Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-09-2019, 12:39 AM
Seeker

Sources to Learn More about My Animal Guide?

Novel ahead!

I was thinking on the subject of Spirit Guides, animals, nature. I've always had a deep connection to animals, so the idea isn't that strange to me. And then an image very clearly showed itself in my memory. Where I come from coyotes are abundant. You can hear them at night. You can see them on the outskirts of towns. If you have small animals, you keep them inside, because coyote is going to coyote. But I had never seen one. Never. And then, one day, I was volunteering at a humane society, when a woman (not from around here) said there was a fox outside.

That sounded weird. Foxes were not a common thing. So I went to look. And I saw the most beautiful coyote. He was silver and grey, and very much larger than I had expected. Several people were looking, but too afraid to go outside. I was mesmerized. I just stared, amazed. Finally, one volunteer went out side, made a bunch of noise, and it was gone. That image, though, has stayed with me for years. I can see it so clearly, even now, like years haven't passed. I can even remember that feeling I got - I was in awe, but I was also drawn to it (bad idea because, once again, coyote's gonna coyote). The idea of an animal spirit or guide makes sense to me. I have a guide (novel above, if you care to read for a bit), but how does it guide me? How can I connect with its Spirit?
Old 12-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Master
Hello,

My best friend is an animal communicator. She knows how to connect with the mind of an animal. She is also aware that the universal spirit is willing and able to act as our Spirit Guide through animals.

I can as that if you ask questions and listen, you will receive guidance. How to connect is an interesting question. Did you know that every human is already connected to All That Is. The better question would be how to evolve the belief that such a thing is real.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-09-2019, 10:01 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My best friend is an animal communicator. She knows how to connect with the mind of an animal. She is also aware that the universal spirit is willing and able to act as our Spirit Guide through animals.

I can as that if you ask questions and listen, you will receive guidance. How to connect is an interesting question. Did you know that every human is already connected to All That Is. The better question would be how to evolve the belief that such a thing is real.

John

That is my Biggest Question right now: how can I evolve, how can I reach that point. It all leads back to that. But I know there is help and resources, and if I could...just...figure it out - that's my goal. Thank you for your answer! Also, being an animal communicator would be the best thing ever. I love animals. I feel connected to all of them. When someone says: I'm not really an animal person, my first thought is: Whhhhyyyyy??

TY
Old 13-09-2019, 03:13 AM
Proteus

Animals are a great symbol of the Universe ,because they represent unconditional love. That's what they have. No envy, jealousy etc etc

There's a book out there called "White Spirit Animals" - very good catalyst to what you are seeking. But besides that, dreams are always the best track. :-)
Old 14-09-2019, 03:49 PM
ImthatIm

I believe the process is the same simple
process that humans have been doing since
the beginning of this Earth age.

Clear all that is a barrier to your True Self.
This opens you up to communication to Spirit.
The how is up to you.