Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 29-06-2019, 02:44 AM
Master

shrugs

*you never gave me a choice*
Old 29-06-2019, 03:09 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
shrugs

*you never gave me a choice*

Sorry. You make this thread very depressing.
Old 29-06-2019, 03:10 AM
Pathfinder
I love you Michael.

I wish everyone peace, love and happiness.
Old 29-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear

in my own defense I do post the kind of happy posts you seem to want to hear as often as not. Not my fault if you don't read them...

But you'd be depressed too, if your expectations for your own life were so at odds with what your beloved expected for you that the difference between the two is too great to bridge.
Old 30-06-2019, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear

We are to write to our TFs not comment on each other's posts..

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 30-06-2019, 03:20 AM
Master

i suppose I think, your hoops to jump through will never end, so I won't jump through them at all. I would gladly jump through them if I saw an end to it, but there isn't going to be one. That is established fact. So my general attitude is to counter by not jumping.

I hate that, and I hate that you even have the audacity to call your attitude 'healthy'. As if there is some part of me that isn't good enough somehow and you have to make it better? By tormenting me for the rest of my life? And meanwhile you are somehow 'pristine' and aren't just making trouble?

Besides, I'm already sure that too much money is too much money. At this point accepting that from you would just be an insult for me.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:09 PM
Seeker

You're probably wondering what's going on right now. I'm sure you can imagine, though. You know what kind of decisions we made and what the consequences might be.

I wrote here previously that if you were to approach me the way I've been hoping for, I would freak out and ask why you're doing it to me. Well, that's exactly what happened. E-x-a-c-t-l-y.

I'm sure you understand this is not the right time to keep in touch. I hope you can give me time. I love you, I just want things to go smoothly. I've been hurt in so many ways and after seeing you it's been quite rough. I really need some space and loooots of time to recover. Be patient.

I cannot say it to you directly right now. But I hope you can feel my love.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:18 PM
Master

I wanted to say to you that sometimes this whole thing has me questioning my sanity. Which I do because I feel that others would... After all these years I'm still not used to the idea that others could just beat me to a pulp because of you... sometimes my mind goes crazy thinking about what could happen to me... so I'm not trying to be a heel, it just looks that way. I was thinking I need a break.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:57 PM
Master
I heard you the other night, the clarity of you blurred questions, the vivid voice behind the vague, the touch so light it was neither yours nor mine.

I thank you for resurfacing, a brief ripple in time, a wave from the beyond, just enough for me to notice and keep with me for a while.

Larger we are than life.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 02-07-2019, 04:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello members,

This thread will now be closed until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact a staff member directly via message. In the meantime, do not create another thread like this one. Please also keep in mind, Spiritual Forums is strictly a discussion forum, subject threads are for interaction and dialogue. We encourage members to use the Your Space or Poetry section to journal creative expression

Thank you and kindest regards
Clover/Staff
Closed Thread