only at people because people are able to generate energy. If people are naughty, they can be subjected to punishment. You know, I guess.

Old 24-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Guide

@out of here no... I think spirits have just as much free will as anyone else it's wether or not they can do it that's the problem. Like us, you know stealing is bad and stalking is bad but people still do it. But the police will catch them! Hopefully. Plants and animals also have free will and generate their own energy too. To say people are the only ones is a bit, selfish to say the least. I like all races I just have more of an affinity for Asian things and native american things as well. Even the earth has its own energy system and generates it's own energy.

There was also a rule from science as well... Energy is never created or lost, it is only transferred to another. Kind of like mass, mass can neither be created or destroyed only changed. Energy we get is from the food we eat, plants store the energy they get from the sun, they generate their own energy through photosynthesis, animals eat it and the energy that was stored in the plant is transferred to the animal.

Not sure how spirit people work, but I'm pretty sure they have a will of their own. We are spirit people too, that have inherited a body for a short while. I don't think any animal, plant or creature is lower than a human or even better. They just live differently. Kuan yin is the goddess of compassion and mercy and love all creatures even the creepy roaches and magesitic lions.

That statement came from someone who was hiding behind me. I think the only people she would be mad at are the people who hurt others for pure pleasure and enjoyment. I think she understands the need to eat meat but she won't tolerate those who do it for fun. She doesn't like cruelty towards others whether they are animal or plant. She loves everything. But she did promise to help anyone and everyone that calls her name no matter what gender, status, race, religion or even creature. I like that in her. I actually want to be just like her. I won't stop eating meat because that's human nature but I do want to be a nicer and kinder person and be able to help the plants and animals that need it. Even people sometimes. I don't want to hold massive grudges against people either, no matter what their gender, race or religion they are in.

And I was not tring to speak Chinese, I simply asked a spirit what their name was and they chose to be called Yao Jin. That name is a name I got off an online game called ragnarok online.

And yeah I don't keep my promises but I tell everyone that. I tell them that there is no guarantee to m promises because I am very forgetful. I WILL forget what I promise to people eventually that is just something that happens. I even foret people's names and faces all the time. But I do tell them I will do my best to remember and do what I promised.

I have yet to read a story about her that depicts her as an angry goddess. Even when treated with cruelty and anger, even when people tried to kill her she never hated them. She never wished them harm. She was still kind and gentle to the very end, and she forgave them even the ones that lied to her.
Old 24-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Energy is never created or lost, it is only transferred to another.

You see, where Gods are involved, it means that the person is expected to follow willingly in order to sacrifice himself/herself to become another God/Goddess. If due to some reason the person doesn't do that, the Spiritual Teacher can get upset. You'd better ask Kuan Yin what she wants from you, if she does anything at all.
Old 24-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Master
Here's another way to look at it FalseAwakening, Red is a very important color in China, red and gold are very primary in their culture for holy places, shrines, relics and formal clothing of important occasions.
In Western aura reading the color red can stand for strength and vitality, other things too, but depending how it appears and with what other colors determines how it's interpreted. So there's lots of possible explanations here. Like you I suspect she may have been perturbed that her visage was put away and forgot about, meaning she'd been dismissed by someone but was needed by you and so had been delayed in coming into your consciousness.

Act from a place of love in all things and don't second guess yourself or what the gods want. Anything like worry, bigotry, judgment, concern, ideas of sacrifice, malice, anger etc are not the right mind set, dismiss them, Yours is a journey to discover and then express unconditional love. To be in the physical an expression of love. Just as your goddess Kuan Yin is in the etheric realms. Ultimately of course you will discover you and she are the same, expressions of the Divine Source of All That Is. I think you are already coming into the knowledge of this and so won't be derailed by silly superstitions and the idea of vindictive angry demanding vindictive gods and all that other lower vibrating thinking and fear.

Okay so lets talk about fun stuff instead! I love your cats stories and really resonate with them. My whole life I've had a weird cat connection, they are mysteriously drawn to me. I've spent much of my life as a camper/rockclimber/mountaineer and caver so have slept under the stars a lot and gotten to know wildlife in its natural setting and discovered wild cats are unusually drawn too! Bobcats and Mountain lions have often passed some time in my company or shared a meal with me which is completely in opposition to their normal fear and caution with humans. I could tell you many many stories!

When on my Journey it came time to meet my Guides/Angels I was very surprised to learn who they were! One was a female Cougar! Perhaps I should have known the feline world had seen her beside me all these years and thus known I was considered 'safe' at least to cats.
You too have guides/angels near you, very near you, I think you hugged one last night! Maybe it's time for you too to try and make contact with them and have a closer working relationship with them?
Old 24-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Master
FalseA--

Just a comment that I heard once that rings true to me: That place in nature that you enjoy being in--"it" (the natural creatures, including trees) enjoy the encounter as much as you do.

So you don't have to actually hug them or talk to them, IMO>> your enjoyment at being around them is enough.

I love gardening too, even though I've never done it until recently. Although you can find out all kinds of things on the web, at some point I don't like to read too much--hydroponics, soil pH testing, etc. I like to just watch and sense what the plants need and want. It gives me more of a feeling that I understand their needs. I like that part.

I have the same problem with too much sun on my thyme, rosemary, even basil. And even the banana trees I am growing can't seem to handle much sun at all. It doesn't make much sense but I had to finally hide the pots behind the grape vines!

Just trust that what you're feeling is a two-way communication. The lime "smell" is interesting though.

Lora
Old 25-04-2013, 01:42 AM
Guide

@IsleWalker yeah, I thought of it and I smelled it. Well when I went to my back yard to water my mini garden I had a simular smell near where my lime tree is now so I guess it was trying to say that it needed water :). I think it only bugs me that way to get attention, I remember I got that alot durring the fall and winter last year and I didn't understand who it came from or why but I think I know now :) it just wanted to be watered (I think, I could totally e wrong and it could be from someone else)

@out of here um I don't know about sacrifice... I told kuan yin i don't sacrifice myself for anyone... especially for people I'm not entirely sure about wether its the right thing to do or what they want. I dont ever assume what they want. And well I did ask what kuan yin asks of me and the only thing that comes to mind at the moment was happiness. To be happy I guess. But I will keep my mind open just I case I got it wrong.

@crystal song well in my defense I didn't believe in gods or goddesses at all. It wasn't until recently I started to partially believe in them. And I know this may hurt kuan yin but I generally question her existence on a daily basis. I was more into Greek mythology and mythological creatures but never gods and goddesses. I actually did my best to avoid them because I never really trusted them or believed they could do anything for me. Like protect me or help me get somewhere or even just for support. I never understood why Christians and Muslims and various other religions believe in their god so much even though Their god doesn't exsist or when they do appear. Its only to punish people. I never liked that part. I don't think think gods or goddesses should punish people for being stupid or just for even being alive. Because we all make mistakes and do stupid things. And I don't think they should ask whole lot from us since they are from a Different plane/world of existence. I thought of gods/goddess as narrsassitic beings that only cared about themselves and people worshiping them. I didn't despise them or fear them just didn't like them.

Until my friend got into Wicca and I wanted to be apart of it or at the very least get my feet wet. Didn't feel anything for the mainstream religions and they were quite old aged. But in Wicca you could pick/choose your patrons or vice versa and you can do it in your home and it didn't matter who you decided to worship or how you did it. So I tried it out and I like it Not as avid as my friend Texas, I still find talking patron god/goddess still really weird and akward and it makes me feel insane sometimes but I try, And I like it.

I remember after I had that dream (or AP) I had many dreams about seeing kuan yin as a statue. It made me wonder and feel weird like she wasn't really there... So if she was mad it was probably because I didn't really believe and outright avoided deities in general. But I don't do that anymore, or at least not very much. I have never been a really spiritual person. So getting in touch with deities and spirit guides is a bit of a problem...

Oh but I do know that when I ask spirit guides for pizza... I somehow get it! WOOO! Like today, the math tutors got pizza and I was trying to do my homework and I wanted it so badly that I asked my spirit guides ot strike my dad with pizza Cravings so I can have some pizza! After awhile I couldn't stand the smell of that delicious pizza, I also haven't eaten since morning so it was frustrating so I left. I asked my friend lily for help and she texted me immediatly and told me to meet her at Starbucks at the college and I did. So she helped me with my math and during that time a guy working at Starbucks came over to our table outside and offered us some pizza samples! And lily gave me her pizza so I was extatic! Even though they were small it was the best thing ever! And filled me up a bit for the rest of my math class :) this happened another time in the past too. And dad got a whole pizza! best wish ever!

Don't know if that's a coincidence or not but Spirit guides still get hugs! And thank you's!

As for cats... I generally feel them before bed. Met or rather felt them around me when I first started to astral project or meditate.... I forget which either way they felt so real I thought they were actually there with me and they were so soft and purring so much I felt very much at piece and content with myself. One day though I had a weird thought, it said, 'I'm gonna jump off, I'm gonna jump off!' over and over and I thought I was the one who was going to jump off the bed. Or that I needed to get off my bed. And then I opened my eyes and saw a totally solid black shadow in the shape of a cat jump off my bed! I looked at the floor and there was no cat! Weirdest thing ever! Especially because I got that idea of jumping off the bed.

Hmmm I have another one where I felt that same urge to jump off the bed. So I opened my eyes and saw a cat. And when I looked down on the ground there were two cats on the floor standing and facing towards the door but looking at me. One was solid black with black ash and/or smoke comming off of it. The other was pure white and shiny with sparkles coming off of it. Aster looking at them I noticed there was someone by the door and when I looked up to see who it was I saw a lion! A very big glowing lion! Quite intimidating when compared to the TV version of them. And we talked, I don't remember what we talked about though because I was continuously blacking out and then coming back to consciousness to where I can see and hear them... Kind of like yo yoing between consciousness and unconsciousness in real life. It was weird and when I woke up I wondered where mister talking glowing lion went...

P.S sorry for writing so much...