Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 23-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Master
I've been told my love is in India

I have no idea who she is, what her name is, or what she looks like.
I was told this in an akashic record reading.

I have asked the universe for clues, but not getting clear cut answers.

All i know is she's much younger than me, and she works as a tour guide.

But the reading also said i must get hung up on the details.

This is driving me nuts. Any help please ?

Old 23-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Master
Help how?
I'm not her. One down 7 billion to go!
But that probably doesn't help much.
Old 23-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Master
DoctorStrange, there is a one-act play by WB Yeats, At The Hawk's Well. It tells the story of a 90 year old hermit who has stayed his entire life living beside a small well containing the water of life. Each day when the well bubbles up, he is dropped into a spell-sleep by the hawk that guards this fountain of youth. It happens once more, and for the first time the old man, now broken in spirit, laments the life he has now come to see as entirely wasted, from dreaming of that which he can never know and never have.
Old 23-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Master
Interesting. Thanks Baile.
Old 23-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Doctor Strange,

Gosh, I dont know any readers that can predict specifics like that, even in energy/tarot readings. Nothing is ever set in stone in readings b/c life is ever changing day by day, just reads the energy you are carrying. I hope you didn't pay this person.

Sounds like you would do better if you practiced Law of Attraction/Affirmation manifestation techniques. We got the section. Set the intent and desire, anything is possible .
Old 23-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Doctor Strange,

Gosh, I dont know any readers that can predict specifics like that, even in energy/tarot readings. Nothing is ever set in stone in readings b/c life is ever changing day by day, just reads the energy you are carrying. I hope you didn't pay this person.

Sounds like you would do better if you practiced Law of Attraction/Affirmation manifestation techniques. We got the section. Set the intent and desire, anything is possible .

Agree with Clover here. I do Lenormand readings and I can guarantee you, 100 %, it changes daily according to your energy.
We do have how to predict specifics like that, yes, but it is definitely changing.

And yes, try to manifest Law of Attraction. This can come handy to you:

http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Amazing teachings, I am completely obsessed about these concepts. Kind of read it daily so it can stick in my head :)
Old 23-01-2017, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Doctor Strange,

Actually, the reading was given to me by someone one this site, and it was free.
Old 27-01-2017, 12:34 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
DoctorStrange, there is a one-act play by WB Yeats, At The Hawk's Well. It tells the story of a 90 year old hermit who has stayed his entire life living beside a small well containing the water of life. Each day when the well bubbles up, he is dropped into a spell-sleep by the hawk that guards this fountain of youth. It happens once more, and for the first time the old man, now broken in spirit, laments the life he has now come to see as entirely wasted, from dreaming of that which he can never know and never have.

Wow!! Neatest story on wasting time I've heard in a while, will have to find this play!

DoctorStrange, that is absolutely specific, but what if it was her past life details as well? So many energies change and play roles, as have been stated, choices form futures and visions :) But, please don't waste too much time on the what-could-be if it's not even a near possibility...at least not in this lifetime.
Old 27-01-2017, 03:18 AM
Knower
Book an Indian tour! Ha ha. It's a HUGE country! Go where you feel an interest.

But please, do not allow yourself to become fixated on this information. Live your life as you want to live it, and see what unfolds. There is not just 'one' ideal mate or life experience for each person. There are gazillions. If you meet this mystery person some day, then you will - it will happen as it should. Your 'job' is not to track down someone you have not met yet, but rather to understand who you really are all on your own! The rest will follow. Food for thought.

Old 28-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Seeker

Well, if she's really the love of your life (so you believe in that kind of fate), you shouldn't really have to do anything special to meet her. By definition, you will. Instead of search for her actively, passively open yourself for when the time is right.