Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 24-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Greenikole

Question Purple spirit from a dream

I really don't ever remember having contact with spirits and such other than comfortably knowing they're there. Last night/this morning I woke from having a dream where someone was showing me something that had an image that seemed to become animated... I thought it was neat, but then I could feel a force against my left side of my torso, almost like something trying to elbow its way into me. I was then covered in this luminous purple/violet entity. I had been trying to rid myself of it by reciting a string of hail marys and our fathers, and it couldn't keep hold so it left my body after a long struggle. Then it tried coming back into me via my right side, again it felt like something elbowing into my side. This second time it woke me up, and I still felt like something had been poking my right side. Whatever it was, it gave me an ugly feeling. Anybody ever have a similar experience?
Old 25-04-2012, 09:46 PM
InFurs

I'm not really sure either, but I had a similar experience which was merrier.
I was visited by a purple man who actually reached out his hand so he could take me somewhere. He also grabbed on my legs, to get me out of my body and help me astral project.

Not sure if he's a wolf in sheep's disguise though. But purple is a very wise, royal colour. It must symbolize something, right.
Old 25-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Greenikole

Thanks

When I went to sleep last night I was afraid the same thing would happen again... My boyfriend who is apache indian blessed me, and blessed my house. It didn't happen again, thank God.
Old 26-04-2012, 03:51 PM
Master
I had a strange dream about purple light beings and posted about it ages ago. I can somewhat relate and it is comforting to see similar experiences on here.

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 07-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Greenikole

Thanks

It is comforting to know it's not just me it's happened to. I felt kind of crazy thinking something like this could happen, but knowing i'm not alone in this experience makes me feel a lot better. :) I haven't had any more run-ins with this thing... Not yet, anyway.