Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 17-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile
Wow Laura thats great!! To be honest this is what I am hoping for. I am not at work today because Sunday is my day off but I have his photo on my phone and I keep looking at it and sending him love and healing.

The vet told me yesterday that he seemed much better than the previous days but we can do nothing now but wait for the results of the blood test. I just hope it isn't anything that can't be treated.

Thank you all for your thoughts and comments, please keep him in your mind he needs all the help he can get.

It really means a lot to me, I felt so lost and upset when I got home from work then I came on here and you all reminded me that there is hope we just have to believe and think positive.

Dear Ailurophile,

Please let us know about his evolution.

TISS
Old 18-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Knower
Hi Tiss,

I still don't know the results from the blood yet but he was much more lively today, in fact he kept running into the laundry cupboard.

I have tried to spend as much time with him as I can today but with 100 cats it isn't so easy but he got lots of cuddles from the volunteer today and it all seems to be having a positive effect.

I am sure he can feel all your healing and prayers that you are sending him I just really hope that it will be good news with the results.
Old 18-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Guide
I feel very glad for his positive evolution. I also pray for you as you are a lovely soul for taking such responsibility and worry about him. The world would need more people like you.

TISS
Old 20-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Knower
Thank you Tiss, what a lovely thing to say.

Amelio has had his x-rays and they have tested the blood and he has chronic lung disease

They have asked that we take a fecal sample so it can be tested to see if the disease has been caused by parasites or something else. At the moment he has been put in the passageway by himself so that I can take a sample tomorrow morning.

He hates being alone but it has to be done. However he is still in very good spirits and decided to use his cat tray to play in. When I told him it wasn't for that he rolled onto his back with his legs in the air and looked at me like.. "okay so I'll use it as a bed instead"

Hopefully when he finishes playing about he will do something and we can get it checked and start his treatment.

I haven't spoken to our vet yet because she was off ill but when she comes back I will find out more about what happens next.

Please keep Amelio in your thoughts and send him love and healing if you can, and thank you so much for all the love you have sent him. If you could have seen him a few days ago you would not believe that it is possible he is still alive today, I am sure he can feel it all and it helps him to keep fighting.
Old 20-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Guide
Amelio what a beautiful name. He will be in my thoughts!

TISS
Old 20-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Master
kittens and cats are amazingly resilient. my boy cat Elgin was caught in a fan belt and nearly died but he pulled through (though he walked side ways for a year or so).

when i brought my other boy cat Henry Havoc Ford (Found On Road Damaged) to the vet he was a mess of head trauma and broken ribs. the vet said to just keep Henry still as possible and not to fret because "you can put two pieces of a cat in the same room and they'll heal back together". lol funny guy, that vet.
Old 22-07-2011, 06:41 AM
Knower
Internal...

I think that is so true!!! Working at the shelter I have seen people do horrific things to animals (the so called owners or people that find them on the street).

One cat had been beaten almost to death by a group of thugs. It had a broken jaw and legs and terrible wounds to its body. I was scared to even touch it in case I hurt it and obviously it was terrified of people.

I couldn't believe how well it healed and the transformation from this crumpled little mess to a lovely little siamese and eventually she was rehomed to a lovely family.

They are truely amazing I think they know when they are loved and cared for and it helps them to fight.

Thank you all so much. Everytime I start to get bogged down by it all I come on here and it lifts my spirit. Have a great day everyone, I will give Amelio kisses for you.
Old 25-07-2011, 10:07 AM
shandy61

I really hope the little fella will be OK, please post on how he goes on. I will happily send him some distant reiki.
If it's something thats likely to recur through his life I can strongly recommend giving him Echinacea, it has worked wonders in the past for my cats for all sorts of viruses complaints etc.
It should only be given as a short course & not to be used permanently. Basically its natures antibiotic & works to boost the immune system, which is why if given regularly will not be as effective. But a short burst for a few weeks or a couple of months should help him.
I feel how much you care for the little man & if anyone can help him through this I feel sure you can
xx
Old 27-07-2011, 02:22 PM
Knower
Hi Shandy thanks for the advice.

I wanted to let everyone know that Amelio is now back with his little friends and very happy.

The vet started his treatment yesterday so I hope he will continue to get better.

I will send you all some photos of him so you can see how much better he looks.

Thank you all so much for all the healing, love and prayers, I truely believe this is what helped him get through. Now we know what is wrong with him and what condition he has we can tell people and hopefully someone will adopt him and he can go to his perfect home.
Old 27-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Guide
Thousand kisses for Little Amelio and for you.

TISS