Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Question New to Crystals - is this normal?

Hi All! I am relatively new to crystals and may have (cough cough) bought more than I should have at one time as I have become addicted. I have selected all of mine by how I react when I hold them in person - I seem to easily feel their individual energies. My question is - how do you control the overwhelming energy of so many at one time? How best to "calm" that energy? How best to store (there are a bazillion articles on storing - just curious if anyone has suggestions). I had probably 40 out together. A mix of tumbled stones and raw. The most intense energy for me seems to come from a particular unakite stone, a raw blue apatite, and a danburite and moldavite that were just added. I made the mistake of leaving all of them out in one room overnite, after cleansing, and now the energy in that room is so overwhelming, I cannot stay for more than a minute or two. Instant goose bumps, massive headache and base of skull pressure, intense vibrations, nausea. It's exciting and intense and a bit scary at the same time. Has anyone dealt with this or have recommendations on how to overcome? Thank you.

Last edited by NirvanaSivana : 12-08-2019 at 07:31 PM.
Old 12-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Master
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

I have a considerable collection that is a lot larger then yours. Over time, you will get used to them all.

But for your immediate solutions, try storing some of them off-site such as a car's trunk, garage, closet, cupboard, etc.
and then gradually reintroduce each item one at a time.

You might want to bring back 'into the fold' the moldavite last. For most people, her energies take a longer period of time to get used to.

It sounds like you made some wise choices. I have the same items you mentioned, only I have more then 1 of each item. So having all of them together in one place is no problem for me so probably over time you and the rest of 'your family' should all resonate together once you get familiar with each other.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You might want to bring back 'into the fold' the moldavite last. For most people, her energies take a longer period of time to get used to.

If I don't feel a strong zing with my moldavite, is it broken? Or am I just okay with that energy?
Old 12-08-2019, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NirvanaSivana
Hi All! I am relatively new to crystals and may have (cough cough) bought more than I should have at one time as I have become addicted. I have selected all of mine by how I react when I hold them in person - I seem to easily feel their individual energies. My question is - how do you control the overwhelming energy of so many at one time? How best to "calm" that energy? How best to store (there are a bazillion articles on storing - just curious if anyone has suggestions). I had probably 40 out together. A mix of tumbled stones and raw. The most intense energy for me seems to come from a particular unakite stone, a raw blue apatite, and a danburite and modavite that were just added. I made the mistake of leaving all of them out in one room overnite, after cleansing, and now the energy in that room is so overwhelming, I cannot stay for more than a minute or two. Instant goose bumps, massive headache and base of skull pressure, intense vibrations, nausea. It's exciting and intense and a bit scary at the same time. Has anyone dealt with this or have recommendations on how to overcome? Thank you.

So crystal retain energy do they?. Sorry I'm a newbie when it comes to crystals. Is it a good idea to have them blessed?.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
If I don't feel a strong zing with my moldavite, is it broken? Or am I just okay with that energy?

Your Moldavite is not broken.

If you buy a piece of Moldavite, it might take some people several months to get use to her.

But then, some people, their energies resonate at a frequency that is compatible with Moldavite. In this case, they get along with Moldavite.

I would say the Moldavite is a reflection of you.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Experiencer

Nice to know. There hasn't been a crystal that gives me a headache so I'm guessing that's a good thing. I can feel the energy pulsating at different chakras when I handle different pieces though.

Last edited by Hawaiian Dreams : 12-08-2019 at 11:29 PM.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Nice to know. There hasn't been a crystal that gives me a headache so I'm guessing that's a good thing. I can the energy pulsating at different chakras when I handle different pieces though.

Wow, makes me want to get crystals for myself. I have none at the moment.a nice healing crystal would do me. Amen
Old 12-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Wow, makes me want to get crystals for myself. I have none at the moment.a nice healing crystal would do me. Amen

Try it! Go to a crystal shop and feel the different ones in your hands. At first I was not at all sensitive to their vibration, but now it really works. You can try two different one in each hand, and that causes the vibration to shift.

When I put a moldavite in one hand and a Tibetan tektite in the other, they pulsate very strongly just at the hands. It's like a heart beating there.
Old 13-08-2019, 12:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NirvanaSivana
Hi All! I am relatively new to crystals and may have (cough cough) bought more than I should have at one time as I have become addicted. I have selected all of mine by how I react when I hold them in person - I seem to easily feel their individual energies. My question is - how do you control the overwhelming energy of so many at one time? How best to "calm" that energy? How best to store (there are a bazillion articles on storing - just curious if anyone has suggestions). I had probably 40 out together. A mix of tumbled stones and raw. The most intense energy for me seems to come from a particular unakite stone, a raw blue apatite, and a danburite and moldavite that were just added. I made the mistake of leaving all of them out in one room overnite, after cleansing, and now the energy in that room is so overwhelming, I cannot stay for more than a minute or two. Instant goose bumps, massive headache and base of skull pressure, intense vibrations, nausea. It's exciting and intense and a bit scary at the same time. Has anyone dealt with this or have recommendations on how to overcome? Thank you.

LOVE your crystals as you would yourself and see them as a extension of your spirit. Talk to them and allow them to have personality as you would children. Be one with your crystals and bless them if they are to be given to another.. simple, they should be given/sold out of love and love alone. These will be crystals with individual personalities and personal names if you would be so inclined. Treat your stones with love and fill them with positive energy by holding and caressing them and give thanks to the darkness in order to appease the negative forces of nature/the universe. All this equals healthy crystals and you could sell them as crystals blessed with love and healing for others. Amen
Old 18-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Newbie ;)

I love moldavite If its genuine it may take some time